Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Thank you SOS MIOW! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=56080)

Love4himies September 2nd, 2008 08:06 AM

Thank you SOS MIOW!

1 Attachment(s)
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Thank you[/COLOR][/SIZE] so much SOS Miow for the kitty condo, food, disinfectant and litter boxes. The condo is EXACTLY what I wanted for my fosters!!!!!

And I would like to thank Ben Max for letting me know that it was available!

I am sorry we didn't get to meet, maybe some other time.

I did have a greeter at SOS Miow's place, I have named him Sir Gallahan. He was a wonderful host, coming up and giving a warm rubbing and allowed me to pat him :lovestruck::cloud9:

14+kitties September 2nd, 2008 09:42 AM

What? No pics? :rolleyes:

That was very very nice of BenMax and SOS MIOW! It's great to have such a wonderful forum as this one is to share, get ideas from.

I am thinking of building one or two of them for my guys. They would love it!

BenMax September 2nd, 2008 12:46 PM

So glad it all worked out. You must let us see your wee ones enjoying their new environment. Personally, I have never seen a kitty condo, so I would love to know what it is.

Indeed - thanks SOS Miow!

Frenchy September 2nd, 2008 07:46 PM

That's great L4H ! :highfive:

Benmax , I'm guessing you don't have a cat because a kitty condo is A MUST , mine have a small one (they can be expensive depending on how many rooms you want :laughing:)

BenMax September 3rd, 2008 07:49 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;650595]That's great L4H ! :highfive:

Benmax , I'm guessing you don't have a cat because a kitty condo is A MUST , mine have a small one (they can be expensive depending on how many rooms you want :laughing:)[/QUOTE]

I actually have 4 rescued cats. I have never heard of a kitty condo. I have 3 cat beds a cat tent and dog beds as well. They seem pretty content but if there is something better - then I am open to the idea.

I would love to see what it looks like.

Love4himies September 3rd, 2008 08:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It is actually a cage that I can use for my foster kittens when they first come into my home. It will allow them to be with us, rather than be in a room, and be safe at the same time. I have an open staircase to the basement that I can't possibly block off and is very dangerous to small, scared kittens.

It will be very handy for the feral or semi ferals as I have a small covered bed that would fit in the cage so they will have a hiding place to feel more secure.

BenMax September 3rd, 2008 09:35 AM

See - you learn something new everyday. I makes perfect sense.

But Frenchy - I don't think that this would do for my cats since they are adults and are certainly not feral.

I will keep this in mind however if I ever decide to foster little kittens though. Great idea!

Frenchy September 3rd, 2008 11:15 AM

Oh I didn't know it was IN a crate ! That's pretty cewl !

I thought it was like mine , cat tree with a small house (condo) in it :p

Love4himies September 3rd, 2008 11:41 AM

I am so excited about having it.

Maybe I'll put evil :evil:Sweet Pea:evil: in it and she can watch poor senior Puddles walk around the house and not be able to attack my precious, sweet, timid Puddles.:laughing:

Thanks again SOS Miow and BenMax :grouphug:

Hope all goes well for you on Thursday, SOS Miow :2huggers:

BenMax September 3rd, 2008 12:01 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;650885]Oh I didn't know it was IN a crate ! That's pretty cewl !

I thought it was like mine , cat tree with a small house (condo) in it :p[/QUOTE]

Ah ha Frenchy! So we both learnt something today! I guess we can go to bed that much wiser.

No problem my friend - I am glad that you have it! It was so generous of SOS Miow to consider letting someone else take good care of it. No doubt it helped her save many as it will you!

Love4himies September 3rd, 2008 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;650915]Ah ha Frenchy! So we both learnt something today! I guess we can go to bed that much wiser.

No problem my friend - I am glad that you have it! It was so generous of SOS Miow to consider letting someone else take good care of it. No doubt it helped her save many as it will you![/QUOTE]

It was extremely generous of her. They are not cheap to buy.

phoozles September 3rd, 2008 03:00 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;650900]I am so excited about having it.

Maybe I'll put evil :evil:Sweet Pea:evil: in it and she can watch poor senior Puddles walk around the house and not be able to attack my precious, sweet, timid Puddles.:laughing:

[/QUOTE]

:laughing: That's what I was thinking.. what a great place for Sweet Pea or :evil: Ethel to hang out! :thumbs up