Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dog Park in Winter (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67954)

ownedbycats January 16th, 2010 01:05 PM

Dog Park in Winter

3 Attachment(s)
Sunshine lvoes the snow and at the dogpark she can play in it all she wants without being hindered by having a human hanging on the other end of the leash. She can almsot fly.
She met a golden retriever who could have been her twin. The first two pictures are Sunshine, can you tell which dog is Sunshine in the bottom picture?

ownedbycats January 16th, 2010 01:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Even Mom had trouble.
First, you say hello.
Then, you can play.
Let's dance.

ownedbycats January 16th, 2010 01:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The hound's barks hurt our ears, so we won't let him play. This is a girl's only game.
First I chase you, then you chase me.

ownedbycats January 16th, 2010 01:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Taking a quick break, then starting over again.

hazelrunpack January 16th, 2010 02:29 PM

My connection sucks today so I can only get 5 of the pics :(...but I got the first three and my guess is that Sunshine is slightly behind in that last one. Maybe? :laughing:

Looks like she had lots of fun! And so nice to find a beautiful twin to play with! :flirt:

ownedbycats January 16th, 2010 02:48 PM

Don't feel bad about not being able ot tell the difference. Mom scolded "Sunshine" for running into people, when the REAL Sunshine was politely standing still to have her heaad scratched several feet away :laughing:
Actually, Post 1 Picture 3 Sunshine is in front. You can tell which one is Sunshine by her size. Sunshine is slightly smaller and has a narrower head. Sunshine is also lighter in color with a white stripe on her nose, but you can only see the white spots if she is facing the camera.

hazelrunpack January 16th, 2010 05:36 PM

Oooops :o :laughing: They're both beautiful dogs! Sounds like Sunshine was the better-behaved of the two. :D

Magicwildwolf69 January 16th, 2010 07:06 PM

what beautiful dogs though :lovestruck: i love all the pics. looks like they had lots of fun together. i love how you can't tell them apart.

babydoll101 January 16th, 2010 07:12 PM

What amazing pics!! They look like they had a lot of fun. I can't wait to take my pup to our dog park:)

Frenchy January 16th, 2010 07:23 PM

Nice action shots ! They look like they had tons of fun. Will they have other play dates ?

ownedbycats January 17th, 2010 08:06 AM

Hazelrun - Only at that particular moment, then they were both back to using the humans as movable obstacles that make chases so much more fun.
Frenchy - first time we have been at the park at the same time as that particular dog, we may see her again, or we may not. There are other dogs we meet semi-regularly, even other goldens, but Athena was the first to look so much like Sunshine.

Tig's mom January 17th, 2010 07:15 PM

Beautiful pics of Sunshine, and friends playing.They sure do have tons of energy ,and look like they have a great time also.
I had a lot of trouble deciding which of the dogs was Sunshine, I honestly had no idea.

rainbow January 17th, 2010 07:51 PM

Great action shots .....sure looks like they had a blast. :thumbs up