Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cocker Spaniel (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=11749)

claudia666 February 2nd, 2005 09:55 PM

Cocker Spaniel

Hey!
My name is Claudia and i am 13 years old. I am getting a female Cocker Spaniel on the 11th of feb. She is black. We already named her Jet as in jet black. I am really excited about the puppy i can't wait!!! :p

twinmommy February 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM

Congrats on the new baby, and welcome!! any pics?

claudia666 February 2nd, 2005 10:04 PM

no but i'll get some as soon as we pick her up :thumbs up

Princesss04 February 3rd, 2005 09:34 AM

Congrats on your new baby. I have a Brittany Spanial and a Rott pup. I love Spanial they are so much fun. Where are you getting her from? Do you have everything ready for her to come home? :D

claudia666 February 3rd, 2005 10:39 AM

I'm getting her from a lady. Her cocker spaniels had puppys and she's selling them. Yes my mom and i went to the pet store yesterday and got everything all that is missing is the puppy. :p

mastifflover February 3rd, 2005 12:02 PM

Glad you are getting a puppy you will have so much fun taking Jet to Obiedience classes bet you will have the best behaved dog after the classes.

Katherine1 February 3rd, 2005 12:37 PM

Hi and welcome to the board. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new furbaby.

claudia666 February 3rd, 2005 02:03 PM

:grouphug: thanks you guys are so kind!

sammiec February 3rd, 2005 02:04 PM

Hi Claudia! Welcome! I can't wait to see pictures of your pupper!!! :)

claudia666 February 4th, 2005 12:29 AM

I'll post a pic if i can figure out how to get a pic to show up in a thread.

claudia666 February 4th, 2005 11:43 AM

OH MY GOSH. Yesterday when i came home from school my mom said "Get in the car" i said where are we going? She said oh it's a surprise. So we pull up in front of a flower store and i'm wondering what we're doing there. We get inside the store and the lady that owns it says the puppys are back here. We walk into the room and there are 3 of the most beautiful little cocker spaniel puppys you have ever seen. She said you can pick one out. So i look around and pet them all and all of a sudden this blackest than black female puppy that is very cute sniffs my shoe and starts to chew my shoe lace, i tell my mom that's the one. She is sooooo cute. She has a little white patch of fur on her chin. I'll be picking her up next friday. I can't wait! Sorry for writing so much. :o

cathym February 5th, 2005 08:01 AM

Congrats

Congrats on your new Cocker, they are the most beautiful pups. I had one for 12 years abd she was my baby. Be sure to groom her all the time, she will have a beautiful coat if you keep her well groomed. I always kept a top knot in her hair with pretty barrettes. They love to look pretty. Am sure you will love her as much as she wil love you

Katherine1 February 5th, 2005 08:34 AM

:) How wonderful! I think she was telling you that she picked you to be her forever home. Years ago when I first got my poodle that is how I happened to get him. When I went to look at them (there were 6 in the litter) I bent down to pet them he came wiggling over to me right away. LOL at the time I was looking for a coffee/cream color female of which they had several but that little guy really wanted to go home with me :D so I ended up with a black male. I had him for 14 years and he was my best friend.

chico2 February 5th, 2005 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's little Bailey(cooling off in my birdbath!)whom I dog-walk almost every day,she's my neighbors Cocker and an absolute sweetie :love:
The other dog is my sons JRT Kita.

claudia666 February 5th, 2005 07:15 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that is sooooo cute! :p

claudia666 February 7th, 2005 05:30 PM

:evil: It's getting so close to the 11th!!!!!!! I'm going nuts!