Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   June 2012 - Pets.ca photo challenge - Dancing (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=81232)

marko June 1st, 2012 07:35 AM

June 2012 - Pets.ca photo challenge - Dancing

Anyone got ideas for the June challenge?

No ideas hmmm?

Okay here's a few ideas.

- Dancing
- the handshake/pawshake
- pets in the mirror

Feel free to support any of those ideas or suggest another. Theme with the most support by the end of today becomes this month's theme. thanks!

Ok the Admin's gonna make the call - dancing it is.

marko June 3rd, 2012 11:23 AM

Hi members,

Ok then the theme this month is dancing :D

Ok then who will post first?

hazelrunpack June 3rd, 2012 12:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
LOL Oh, this should be a good one! Actually, Ridge and I dance frequently, but since I take the pics around here, it'll be difficult to post one of the two of us on the dance floor.

These are of the dancin' Pack from last year, though. Will these do to start off?

Ring around the rosie:
[ATTACH]77705[/ATTACH]

Line dancing gone terribly wrong:
[ATTACH]77706[/ATTACH]

The dip:
[ATTACH]77707[/ATTACH]

marko June 3rd, 2012 01:05 PM

Sure this works - nice dance :D

hazelrunpack June 3rd, 2012 01:19 PM

They gotta work on their line-dancing a little more! :laughing:

Dog Dancer June 4th, 2012 11:15 AM

OMG Hazel, line dancing gone wrong made me laugh. Your pack are such a hoot! Shadow used to be called Shadow Dancer because of her dancing pace, but it wasn't really something you could take a picture of, maybe a video, but I never did :(.

hazelrunpack June 4th, 2012 08:45 PM

I've been trying to get a video of Cass's cute little prance since we got her and have had no luck. :frustrated: Seems like when you get the camera out, they freeze up. :o I think I've made them all paranoid by taking so many pics....

Have you ever thought about a notebook for Shadow memories? I have a journal that I jot down memories of our dogs in, their idiosyncrasies, their sweetnesses, the things that drove me crazy and the things that could melt my heart--sounds like Shadow's dancing would be a good memory to record!! :grouphug:

Soundy June 6th, 2012 12:14 PM

Daisy dances - too bad the still photo can't show how well she spins around!

[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/206054_10151790724840402_634995401_24656660_997060216_n.jpg[/IMG]

Dog Dancer June 6th, 2012 12:17 PM

Cute pic of Daisy!

Hazel, I don't have a journal as such, but I do have the lovely book that Winston sent me. A few years ago I was walking the girls and a stranger stopped to chat with us on the street. He commented to me that Shadow had a beautiful gate, that she looked like a dancer. It was so funny to hear someone say that about her, because we always saw it.

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2012 01:55 PM

Soundy, Daisy is so graceful! :lovestruck: I'll bet she pirouettes beautifully!! :D

Shadow was something special, DD--of course people noticed it!

breeze June 11th, 2012 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bree is always up for a challenge
if you look closely you will see Bree's eyes dancing with excitement :D

[ATTACH]77745[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack June 11th, 2012 05:57 PM

:laughing: I see! I see! Good job, Bree!!!! :D You're such a pretty girl! :lovestruck:

marko June 11th, 2012 08:02 PM

I see the eye-dance well - so cute Breeze!
Soundy - very cute dance :D - love the little tongue that sticks out. Must be all that concentration.

Gonna try to get mine done this coming weekend. (We are taking Arthur Purry dance classes all week long :laughing: )

Dog Dancer June 14th, 2012 01:33 PM

LOL at Marko.

Breeze, Bree certainly does have dancing eyes! She looks like she's dancing around saying "Let's get going!!" "What ya waitin for Ma, put down the camera and let's go!" She's so pretty! :cloud9:

abmacdon June 14th, 2012 03:55 PM

Tigger dances much like Daisy but twirls so fast I'm not sure I'll be able to get it on film. I'll try though.

stomp June 21st, 2012 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i try with this long leg dance :-)

Dog Dancer June 21st, 2012 03:40 PM

Great pic Stefano. Must go look at your website now to figure out who's who. Love the long leg dance! Almost forgot to say the pups look beautiful.

Dee-O-Gee June 25th, 2012 09:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER]Gryphon and our daughter's GSD, Zoey doing some "Ball" room dancing. :D

[ATTACH]77797[/ATTACH]

Mollie & Zoey contemplating the "Chew, Chew" slide. :)

[ATTACH]77798[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack June 26th, 2012 07:20 AM

Oh, that zoomie shot is great, DOG!!!!

So who got the chewie? Zoey or Mollie? hehehe I'll bet Zoey got it first and then Mollie weaseled it away.... :D Sneaky setters!!! heheh

Stomp, it looks like that line dance--what is it called? The Conga? Where everyone lines up with their hands on the waist of the person ahead and everyone kicks out at the same time? :laughing: Funny shot!!

Dee-O-Gee June 26th, 2012 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1042145]Oh, that zoomie shot is great, DOG!!!!

So who got the chewie? Zoey or Mollie? hehehe I'll bet Zoey got it first and then Mollie weaseled it away.... :D Sneaky setters!!! heheh

[I][COLOR="Red"]LOL!!! You're correct Hazel. Mollie's a little weasel and just slithered when no one was looking and snatched it up! She truly is a sneaky Setter! [/COLOR][/I]

Stomp, it looks like that line dance--what is it called? The Conga? Where everyone lines up with their hands on the waist of the person ahead and everyone kicks out at the same time? :laughing: Funny shot!![COLOR="Red"][I][/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

In modern day, it could be the Cha-Cha Slide or a Cupid Shuffle Hazel. LOL! :D [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]I'm just learning about these party dances. :headslap:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Barkingdog June 26th, 2012 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=Dee-O-Gee;1042142][CENTER]Gryphon and our daughter's GSD, Zoey doing some "Ball" room dancing. :D

[ATTACH]77797[/ATTACH]

Mollie & Zoey contemplating the "Chew, Chew" slide. :)

[ATTACH]77798[/ATTACH][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Or getting ready to do the tango ! beautiful dogs !

Barkingdog June 26th, 2012 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=stomp;1041982]i try with this long leg dance :-)[/QUOTE]

It looks like they're having a good time! Beautiful dogs , all the dogs are beautiful!

Barkingdog June 26th, 2012 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1041009]LOL Oh, this should be a good one! Actually, Ridge and I dance frequently, but since I take the pics around here, it'll be difficult to post one of the two of us on the dance floor.

These are of the dancin' Pack from last year, though. Will these do to start off?

Ring around the rosie:
[ATTACH]77705[/ATTACH]

Line dancing gone terribly wrong:
[ATTACH]77706[/ATTACH]

The dip:
[ATTACH]77707[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Great photos and I love titles of the photos very funny!