Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Emery-board scratcher (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68390)

chico2 February 11th, 2010 04:54 PM

Emery-board scratcher

3 Attachment(s)
I bought one at Wal-Mart,or I should say"suckie"hubby did:laughing:
The cats really liked it,of course Vinnie and Rocky was there first..

chico2 February 11th, 2010 04:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More of the same,Chico was sleeping,the"prince"will explore it later:cat:

BenMax February 11th, 2010 05:14 PM

If your cats like it Chico2 - then I am getting one as well. Surely some cats out of 6 will like it...I hope.

Thanks for posting - good to know someone has one and there is true life feedback from your 'crew'.:thumbs up

chico2 February 11th, 2010 05:24 PM

They like it for sure,the feather-thingy and catnip comes with it.
With the card-board scratcher refills at $6+,this will be mre economical and not as messy.
I am sure some of your kitties will like it.

buddingartist February 11th, 2010 06:37 PM

Even though I am not a cat person, how can you not find those two beautiful?

They seems to enjoy their new <toy<. I wonder if my dog would file their nails on this?

TeriM February 12th, 2010 01:35 AM

Looks like it's a hit with your gorgeous kitties :thumbs up.

growler~GateKeeper February 12th, 2010 01:47 AM

Rocky sure likes it :D

angeldogs February 12th, 2010 07:54 AM

They look like they will enjoy it.

14+kitties February 12th, 2010 09:46 AM

Exactly like the one that is advertised on TV for what? 19.95 or something? One of our other members had a thread about it a couple of weeks ago. She ordered two (buy one, get one free). One was exactly as advertised. The other crappola. I am glad your boys are enjoying it. :thumbs up

chico2 February 12th, 2010 09:56 AM

Yes 14+,it was $19.95..
I was looking at it,did not think we needed any more cat-stuff,but hubby went back and got it anyway...oh well:laughing:

Kay9 February 12th, 2010 04:19 PM

I was wondering about those, having seen them on t.v. It looked like they could get their little nails caught in the holes or something (but it's hard to tell watching t.v.).

The breeder I was talking to has her cats trained on the alpine scratcher, which uses cardboard. She says her cats love them.

chico2 February 12th, 2010 04:57 PM

that is actually one of the concerns I have,the nails getting stuck,but we'll see how it goes.
I have the card-board scratcher too and the cats love it,but they don't make them anymore like they used to be,refills are different,at least here where I live.

Dee-O-Gee February 13th, 2010 10:27 PM

We got the cardboard one from Wal-Mart. I never saw the emery board one at our Wal-Mart store! Humph; must inquire! :frustrated:

BTW; the kids are georgous as usual Chico2. So photogentic! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack February 14th, 2010 12:35 AM

Love that second shot where Rocky has laid claim to the scratcher! "Mine! All mine!" :cat: :laughing: