Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Birthday hats (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=43832)

crazyk1020 August 20th, 2007 01:54 PM

Birthday hats

2 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my boys on their 2 year birthday on August 11. They were not the happiest but they did "grin and bear it" just for mommy :D The first is Fatfat and the second is Littleman, but don't worry they got plenty of lovin' afterwards...they demanded it as payment :o

jiorji August 20th, 2007 02:11 PM

lol sleep with one eye open:evil:

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="6"]
happy birthday boys[/SIZE][/COLOR]:party: :crazy:

Sheena&Viper August 20th, 2007 02:31 PM

hehe aww thats cute!

Happy Birthday :lovestruck:

Lukka'sma August 20th, 2007 02:44 PM

Happy Belated Birthday to them. I'm sure you had a great party.

chico2 August 20th, 2007 04:19 PM

They are so cute and Happy Birthday to them:cat:
They have the same tags my cats do...

Frenchy August 20th, 2007 08:50 PM

Poor , abused kitties :sad:

:laughing: Happy birthday kitties ! :party:

JanM August 20th, 2007 08:55 PM

They look so indignant! Happy Birthday to two cute kitties!

breeze August 20th, 2007 08:56 PM

what we put our pets through, and what they put up with :laughing: :D

happy birthday kittycats

hazelrunpack August 20th, 2007 10:03 PM

[SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]happy belated birthday, [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Fatfat [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]and [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Littleman![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/SIZE]

I hope the reward was good :thumbs up :D And also that you had a great birthday! :thumbs up

mummummum August 21st, 2007 03:05 AM

Littleman, "Just think about the cake Fatfat...just think about the cake"... :laughing:

Dracko August 21st, 2007 03:11 AM

[QUOTE=jiorji;467100]lol sleep with one eye open:evil: [/QUOTE]

:laughing:

crazyk1020 August 21st, 2007 09:55 AM

yes they were none too happy with me :evil: ...but I made up for it with some broiled salmon, but my batteries were dead :frustrated: so I couldn't get a picture with the two candles in their fish. Ahh the stuff they put up with from me...I love them so dearly (they on the otherhand, may have different feeling towards me. And if I didn't have the ability to open the food can...:eek: )

Jim Hall August 21st, 2007 10:04 AM

they on the otherhand, may have different feeling towards me. And if I didn't have the ability to open the food can...

we would see them hitcning on the highway

crazyk1020 August 21st, 2007 10:18 AM

I just couldn't resist

2 Attachment(s)
I am sorry, I just couldn't resist putting up two more pics of them. The first pretty much told you what Fatfat thought of me. And after and looking through all the pics I took that day this is the best of the two of them together that I had. [SIZE="1"]I guess I am just a little crazy with how much I love these boys[/SIZE] :lovestruck:

Riluke August 21st, 2007 11:04 AM

OMG! I was in tears I was laughing so hard. There isn't an animal in the world that can show indignation like a cat. Poor buggers. Good thing you made it up to them or I am sure there would be some plotting going on!

rainbow August 25th, 2007 06:10 PM

:laughing: .....ver cute pics. :D Happy Belated Birthday to them both. :cat: :party: :cat: