Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   TaraJeannes Ladies LOL (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=33588)

TaraJeanne December 2nd, 2006 11:21 PM

TaraJeannes Ladies LOL

2 Attachment(s)
these are my baby girls LadyBug and Lady Brenna lol Lady brenna is the black and white kitten and the one beside her is her baby brother

jiorji December 2nd, 2006 11:22 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kitties:cloud9:

TeriM December 2nd, 2006 11:27 PM

So is Ladybug the doggie? Sign ... need bigger picture of her :sad: . Very cute kitties!

hazelrunpack December 3rd, 2006 12:16 AM

I see pretty Ladybug now! :D

Cute pics! You made jiorji very happy with the beautiful kitty pic...she's always griping about how dog-oriented this board is. LOL [SIZE="1"]you can whack me later, jiorji![/SIZE]

TeriM December 3rd, 2006 12:20 AM

Ohhh, much better with the bigger picture.

rainbow December 4th, 2006 03:27 AM

Awww.....cute pics. :cloud9: So, what's Brenna's baby brother's name? :o

chico2 December 4th, 2006 07:50 AM

Kittenpics,awwww I just love them,they look like sweet little angels,but most of us know better:D
Sweet doggie too:pawprint:

Hunter's_owner December 4th, 2006 08:33 AM

Great pics. Very cute kitties and the dog is very handsome:)

TaraJeanne December 4th, 2006 11:40 AM

Brenna's brother

Unfourtunatley Brenna's brother was already spoken for when we found her... otherwise we would have adopted him too. so we kept this pic of her brother for her .. we are not sure what his name is but she often stares at his picture and i think it makes her feel good to see it .. Brenna is adjusting well to her new home and we are very lucky to have our cute little furry bundle of joy... LadyBug is really enjoying her new friend although I think it will definitley take some getting sed to for Brenna lol she gets a little ruffled around her much bigger adoptive sibling I think Brenna thinks she rules the roost LOL.... well today is brenna's first visit to hte vet lol to have her first check up hopefully all goes well as she is very spirited and cheeky LOL :angel:

LibbyP December 4th, 2006 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=TaraJeanne;328157]these are my baby girls LadyBug and Lady Brenna lol Lady brenna is the black and white kitten and the one beside her is her baby brother[/QUOTE]

TaraJeanne your girls are very cute, maybe I'm reading this wrong, L.Brenna is the Blk & Wht? If so I must inform you thats a sister beside her :o keep the pics coming.

Hunter's_owner December 4th, 2006 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=LibbyP;328831]TaraJeanne your girls are very cute, maybe I'm reading this wrong, L.Brenna is the Blk & Wht? If so I must inform you thats a sister beside her :o keep the pics coming.[/QUOTE]

How can you tell???

chico2 December 4th, 2006 04:50 PM

Hunters owner,because she is a Calico or maybe Tortie and they are 99,9%female:D

rainbow December 4th, 2006 08:35 PM

I agree with Chico....they are mostly female and a male is rare.

LibbyP December 4th, 2006 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=Hunter's_owner;328864]How can you tell???[/QUOTE]

Oh I wish I could have come up with something spunky to say but :shrug: yes chico2 is right she is a Calico

Smiley14 December 5th, 2006 12:00 AM

Gorgeous!!!! What beautiful babies you have!!! :)