Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Merry Christmas Marko, Dave , Lucky and Trinitie (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=10589)

mastifflover December 22nd, 2004 04:26 PM

Merry Christmas Marko, Dave , Lucky and Trinitie

I wanted to wish all of you who work so hard and spend so much time keeping us online and in line a VERY HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON

:thumbs up :love: :queen: :king:

Trinitie December 22nd, 2004 04:33 PM

Thank you very much! Same to you and your family!!

chico2 December 22nd, 2004 04:34 PM

Yes,to all of you who give your heart and soul to rescue and all other animal-lovers on this Forum!Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2005! :grouphug:

glasslass December 22nd, 2004 04:44 PM

Please add my sincere wishes also! Your efforts on behalf of this forum that benefits so many pets and pet-lovers are greatly appreciated!

CyberKitten December 22nd, 2004 04:49 PM

I want to add my greetings to this thread! The job of moderator is not always an easy one and you all handle it so well and with diplomacy and caring!

Keep up the good work and have a wonderful holiday!!!

Luvmypit December 22nd, 2004 04:56 PM

I will have to agree you guys do a great job and without you we wouldn't have such a loving board and we would probably have lost a couple animals in the process.

Have a great holiday and safe and happy new year from my family to each of yours@!!!

Lucky Rescue December 22nd, 2004 07:09 PM

Thank you very much! :)

I wish you and yours (four-legged and two-legged) peace and joy this Christmas!

Karin December 22nd, 2004 07:26 PM

Best wishes from me & the super uber goober too!

twinmommy December 22nd, 2004 07:42 PM

Thanks for doing a great job!! All the best to all of you for 2005! :grouphug:

BoxerRescueMTL December 22nd, 2004 08:39 PM

All the best to everyone from Montreal Boxer Rescue :) Lots of love and puppy kisses in the New Year!! :love:

Schwinn December 22nd, 2004 11:13 PM

Thanks for providing me with my new addiction! All the best, and thanks for a great job!

Little Angels December 22nd, 2004 11:15 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from

Little Angels Animal Adoptions

marko December 23rd, 2004 01:30 PM

Thanks Mastifflover! Very much appreciated....dragonfly too should be thanked...so thanks dragonfly!

I've said this many times before, but I LOVE the community feeling and spirit of sharing that this board provides. Really, it gives me IMMENSE joy! Thank you!

Even if we occasionally :eek: have to deal with a few problems around here, it pales in comparison to how many pets and pet lovers we help each and every day. Even after we have helped one person in one thread, thousands of future visitors can be helped by reading that thread.

You all have our unbounding appreciation!!! :love: :grouphug:

Dave and I wish each and every one of you only the best on this holiday season. May 2005 bring you all only goodness and peace!

louie's mum December 31st, 2004 03:13 PM

i just love this place
:grouphug:

:D