Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Nominator Strikes Again (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60146)

onster January 22nd, 2009 03:14 PM

The Nominator Strikes Again

3 Attachment(s)
I just took this pic with Bunduk and my dad (2 seconds later he nommed my dads hair but I missed that pic :sad:)
[ATTACH]47331[/ATTACH]
as I was about to load it on my pc, bunduk was next to me getting his nom on. No I didnt try to stop him, lol..consider it a gift from me for trapping him in the cold room :laughing::D

Hmmmmmm this looks nom worthy...old man hair didnt quite do it for me :evil:
[ATTACH]47332[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47333[/ATTACH]

onster January 22nd, 2009 03:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
NOM

[ATTACH]47334[/ATTACH]

OH $h1t. Caught red handed..cue super cute face no one can punish :eek:

[ATTACH]47335[/ATTACH]
[B][I]Nothing[/I][/B] is safe from the nominator :p

hazelrunpack January 22nd, 2009 03:21 PM

He's [I]relentless!![/I] :eek: Wouldn't you think he'd get over his fascination for things nominable after his bag experience? :rolleyes:

Such a cutie, though :flirt:

onster January 22nd, 2009 03:27 PM

I often wonder if most people would have kept him given his nommies? Weve never considered [I]not[/I] keeping him though but I wonder with so many people that consider pets disposable. Sure glad we got him :lovestruck:

But seriously a lamp shade??? :shrug:

what a goofball!

hazelrunpack January 22nd, 2009 03:35 PM

Oh, but imagine, if you will, that satisfying 'pop' as your canine tooth pierces the oh-so-delectable lampshade. :cloud9: How could [I]any[/I] boy resist? :cat:

rainbow January 22nd, 2009 03:43 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is totally unbelievable. :eek:

The pics are too funny :D and the look on his face in the last one is priceless. :laughing:

14+kitties January 22nd, 2009 04:11 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;736361]:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is totally unbelievable. :eek:

The pics are too funny :D and the look on his face in the last one is priceless. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

He was just upset he got caught before he ate the whole shade!

He really is a sweetie. As for how many would have rehomed? Probably a lot! Thanks for not doing that!! I have some nommers too. None are going anywhere.

TacoGrl January 22nd, 2009 05:06 PM

OMG!! That look!!! Priceless!!! :thumbs up

angeldogs January 22nd, 2009 05:10 PM

:laughing::laughing:the busted pic is priceless.would have like to see a pic of him munching on your dads hair.:laughing:

chico2 January 22nd, 2009 05:13 PM

Aww Onster,he's just too darn cute,he can come here and eat my lamp-shades any day:laughing:
I bet you don't feed him very much,poor starving kitty,I'll have to kidnap him:laughing:

onster January 22nd, 2009 09:41 PM

lol [B]chico[/B]..i just noticed today the boy is starting to get a little pooch!! :lovestruck::cloud9:
[B]
angeldogs[/B] ill work on it :D:evil:
[B]
HRP[/B] hahahahaha if u put it thaat way..wheres my lampshade, im hungry too :D
[B]
rainbow[/B] lol do u still wanna remain the Godmama of this lil :evil: :laughing:

[B]14+[/B] I didnt know u had nommers? Who? Not TT!
[B]
TacoGrl[/B] Yep thats the classic bunduk face :thumbs up

Thanks all. Lil dude makes me laugh every day..gosh sometimes I just wanna squeeze him so hard I have to refrain myself!

angeldogs January 22nd, 2009 10:03 PM

sounds good.Had too go and look at the shocked bugged out eyes in the busted pic.too funny.

Dog Dancer January 22nd, 2009 10:20 PM

I love the "Busted!" eyes look. Too funny. Oh and I can hear the popping noise when his teeth pop the shade...

JennieV January 22nd, 2009 10:24 PM

Awwwwweeeee!!! BUNDUK strikes again..! LOL
lovely kitty! seriously cute face, I would have trouble restraining meself...I would be squishing him to death!:cloud9:

that last pic is reminding me of "somebody's gonna get hurt reeeeeeeeeeel bad!"

Dracko January 22nd, 2009 11:22 PM

Sometimes when I pick things up at my house that are left around it crosses my mind, "Bunduk would totally nominate that!" My one nephew recently bought a set of headphones and I thought, "Man if Bunduk lived here those things wouldn't last a day." :laughing: