Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cuddles and Pups, 7 Weeks (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74886)

luckypenny January 22nd, 2011 10:10 PM

Cuddles and Pups, 7 Weeks

2 Attachment(s)
I was so not successful at taking photos today. When they are not sleeping, they don't stop for one second making picture taking near impossible. I did get a couple of good ones of Cuddles. I don't think she was too impressed :D. Dh says, with my taste, it's a good thing I never had a daughter to dress :laughing:.

Cuddles can't tolerate the cold so, on top of her regular hoodie, she's wearing a baby sweater.

[ATTACH]71719[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]71720[/ATTACH]

luckypenny January 22nd, 2011 10:14 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was sitting on an old towel playing with the pups but got up to get a fresh bowl of water. When I got back, this is how I found them :cloud9:.

[ATTACH]71721[/ATTACH]

And during their lunch. They eat out of a glass pie plate so it gives you a good idea as to how big they are now. Three pups are nearly 3lbs and three are 2 1/3lbs.

[ATTACH]71722[/ATTACH]

Rgeurts January 22nd, 2011 10:22 PM

Oh my goodness... LP, they are just adorable!! :cloud9::lovestruck:
Cuddles is precious too... and I love her little hat :laughing:

14+kitties January 22nd, 2011 10:23 PM

:flirt::flirt: Oh wow!! Look how big they are getting! You are doing such a good job with them my friend! And Puddles - she looks comfy cozy in her layers. :cloud9:
I love the sleeping pic. All of them cuddled up together snoozing. Soo sweet!! :cloud9:
How many have definite homes now?

luckypenny January 22nd, 2011 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rgeurts, a friend of mine gave me the hat thinking it would make a pretty touch. I don't know, I thought of my granny when I put it on her :D.

14+, 5 of the 6 puppies have homes. We're still searching for Cuddles and Checkers :fingerscr.

I gave Checkers a comb-over today :D.

[ATTACH]71723[/ATTACH]

Dee-O-Gee January 22nd, 2011 10:42 PM

Oh my dear!!! I can't get over how big they've gotten. :crazy:

Love the comb over on Checkers! :cloud9:

14+kitties January 22nd, 2011 10:47 PM

I so wish I had the time, finances, and space for Cuddles. I would take her in a heartbeat. I just can't do it. :( But I know she is in the perfect place until the right home comes along for her. :grouphug: I'm sure Checkers won't take long to find his home either. Congrats on finding the others theirs. Not sure I want to be in your shoes as they leave though. I'm sure there will be some tears shed. :grouphug::grouphug: Lots of hugs being sent your way Mommy LP. Wish I could be there to deliver a few in person. :2huggers:

hazelrunpack January 22nd, 2011 11:33 PM

Oh, Cuddles!! :flirt: Such a fashion plate!!! And, of course, the perfect little Diva! :lovestruck:

Um...but you gotta ruffle Checkers' hair back up [size=1]:o his comb-over makes him look a little like Hitler :eek: and he's way too cute for that!!! :p[/size]

Shaykeija January 22nd, 2011 11:38 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;979009]Um...but you gotta ruffle Checkers' hair back up [size=1]:o his comb-over makes him look a little like Hitler :eek: and he's way too cute for that!!! :p[/size][/QUOTE]

I think he kind of looks like he has a Trump comb over...lol

I think Cuddles would like her home to be there with you. Any one that would take the time to dress a Tzu like that, dfinately needs to have one. LOL:D

Melinda January 23rd, 2011 06:30 AM

I can't get over how fast they grew!! I think mama looks great in her new fashions *L*

Loki Love January 23rd, 2011 07:43 AM

I'm loving that hat on Cuddles!

chico2 January 23rd, 2011 08:37 AM

Awww LP,I love Cuddles:lovestruck:,like 14+I wish I could give her a home..she sooo deserves to be treated like a Diva in her senior years.
I can't say enough times how wonderful you are making sure these pups have a great start in life and making Cuddles know what love is all about.

I wish they were adopted in pairs:(
Having never dealt with a litter of pups,I somehow find it so sad,that all of a sudden they each will find themselves alone,in a strange home with unfamiliar people.
I know it has to be done and that whoever adopts them will love them....I am just being a sentimental old fool:wall:

The day,you have said good-bye to the last pup,I am sure we'll all be crying with you:(

Love4himies January 23rd, 2011 08:49 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;979023]
Having never dealt with a litter of pups,I somehow find it so sad,that all of a sudden they each will find themselves alone,in a strange home with unfamiliar people.

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be great if LP could just keep them all :lightbulb: :thumbs up :highfive: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :p

They are just adorable, LP :cloud9::cloud9:. Wow 3 lbs of cuddily love :cloud9:

luckypenny January 23rd, 2011 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;979009]
Um...but you gotta ruffle Checkers' hair back up [size=1]:o his comb-over makes him look a little like Hitler :eek: and he's way too cute for that!!! :p[/size][/QUOTE]

I looked back at his photo and....omd, you're right :eek: :laughing: :laughing:. A photo re-take is in order today :D.

[QUOTE=Shaykeija;979010] Any one that would take the time to dress a Tzu like that, dfinately needs to have one. LOL[/QUOTE]

Too funny! :laughing: I used to make fun of people who dressed up their dogs :o....look at me now :laughing:.

[QUOTE=chico2;979023]
Having never dealt with a litter of pups,I somehow find it so sad,that all of a sudden they each will find themselves alone,in a strange home with unfamiliar people.[/QUOTE]

Most of the families won't be unfamiliar to them, Chico. We have an open door policy where they can come and visit as often as they like until the pups are ready to leave. And you'll be happy to know that 3 of the puppies have older Shih Tzu siblings waiting for them :). Lil' Laurie has two older siblings (other breeds), and Hercules is going to a couple whose parents adopted a Rosie dog a couple of years ago. They're also good friends with Lil' Laurie's parents so the two of them will get lots of chances for play dates. Oh, and so far, three are most likely attending the same puppy kindergarten together :goodvibes:.

[QUOTE=Love4himies;979024]Wouldn't it be great if LP could just keep them all :lightbulb:... :highfive: :laughing: :p[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, what a wonderful idea :laughing:.

chico2 January 23rd, 2011 11:17 AM

That's great LP,I should have known,you would only adopt out to the best people:grouphug:

luckypenny January 23rd, 2011 03:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some of their playtime after lunch today. I take them out of their pen so they can run wild in a large section of the basement.

Chasing mom.

[ATTACH]71733[/ATTACH]

Caught mom :D .

[ATTACH]71734[/ATTACH]

Marbles playing tug with the camera strap.

[ATTACH]71735[/ATTACH]

chico2 January 23rd, 2011 04:45 PM

Awwwww LP,they are just too cute,seeing these little guys just sends your heart aflutter and puts a great big grin on your face...thank's for all the pics:grouphug:

hedgiemama January 23rd, 2011 04:56 PM

aw they are getting so big ! cuddles looks adorable all dressed up.

i love the pile of sleeping puppies :lovestruck:

rainbow January 23rd, 2011 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=Shaykeija;979010]I think he kind of looks like he has a Trump comb over...lol

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]That he does :laughing: but he is much cuter. :D[/COLOR]

I think Cuddles would like her home to be there with you. Any one that would take the time to dress a Tzu like that, dfinately needs to have one. LOL:D[/QUOTE]

I think LP needs to take a few dress up lessons first though. :laughing:

I do love the red hat though .....is it actually a doggy hat or did you cut holes for the ears? :D

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2011 07:44 PM

Love the puppies running after mom! :laughing: And Marbles tuggin' at the strap! :lovestruck: I'm sure she thinks she's one tough cookie and a powerful puppy!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr... :D

Tundra_Queen January 23rd, 2011 11:35 PM

awww LP they are absolutely gorgeous!! I can't stand it!! :wall::wall:

And it looks like their tails are starting to curl? I wish I could take Checkers and Cuddles. :lovestruck:

And did Cuddles hat come with ear holes? That is too cute!!

TeriM January 24th, 2011 12:55 AM

Cuddles does not look impressed with her outfit :laughing:.

The puppies are so adorable :lovestruck:.

luckypenny January 24th, 2011 11:09 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;979101]I think LP needs to take a few dress up lessons first though. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your honesty :laughing:. If you saw how I dressed [I]myself[/I], you'd agree lessons wouldn't make a difference :D.

[QUOTE=rainbow;979101]I do love the red hat though .....is it actually a doggy hat or did you cut holes for the ears? :D[/QUOTE]

It's a doggy hat :D.

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;979148]And it looks like their tails are starting to curl?[/QUOTE]

They do curl now, TQ. And wag-wag-wag-wag-wag :cloud9:.

[QUOTE=TeriM;979154]Cuddles does not look impressed with her outfit :laughing:.[/QUOTE]

I don't blame her one bit :laughing:.

BenMax January 24th, 2011 11:31 AM

Thank you LP for your rescue to help this old momma!:grouphug:

The puppies are simply gorgeous. The best to you on adoptions.:angel:

hazelrunpack January 24th, 2011 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;979148]And it looks like their tails are starting to curl? I wish I could take Checkers and Cuddles. :lovestruck:
[/QUOTE]

:flirt: I didn't notice the tails before--I was too busy looking at the faces :lovestruck:--but they're absolutely adorable!

breeze January 24th, 2011 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;979033] A photo re-take is in order today :D.

[/QUOTE]

is it today yet?????

:D

luckypenny January 24th, 2011 03:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
You're funny Breeze :p.

After two hours, and at least 100 attempts, I could only snap 5 half-decent pics of Checkers.

Can you guys tell me which two of the following are your favorites? I have to send it to the rescue so that his photo can be updated on the website.

[ATTACH]71749[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]71750[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]71751[/ATTACH]

luckypenny January 24th, 2011 03:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple more.

[ATTACH]71752[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]71753[/ATTACH]

breeze January 24th, 2011 03:22 PM

:p:p

first and the last one. the middle one looks a little mean :o

rainbow January 24th, 2011 03:23 PM

I like the third one and the last one the best :lovestruck: but think you should add his combover pic too. :D