Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Toronto in the house (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83759)

cherryberry April 6th, 2013 08:36 PM

Toronto in the house

hi all

i have a shih tzu and a chocolate yorkie. looking for other small dogs to get together with for playdates. I live in scarborough near the bluffs.

peace.:ca:

hazelrunpack April 7th, 2013 09:03 AM

Welcome back, cherryberry! We'd love to see some pics of your pups if you have some to share! :D

cherryberry April 7th, 2013 10:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1056206]Welcome back, cherryberry! We'd love to see some pics of your pups if you have some to share! :D[/QUOTE]

hello,

thank you, i rediscovered this site lol. forgot all about it..crazy eh?. i posted alot of pics of the little demons on my page, or do you mean post them here?
ok, you got it

Goldfields April 7th, 2013 11:17 PM

Beautiful little fellows. Super cute. :)

cherryberry April 7th, 2013 11:19 PM

thank you.. you would never guess they were possessed would you? lol

marko April 8th, 2013 07:37 AM

So cute! They look like little angels :D

cherryberry April 8th, 2013 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=marko;1056240]So cute! They look like little angels :D[/QUOTE]

thanks. and can i have your address, so i can send the angels to you? lol:evil:

marko April 8th, 2013 08:53 AM

Only if your return address is on the package so you get my angelic cats :evil: :cat::cat:

cherryberry April 8th, 2013 11:57 AM

suuuurrreeee,,, uhmm...

999 queen street
canine live play toys
side entrance,
please place delivery in sling
aim toward back yard, pull and release.

kidding...ok, you win..i will keep thing one and two here and upload all that you are missing periodically. i know tears will flow..:)

peace

Barkingdog April 8th, 2013 12:21 PM

[QUOTE=cherryberry;1056229]hello,

thank you, i rediscovered this site lol. forgot all about it..crazy eh?. i posted alot of pics of the little demons on my page, or do you mean post them here?
ok, you got it[/QUOTE]

He looks like a cocky little dog , I loves dogs like that. Does he sleep with his bone, he looks very protected of it.

cherryberry April 8th, 2013 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1056249]He looks like a cocky little dog , I loves dogs like that. Does he sleep with his bone, he looks very protected of it.[/QUOTE]

ohh that is kyia, she is a diva. she refuses to eat bones AGAIN. and i was not doing the raw thing in proper proportions for it to be of great benefit So i switched back to home made food. funny, i can take food from her now, i couldn't when she was raw, she would take my damn hand off.lol, if there is something she really likes, you will loose a finger. jobi, will just pick it up and run like he is on fire lol.

i like bad little dogs too lol

Barkingdog April 8th, 2013 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=cherryberry;1056252]ohh that is kyia, she is a diva. she refuses to eat bones AGAIN. and i was not doing the raw thing in proper proportions for it to be of great benefit So i switched back to home made food. funny, i can take food from her now, i couldn't when she was raw, she would take my damn hand off.lol, if there is something she really likes, you will loose a finger. jobi, will just pick it up and run like he is on fire lol.

i like bad little dogs too lol[/QUOTE]

My dog did not like the beef bone I gave , he just licked a couple of times and got bored with it. He is a funny little dog

cherryberry April 9th, 2013 12:51 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1056266]My dog did not like the beef bone I gave , he just licked a couple of times and got bored with it. He is a funny little dog[/QUOTE]

try a smaller bone, like quail or chicken. if you have a little dog. raw bone of course.

Barkingdog April 9th, 2013 03:18 PM

[QUOTE=cherryberry;1056307]try a smaller bone, like quail or chicken. if you have a little dog. raw bone of course.[/QUOTE]

Marty likes to chew on sticks instead of bones, but I will only let have him it a couple of seconds so he won't choke on it. He would have to have a chicken bone outside on the wooden deck and the coyote is already peeing right in front of my deck. I am worried the smell of the chicken will encourage the coyote to come on my deck.

Jull April 9th, 2013 03:21 PM

Cherryberry your furbabies are adorable! :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1056314]Marty likes to chew on sticks instead of bones, but I will only let have him it a couple of seconds so he won't choke on it. He would have to have a chicken bone outside on the wooden deck and the coyote is already peeing right in front of my deck. I am worried the smell of the chicken will encourage the coyote to come on my deck.[/QUOTE]

You have coyote's that close to your house? :eek::eek:

cherryberry April 9th, 2013 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1056314]Marty likes to chew on sticks instead of bones, but I will only let have him it a couple of seconds so he won't choke on it. He would have to have a chicken bone outside on the wooden deck and the coyote is already peeing right in front of my deck. I am worried the smell of the chicken will encourage the coyote to come on my deck.[/QUOTE]

i know how you feel, i am always scared of that too.. we have foxes and coyotes and racoons and possums. i started feeding jobi inside on a plastic table cloth spread on the floor. but now they are no longer raw, i home cook now, so any bones i get, i grind in the vitamix and add to food, which means, i have to start brushing their teeth.. RATS!:yell:

cherryberry April 9th, 2013 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1056315]Cherryberry your furbabies are adorable! :lovestruck:

hahah thank you, start watching their videos on you tube and see how love struck you are wit them lol:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: