Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   This is Sophie, my new foster (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=49231)

coppperbelle February 6th, 2008 06:50 AM

This is Sophie, my new foster

1 Attachment(s)
Sophie is a 5 month old cream colored golden that will be available for adoption in early March after she is spayed.

SARAH February 6th, 2008 06:51 AM

Isn't she pretty! Why in the world is she up for adoption? What happened to her family?

hazelrunpack February 6th, 2008 07:54 AM

She is very lovely, coppperbelle! Such nice deep brown eyes, too! :lovestruck:

:fingerscr :pray: :goodvibes: that you find your forever home soon, Sophie!

Love4himies February 6th, 2008 10:42 AM

She looks like such a sweetie, those beautiful eyes :cloud9:.

Lukka'sma February 6th, 2008 11:21 AM

She's very pretty. That face will win the hearts of all those looking to adopt.:)

julieV February 6th, 2008 12:07 PM

With a beautiful face like that I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a home for copperbell. Very cute.:angel2:

luckypenny February 6th, 2008 01:27 PM

OMG, she's just too cute Coppperbelle :cloud9: !! I bet she's getting her share of cuddles and kisses :lovestruck: . What is she like? Is she tormenting your pups with lots of puppy play?

coppperbelle February 6th, 2008 07:29 PM

Sophie

Sophie was given up because her owner had to move and couldn't keep her. :shrug:

She is really sweet and has a true golden personality. She is really calm for a golden and doesn't need a ton of exercise. She loves her toys and plays with them for hours.
She has been wrestling with Hunter a bit but it isn't excessive. :thumbs up
She wasn't crate trained when I got her but is now. She is very eager to please so she is easily trained.

happycats February 6th, 2008 07:39 PM

She is such a beautiful girl!!:lovestruck: I'm sure you'll have no trouble placing her.

jiorji February 6th, 2008 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;542978]

She is really sweet and has a true golden personality. [B]She is really calm for a golden and doesn't need a ton of exercise. She loves her toys and plays with them for hours. [/B]

[/QUOTE]

yep...she can definetly come stay at MY house :D

luckypenny February 6th, 2008 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;542978]
She is really sweet and has a true golden personality. She is really calm for a golden and doesn't need a ton of exercise. She loves her toys and plays with them for hours.
She has been wrestling with Hunter a bit but it isn't excessive. :thumbs up
She wasn't crate trained when I got her but is now. She is very eager to please so she is easily trained.[/QUOTE]

She not only looks like an angel, she [I]is[/I] an angel :cloud9: !!!

coppperbelle February 6th, 2008 08:43 PM

This is Sophie

She really is an angel and I can't say one bad thing about her. Okay, maybe about the way she walks on a leash. She needs some training. :shrug:

She just spent the last few hours chewing on a rubber bone, lost three teeth bled all over my daughter, wrestled with Hunter, and is now napping.

Frenchy February 6th, 2008 08:54 PM

ahhhh she's too cute ! :thumbs up

shredy February 7th, 2008 12:10 AM

OMG OMG OMG its Chloe's long lost twin.... I hope she finds the best home ever!!!!!

growler~GateKeeper February 7th, 2008 04:54 AM

just adorable :lovestruck:

:goodvibes::goodvibes: for the purrfect furever home :goodvibes::goodvibes:

SARAH February 7th, 2008 06:50 AM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;543006]She really is an angel and I can't say one bad thing about her. Okay, maybe about the way she walks on a leash. She needs some training. :shrug:

She just spent the last few hours chewing on a rubber bone, lost three teeth bled all over my daughter, wrestled with Hunter, and is now napping.[/QUOTE]

:D sounds like a normal puppy :D

Well, how many pups walk well on a leash at 5 months? Plenty young enough to learn that trick.

Someone's bound to snap her up real fast!

rainbow February 7th, 2008 02:27 PM

She is one adorable little girl. :cloud9:

COCO350 February 7th, 2008 09:55 PM

she's adorable!!! hope she finds the perfect family:fingerscr

hum...showed hubby her picture;) I dont think he got the message though;)

coppperbelle February 8th, 2008 06:17 AM

This is Sophie

Well my little angel is now possessed. :laughing: She was full of beans last night. She has started barking when she thinks she needs to be released from her crate. This morning it was 5:30 a.m. When I told her to shush, she did but I knew it was just a matter of time before she would start again so I got up and let her out for a bathroom break but not before she was sitting quietly in her crate.

momto2 February 8th, 2008 09:52 AM

What a beauty!! How could someone give up that beautiful face??

coppperbelle February 11th, 2008 05:08 PM

Sophie continues to blossom and her true personality comes out everyday. She is no longer the shy puppy that first came to my house. She aims to please but still has a devilish nature. We brought her to the cottage on the weekend and she loved it. She is definitely an outdoor dog and loved rolling around in the snow and running after my two dogs. At one point her collar broke and we panicked but when we called her back she came running. Our neighbors boys spent a good part of the weekend at our cottage and she absolutely adored playing and wrestling with them so I think she will do really well with a family as she is obviously happiest with lots of people around. There have been a number of inquiries for her already. Word of mouth spreads quickly and I have had calls from Ottawa as well as Montreal.:)
Personally as a rescuer I try to match the dog with the right family. In Sophie's case I think she will do best in a family with children and who are active in outdoor activities and that is one of the things I will be looking for.
She will be up for adoption as of March 3 after her surgery.

coppperbelle February 12th, 2008 06:06 PM

This is Sophie

Her profile will be on our web site, hopefully this evening.

[url]www.goldenrescuequebec.com[/url]