Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Belated Gotcha Day Jasper (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75533)

Love4himies February 28th, 2011 08:16 AM

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Jasper

2 Attachment(s)
Oh I am a bad mommy, I forgot Jasper's Gotcha Day, I was the 22nd :yell: :o :(.

Good thing he gets spoiled everyday :laughing:

Oh Jasper, what a joy you have brought into my life. Everyday I can't believe that nobody was desperately looking for you and you lasted at the Cornwall SPCA for 6 weeks until DH was there on a conference. :cloud9::lovestruck: so he could bring you home. You have been an :angel: in helping me with my fosters, couldn't have done it without you, my boy :cloud9:

No catnip plant can escape death once Jasper finds it: :laughing:

[ATTACH]72460[/ATTACH]

My sweet boy :cloud9:
[ATTACH]72461[/ATTACH]

aslan February 28th, 2011 08:23 AM

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY HANDSOME LITTLE MAN.....[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"]hope mommy makes up for the minor time delay,,,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Love4himies February 28th, 2011 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of Jasper with Sweet Pea's kittens.

[ATTACH]72465[/ATTACH]

BenMax February 28th, 2011 10:44 AM

[B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY JASPER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]:lovestruck:

ancientgirl February 28th, 2011 10:45 AM

Happy Gotcha day Jasper! You handsome devil! :D

14+kitties February 28th, 2011 11:48 AM

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA' DAY JASPER!!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE] You were a lucky fella' the day Daddy walked into your life. You landed in the lap of luxury. But I think you have paid back your Mom a million times over with the love you show her and your "girls" and all of the help teaching the fosters how to behave.

rainbow February 28th, 2011 02:49 PM

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Belated Gotcha Day Handsome Uncle Jasper !!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

I love the pic of him with Sweet Pea's kittens. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack February 28th, 2011 04:45 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][I][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]happy [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]gotcha day, [COLOR="Blue"]Uncle Jasper!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

And may you have many, many more to come! :lovestruck:

Koteburo February 28th, 2011 09:47 PM

[IMG]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6324/bdaykitty.jpg[/IMG]

Even if a bit late <3
I wub kitties :lovestruck:
Have many many more bdays Jasper~

Tundra_Queen February 28th, 2011 10:41 PM

Happy Gotcha Day Jasper!!! :party:

krdahmer March 1st, 2011 07:29 AM

Aw Jasper! Happy gotcha day handsome! :lovestruck:

I have that pic of him and sweetpea's kittens saved on my puter...it's sooo adorable!:cloud9:

Love4himies March 1st, 2011 07:49 AM

Awwww, thanks everybody. :grouphug:

chico2 March 1st, 2011 08:27 AM

Awww"my"boy Jasper,the day Daddy happened to discover you and take you home,was the luckiest day in mom,dads and your life.

You have thanked them a million times around,by being the most wonderful,beautiful boy,a baby-sitter and foster-dad..

You know if you are not happy where you are(fat chance!),there is a home here for you,although no girls:cloud9:
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Love4himies March 1st, 2011 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;989489]Awww"my"boy Jasper,the day Daddy happened to discover you and take you home,was the luckiest day in mom,dads and your life.

You have thanked them a million times around,by being the most wonderful,beautiful boy,a baby-sitter and foster-dad..

You know if you are not happy where you are(fat chance!),there is a home here for you,although no girls:cloud9:
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY GOTCHA DAY![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Awww, chico, I think Jasper would be very happy in your home. A Vinnie playmate and a chico to keep him in line just like what Puddles does :laughing:. [SIZE="1"]Do you still have those evil neighbours that let their female have kittens?, cause if you do Jasper would be happy with that, but wouldn't be able to produce kittens :D[/SIZE]