Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   A Huge THANK YOU to MY HEROES From Today! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=71210)

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 05:22 PM

A Huge THANK YOU to MY HEROES From Today!

3 Attachment(s)
Mommy Naddy (Nadine) just wanted to personally say - THANK YOU!
[ATTACH]67072[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]67073[/ATTACH]
Just to show you the little sweetie is eating - LOTS!!!
[ATTACH]67074[/ATTACH]

THANK YOU cpietra, L4H, Chris, aslan, and chico!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
And of course your driver Chris.
I promise I will look after this precious family to the best of my ability. Thank you all!!

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 05:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The kitties viewing their new scenes through their door.
[ATTACH]67075[/ATTACH]
And playing.. :cloud9:
[ATTACH]67076[/ATTACH]
And eating - which they do very very well. :thumbs up
[ATTACH]67077[/ATTACH]

cpietra16 June 30th, 2010 05:30 PM

14+ , they look good. So mom's new name is Naddy? Cute. She's only been talked to in french by the way, :Dbut I'm sure she will get use to the english...besides as long as she has the love she'll understand....thank you.

aslan June 30th, 2010 05:32 PM

aaaaw they look so happy,,,just know their going to have a field day with grass underfoot...love momma's new name,,,you kept your word to Frenchy:thumbs up

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=cpietra16;932893]14+ , they look good. So mom's new name is Naddy? Cute. She's only been talked to in french by the way, :Dbut I'm sure she will get use to the english...besides as long as she has the love she'll understand....thank you.[/QUOTE]

I promised Frenchy the next female kitty would share her name. I think Naddy suits her pretty well. She's awfully skinny. Poor sweetie. I'm sure she will get used to English. Duece did very very well. :thumbs up I've already got some cuddles in with her. :cloud9:

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;932895]you kept your word to Frenchy:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I always try to keep my word. :thumbs up And like I said, I think Naddy suits her.
I will do more pics later. Right now I am going to go see if they've settled. I took tons of pics. Lots to show.

cpietra16 June 30th, 2010 05:44 PM

I think it suits her just fine. She is skinny. Vet here said it was because she was nursing 6 little hungry babies. I hope that as soon as she is weaned, she will gain the weight, which I am sure she will

Love4himies June 30th, 2010 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;932896]I promised Frenchy the next female kitty would share her name. I think Naddy suits her pretty well. She's awfully skinny. Poor sweetie. I'm sure she will get used to English. Duece did very very well. :thumbs up I've already got some cuddles in with her. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

She is like Sweet Pea who was nursing 7 kittens when I got her. Sweet Pea didn't gain her weight until she was spayed and all the kittens were weaned. And look at Sweet Pea now :eek::eek::eek:

Those pics bring tears to my eyes, 14+, I can tell they just love their new "digs" :grouphug:, HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU!!!! :grouphug: I love you, girl :grouphug:

aslan June 30th, 2010 06:02 PM

good point Love4,,,THANK YOU 14+,,,if it wasn't for you there wouldnt have been a need for any of us today...i'm sure the little ones and mamma will thank you a thousand times over.

cpietra16 June 30th, 2010 06:09 PM

Just passing on a note from the lady who saved Naddy (formally known as Meow Meow)...she wants to thank you all for helping Naddy and her babies. She knew they had to get out of the factory...but she never thought they woul dend up in their little heaven....thank you

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 06:42 PM

Gee thanks. :o It has been a very very busy few days getting ready for these little bundles. They are all very very sweet. A few of them like to tuck their heads under your chin. :cloud9: And Naddy - I agree. Once she's fixed the weight will come. She's a very precious girl. I just hope she doesn't think she's been dumped again. But then I've been over there so much since they got here I don't know how she would think that! :o
I am going to resize some pics and get them up either tonight or tomorrow. More kitty pics and their home before it was invaded. I'm thinking it's too small though. May have to get hubby to add a few feet to the end. :rolleyes: :laugh::laugh:

cpietra16 June 30th, 2010 06:49 PM

14+, you and your husband did so much already...I'm glad you are getting a lot of loving from the gang...who knows I may have to make my way your way this summer, just to give you a personal thank-you
I would love to know how they spend their first night under the stars, so to speak. They've been indoor since I got them and have never slept outside...:)

Winston June 30th, 2010 06:54 PM

What an awesome adventure! Glad everyone is safe and sound! They look so freakin cute! Momma is so pretty!

Cpietra16 I wondered that too! it has to be an adjustment! Lots to smell and see! I am sure they will all snuggle up to sleep ang keep warm on the cool nights..:thumbs up

All I can say is you all are awesome!!! Sorry I couldnt help out on the this journey!

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 07:00 PM

OH CRAP!!!! I just went through that bag of stuff you gals sent with the kittiesa little more thouroughly! I didn't earlier 'cause I wanted to get their house ready and I thought I had the same L-lysine that you sent L4. I have the powder stuff. Anyway, thank you so much for the toys, food and gift certificate!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: I'm sorry I didn't say it before. :o Blame it on all the excitement and sun I got today. :o
If I haven't said it before - I love you all!!!! And Thank you !!!!!!!

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=cpietra16;932919]14+, you and your husband did so much already...I'm glad you are getting a lot of loving from the gang...who knows I may have to make my way your way this summer, just to give you a personal thank-you
I would love to know how they spend their first night under the stars, so to speak. They've been indoor since I got them and have never slept outside...:)[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up That would be wonderful!! I made two separate houses for these guys. You will see them when I post the pics later on. One is for eating/sleeping. One has their litter boxes. They have holes so they can go back and forth. I have tons of blankets in for the kitties to curl up in/on and I put the cover on the openings just like I do for the rest of the kitties. They sure seemed to be having fun looking around the times I checked on them. Hopefully they will settle soon. I don't see much movement over there now.

[QUOTE=Winston;932921]What an awesome adventure! Glad everyone is safe and sound! They look so freakin cute! Momma is so pretty!

Cpietra16 I wondered that too! it has to be an adjustment! Lots to smell and see! I am sure they will all snuggle up to sleep ang keep warm on the cool nights..:thumbs up

All I can say is you all are awesome!!! Sorry I couldnt help out on the this journey![/QUOTE]

Next time Winston. LOL No!! I can't do a next time till these ones are adopted! My house overfloweth with love. :cloud9:

krdahmer June 30th, 2010 10:20 PM

:lovestruck::cloud9::grouphug::goodvibes:

You guys are THE BEST!!!!!

They look all settled in, and lovin all those toys and food!

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;932953]:lovestruck::cloud9::grouphug::goodvibes:

You guys are THE BEST!!!!!

They look all settled in, and lovin all those toys and food![/QUOTE]

You gotta come back out and see for yourself!! And get some cuddles. :cloud9:

krdahmer June 30th, 2010 10:24 PM

oh yes that can be arranged!!! kitten snuggles....who says no to kitten snuggles??!?!? :laughing:

14+kitties June 30th, 2010 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;932956]oh yes that can be arranged!!! kitten snuggles....who says no to kitten snuggles??!?!? :laughing:[/QUOTE]

LOL We'll have to figure out a day next week. I have tomorrow off of course then work for four or five straight. We'll work it out. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack June 30th, 2010 11:30 PM

More pics! :cloud9: The kittens are so fascinated by everything! Is Naddy settling in pretty well, too? :goodvibes:

Frenchy July 1st, 2010 12:52 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;932889]Mommy Naddy (Nadine) just wanted to personally say - THANK YOU!
[/QUOTE]

omg :crazy: this is so nice of you :cry: this has been such a great story to follow , and now momma's name :o :cry:

thanks to all of you ! Cpietra first saved their lives , then many angels hold hands to get them to the cat Hilton .... :thumbs up

I couldn't wait to get an update .... it's late now but I had to check my e-mails as my own foster cats left today for their forever family ... and I'm waiting for an update from their new mom. Reading this thread ... warms my heart :cloud9:

good job everyone ! :highfive:

BenMax July 1st, 2010 07:12 AM

Hats off to everyone!!! You gals are the bestest of the bestest and all of you are my personal HEROS. Love you all!!!!:grouphug:

cpietra16 July 1st, 2010 07:19 AM

Nadine, without any insults, and please I really don;t want this to come out as anything that's sounds nasty or mean.....the more I think about Mom's new name the more she reminds me of you. please let me explain,

I met you once; you have an warm soul and a soul that just seems to act like a magnet. Nadine the feline seems to have a similar affect. Her eyes are so pure with love and motherly love that it was hard not to fall for her little "Meows" and there were so many.:rolleyes: enough of that mush....everyone, have a great Canada Day!

cpietra16 July 1st, 2010 07:21 AM

14+ how was there first official "sleep under the stars" night?:D

chico2 July 1st, 2010 07:36 AM

cpietra.It's very easy to get mushy and teary-eyed,thinking of what might have happened to Naddy if you did not step in.

Now with some effort from so many,they are all safe and sound with our ultimate kitty-saviour 14+..:grouphug:

It feels really good seeing them looking out in wonder at the green grass,the blue sky and sun-shine:lovestruck:
Thank you everyone and a big:grouphug:to 14+(I forgot a hug yesterday:()

ancientgirl July 1st, 2010 08:22 AM

You are all heros! Mommy cat and her babies look wonderful!

14+kitties July 1st, 2010 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;932969]More pics! :cloud9: The kittens are so fascinated by everything! Is Naddy settling in pretty well, too? :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

Naddy is doing well. She is very curious about her new surroundings and watching everything closely. Their house is the last one in line so by the time I got there this morning with food they were all lined up waiting. :cloud9::D

[QUOTE=Frenchy;932982]omg :crazy: this is so nice of you :cry: this has been such a great story to follow , and now momma's name :o :cry:

thanks to all of you ! Cpietra first saved their lives , then many angels hold hands to get them to the cat Hilton .... :thumbs up

I couldn't wait to get an update .... it's late now but I had to check my e-mails as my own foster cats left today for their forever family ... and I'm waiting for an update from their new mom. Reading this thread ... warms my heart :cloud9:

good job everyone ! :highfive:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: Glad you approve Frenchy! I had made up my mind when I knew she was coming and remembered what she looked like that she would fit the name very well. (skinny little french chick) lol Seriously, I think it suits her to a tee. :thumbs up
Love the many angels holding hands. So true. I could not have had them here without lots of help along the way. :grouphug: to you all again!!
Great news on your fosters going (together?) to their new home!!!!!!!! :highfive: Great job mf!!!! You and the many on here who word tirelessly every single day to find new homes, foster, etc. just amaze me!!!! :grouphug:

[QUOTE=cpietra16;933003]Nadine, without any insults, and please I really don;t want this to come out as anything that's sounds nasty or mean.....the more I think about Mom's new name the more she reminds me of you. please let me explain,

I met you once; you have an warm soul and a soul that just seems to act like a magnet. Nadine the feline seems to have a similar affect. Her eyes are so pure with love and motherly love that it was hard not to fall for her little "Meows" and there were so many.:rolleyes: enough of that mush....everyone, have a great Canada Day![/QUOTE]

Good explanation cpietra!! Couldn't agree more!!!
The family's story continues in the photog section. :)

Frenchy July 1st, 2010 09:45 AM

Cpietra , you're going to make me cry ! :2huggers:

I can say the same thing about you and many other members from this board ! :grouphug:

mastifflover July 2nd, 2010 08:15 AM

You are so right we have some very special people on this board or should I say our little community

Frenchy July 2nd, 2010 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;933055]

Great news on your fosters going (together?) to their new home!!!!!!!! :highfive: [/QUOTE]

sorry about the off topic but yes , they were adopted out together by a friend of the rescue !! :crazy: I met her and her 2 old labs (angel dogs omg ... :cloud9:) I am on stand by , if it doesn't work out , I'm taking back the fosters. But no news is good news :goodvibes:

we'll wait until she's sure that it's working out , then I'm getting other fosters. :cat: There's 2-3 waiting for foster homes right now. I'm hoping to get all of them. :cat: :goodvibes: this has been very different than fostering dogs , not the same but as much fun. :crazy: