Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   some of the dogs i watch (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84388)

rottysrule August 5th, 2013 09:55 PM

some of the dogs i watch

3 Attachment(s)
thought i would show off a few of the dogs i watch. and well one cat i watch lol.
ok the cats name is Big kitty, he is a big cat.. and the dog is ernie.. just got finished watching them yesterday.

rottysrule August 5th, 2013 10:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here 2 dogs i watch all the time usually every weekend.
kobe(brown lab) turned 2 last month
keeva (black lab) is about 7 years old
Nyx and Kobe are best friends and are usually destroying kobes toys they usually sleep near each other and where ones goes the other will follow right behind.
If u know any toys that wont get destroy please let me know the only toy still standing is the bionic toy

rottysrule August 5th, 2013 10:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here are 3 other dogs i watch. 2 different owners
daisy(springer spaniel)-9years, old Buddy( chocolate lab)-2
and sassy(great Pyrenees)-around 8 years old

Barkingdog August 6th, 2013 06:52 AM

I hope you got the owners permission to post their pets photos on line.

Jull August 6th, 2013 09:01 AM

So much fluffiness you have going on at home!!! :D:D :cloud9:

Dog Dancer August 6th, 2013 10:46 AM

Beautiful dogs, how lucky they have owners who care enough to have someone care for them, and how lucky it's you!

rottysrule August 6th, 2013 11:18 AM

ya i got premission.
i have watched kobe n keeva for years. i started watching them when keeva was a pup and they had their old dog kenny(girl) n old my old dog china.
Right now i am kobe and keeva n Nyx is loving it.. Later today its off to the dock to let them swim as we couldnt have a big walk as we woke late and now waiting on the people that are bringing a fridge n dishwasher..

I was washing keeva the day they picked up kobe from the SPCA.he was about 5 or 6 months old.

hazelrunpack August 6th, 2013 12:19 PM

Variety is the spice of Life, I've been told! :D They all look like they're enjoying their visits! So when you're watching more than one set of dogs at a time, how do they all get along? Do they all know each other?

rottysrule August 6th, 2013 05:59 PM

all the dogs watch get along. i have try not to let buddy and kobe play that much anymore as buddy has started to play rough harder with kobe and grabing his scruff and started to drag kobe around.
Bud only does this to Kobe and the owner doesnt really stop it. I correct this often but with out help from the owner its hard. and i rather not have vet bills to deal with.
i try and not get to many dogs at once.. I take them to the none official dog park and we usually end up having at least 15 dogs all playing together.. the older ones usually just chill by the people. all dogs are fixed other then Nyx and that's cause i want to wait until she is 2 before she fixed.

hazelrunpack August 6th, 2013 06:17 PM

Oooooo! 15 at once! Sounds joyfully noisy! :D We have 8 here at home and they can get up a pretty rowdy pawty when they're all on form! :dog:

I can relate with the Buddy and Kobe situation. Our Ridge tends to be a little fixated on Belle's scruff at times. :rolleyes: They're good buddies, but sometimes I have to intercede on Belle's behalf.

rottysrule August 6th, 2013 06:29 PM

ya it can be loud.. luckly we are near the water so dont have to worry about them all getting to hot in the summer. One of the lady from the dog park is actually holding a get together this month so will see how many dogs we get together.

hazelrunpack August 7th, 2013 09:07 AM

Ooooo! Be sure you have the camera handy!! :thumbs up Sounds like fun!

marko August 7th, 2013 09:46 AM

super cute - thanks for sharing these.