Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Marty's Photo (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84527)

Barkingdog September 4th, 2013 11:57 AM

Marty's Photo

1 Attachment(s)
Marty's photo will becoming shortly.

Jull September 4th, 2013 12:15 PM

:frustrated: and here I was so excited opening the thread thinking I finally get to see Marty!

:laughing::laughing:

Dog Dancer September 4th, 2013 12:22 PM

Well Jull, this is the Pet Free section, maybe this was a trick??? Is it April 1st?

Jull September 4th, 2013 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1061308]Well Jull, this is the Pet Free section, maybe this was a trick??? Is it April 1st?[/QUOTE]

:laughing: I didn't even notice that, I just read the tittle only :confused:

Jull September 4th, 2013 02:01 PM

Just as cute as I imagined him to him! :lovestruck:

Barkingdog September 4th, 2013 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1061315]Just as cute as I imagined him to him! :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Jull!

Dog Dancer September 4th, 2013 02:54 PM

Marty is adorable! I think he needs a snuggle.

marko September 4th, 2013 02:57 PM

mary is a cutie BD - glad I was able to help.
(I also moved the post for you as it was first posted in the pets free subforum)

Dog Dancer September 4th, 2013 02:57 PM

Oh I see this has been moved to the pet pics thread now, that's better! I was worried nobody would see this cute guy in the Pet Free pics threads. :thumbs up

marko September 4th, 2013 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm helping BD feed OUR addiction :laughing:

BD, when you originally posted this, you posted it in a subforum called pet free photography (where we post pics of stuff NOT related to pets) versus the main forum for pics (called Pet photography-Pet pictures )which is circled in red. I moved the post for you.

If you were posting a question about photography gear, then posting it in the subforum category Photography tips - photography gear would be the better choice as an example.

But back to Marty - such a cutie :highfive:

Barkingdog September 4th, 2013 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1061321]mary is a cutie BD - glad I was able to help.
(I also moved the post for you as it was first posted in the pets free subforum)[/QUOTE]

Thank you marko. His name is Marty , and Thank you so much for helping me post his photo. OOPS I did not realizes I posted it there.

Thank you everyone , I think Marty is very cute too. Some woman wanted to steal him when I was at Marshall's a couple of years ago. I had Marty in a shopping cart and was looking at something on a shelve and a woman was looking around to see who else was around and standing on her toes to look in my shopping cart I when right back it my dog and did not leave him out of my sight . It was around Christmas time and I guess the woman thought my dog would be a nice gift .

breeze September 4th, 2013 03:37 PM

handsome boy :lovestruck:

Barkingdog September 4th, 2013 05:06 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;1061329]handsome boy :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!