Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Maddox and kitties say Thank You Winston and Sylvie (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67730)

BenMax January 5th, 2010 11:20 AM

Maddox and kitties say Thank You Winston and Sylvie

Thank you so very very much Winston and Sylvie for all the wonderful gifts that you sent Maddox and the cat clan.

There were so many wonderful toys for all and collars as well! Maddox was the first one to steal all the dog toys but Julia was able to claim hers as well after a minor 'mommy intervention'. The cats had a ball with all their toys as well.

Wonderful treats were given to the puppers and I can honestly say that they were more spoiled by both of you than I. We are all so thrilled to be apart of your X-Mas cheer and I am truly touched.

Thank you both so much for thinking of us and your generousity! I love you both!

Hugs
BenMax, Maddox, Julia, Phoenix, Farrah, Riley, Blu, Riza and of course Darcy!:grouphug:
XXX

luckypenny January 5th, 2010 11:39 AM

Yeah, they're wonderful folk :goodvibes: but......where are the pictures :frustrated:??

Chris21711 January 5th, 2010 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;869736]Yeah, they're wonderful folk :goodvibes: but......where are the pictures :frustrated:??[/QUOTE]

I was just gonna ask the same :frustrated: [SIZE="1"]that girl never posts pics :frustrated:[/SIZE]

BenMax January 5th, 2010 12:10 PM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;869738]I was just gonna ask the same :frustrated: [SIZE="1"]that girl never posts pics :frustrated:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

OMG I know!! Seriously - my camera is on the fritz else I would have totally added pictures.

Anyways - use your imagination. Picture the dogs wearing bandanas, eating treats (and lots of them), toys gallore and the cats fighting over the same toy. It truly is a wonderful sight.

These gals are one in a million aren't they!!!

Chris21711 January 5th, 2010 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;869742]OMG I know!! Seriously - my camera is on the fritz else I would have totally added pictures.

Anyways - use your imagination. Picture the dogs wearing bandanas, eating treats (and lots of them), toys gallore and the cats fighting over the same toy. It truly is a wonderful sight.

These gals are one in a million aren't they!!![/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]You [SIZE="2"]said the other day that you was going to use your Daughter's camera while she was here :rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

BenMax January 5th, 2010 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;869749][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="5"]You [SIZE="2"]said the other day that you was going to use your Daughter's camera while she was here :rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh nothing gets passed you!! Indeed I did and she took some pictures but they are crappy. I asked her to e-mail me them regardless.

Tattle tale...:D

Chris21711 January 5th, 2010 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;869752]Oh nothing gets passed you!! Indeed I did and she took some pictures but they are crappy. I asked her to e-mail me them regardless.

Tattle tale...:D[/QUOTE]

Used to be an Elephant in a previous life :laughing:....I am so not a tattle tale :frustrated:

BenMax January 5th, 2010 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;869754]Used to be an Elephant in a previous life :laughing:....I am so not a tattle tale :frustrated:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Elephant it is then!:laughing:

Frenchy January 5th, 2010 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;869752] Indeed I did and she took some pictures but they are crappy. [/QUOTE]

You can e-mail them to me , I have "photofiltre" and sometimes I can make crappy pics better :)