Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   May 2008 Challenge - Pets and Green (Flowers, grass, plants or anything that's green) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=51891)

Frenchy May 5th, 2008 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;588963]
Frenchy, those flowers that Bailey is laying among, I looked up in my gardening book and it said they are a rare species called Dandelions :laughing:

[/QUOTE]

And mine are extra special because they are french dandelions :rolleyes: :D

I didn't even know you had Basset hounds Chris ! I love them !!!! :lovestruck:

Chris21711 May 5th, 2008 11:17 AM

Daisy is partial to French food, can you pick her some :laughing:

riverdreamer May 5th, 2008 01:05 PM

I hope I have not broken any rules posting this here. I am having more problems posting a pic for the challenge than I care to admit! I downloaded InvanView but I just am not getting what I need to. Anyone have any 1. 2.3. instructions for me? :shrug:
I love this site by the way! :)
Thanks so much! Help!

hazelrunpack May 5th, 2008 01:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Page 1 is too chock full of pictures for me to open, but I can sneak some of the Pack in on page 2...all old pics, though, I'm afraid. We're still more [COLOR="DarkRed"]mud[/COLOR] than [COLOR="Green"]green[/COLOR], here. :D

Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie's classic [I]Smellin' the Flowers [/I]pic:

[ATTACH]36319[/ATTACH]

And Princess-Queen Cass's:

[ATTACH]36320[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack May 5th, 2008 01:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Princess Lil Belle has a hankering for peonies (notice the peony petal hanging from her lip...it really foiled her "Who?! Me? Eat your peony? NEVER!!" act):

[ATTACH]36321[/ATTACH]

Her brother, King Ember, enjoys peonies, too, but he's an out of the closet peony eater:

[ATTACH]36322[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack May 5th, 2008 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, and [I]this[/I] one is [I][B]really[/B][/I] [COLOR="Green"][B]green[/B].[/COLOR]

[ATTACH]36327[/ATTACH]

They're heating with solar power! :laughing:

chico2 May 5th, 2008 03:32 PM

OMG Hazel,that crew never siezes(sp?) to amaze me:laughing:

14+kitties May 5th, 2008 06:28 PM

Happycats - Buddy is lookin' good!!

Chris - So cute! I love the looks on the Basset's faces.

Hazel - I love those puppies!!

tenderfoot May 5th, 2008 07:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have been told I have an entry worth posting - our newest babe (the first photo - blue merle), and some of his competition from our Pom shopping day.

Kashi May 5th, 2008 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This isn't my cat, just a stray we spotted out today.
I think she's quite the beauty (well, I don't know that it's a she).

Frenchy May 5th, 2008 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;589092]OMG Hazel,that crew never siezes(sp?) to amaze me:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Me too :cloud9: and that was only 6 of them :laughing: I can see myself right in the middle of all that furryness :cloud9:

riverdreamer May 5th, 2008 09:13 PM

:sorry::wall: Unable to post pic for challenge...need help please!

growler~GateKeeper May 6th, 2008 12:12 AM

:cloud9: :lovestruck: The Hazel Run Pack :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Lil Belle :lovestruck:

rainbow May 6th, 2008 12:33 AM

[B]Happycats,[/B] Buddy's looking good with his new haircut. :lovestruck:

[B]Chris21711,[/B] I love Herbie in the lilies :cloud9: and Skippy & Rebel are toooo cute. :flirt:

[B]Hazel,[/B] :cloud9: :cloud9: [img]http://bestsmileys.com/love2/6.gif[/img] :cloud9: :cloud9:

[B]tenderfoot,[/B] I would have had a hard time choosing from those three. :lovestruck:

14+kitties May 6th, 2008 08:34 AM

[QUOTE=riverdreamer;589289]:sorry::wall: Unable to post pic for challenge...need help please![/QUOTE]

riverdreamer - you will not be able to post a pic until you have a few more posts. This was a rule set up by admins a while ago to stop spammers. If you would like to post a pic in this thread maybe you could PM Marko and see if he will grant you priviledges. I think it is somewhere around 10 posts or so....
Oh, and welcome to Pets. ca :)

riverdreamer May 6th, 2008 10:17 AM

Thank you for the info

[QUOTE=14+kitties;589420]riverdreamer - you will not be able to post a pic until you have a few more posts. This was a rule set up by admins a while ago to stop spammers. If you would like to post a pic in this thread maybe you could PM Marko and see if he will grant you priviledges. I think it is somewhere around 10 posts or so....
Oh, and welcome to Pets. ca :)[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]Thank you for the info...I did not realize that. I am a newcomer here, however, I love the site very much. I am so glad I found it...sounds like a great group of people on here. Also TY for the welcome! :angel:
Thanks Again! Connie a.k.a riverdreamer[/FONT]

riverdreamer May 6th, 2008 10:23 AM

JC Our Sweet Rescue

1 Attachment(s)
JC Our Sweet Rescue Kitty

Animals are such agreeable friends they ask no questions and pass no criticisms...they just love you!

breeze May 6th, 2008 10:36 AM

All the pictures are great..
it is so nice to see spring had finially showed up!!

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

[SIZE="1"]where's yours Marko??[/SIZE]

Melinda May 6th, 2008 02:42 PM

[B]Brina and friend, a turtle is green.....*S*[/B]
[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/n512928598_437955_6170.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Sharkbait[/B]
[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/DSCF1579.jpg[/IMG]

chico2 May 6th, 2008 04:04 PM

Kashi,that's a she for sure,beautiful pic..
Melinda,love your pup,really pretty pic,is that turtle dead????Looks more like a rock:laughing:
oh and the Betta,beautiful colours!

14+kitties May 6th, 2008 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=riverdreamer;589452][FONT="Tahoma"]Thank you for the info...I did not realize that. I am a newcomer here, however, I love the site very much. I am so glad I found it...sounds like a great group of people on here. Also TY for the welcome! :angel:
Thanks Again! Connie a.k.a riverdreamer[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You are very welcome. There is a great bunch of people here. But we are threadjacking this thread :D so.......... did you introduce yourself? If not you can do it here.......

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36[/url]

I hope you enjoy the site. I know I do.

Oh darn..... I forgot......... What an amazing looking kitty!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!! I love whitish kitties. :) Heck, I love any colour.

ancientgirl May 6th, 2008 05:05 PM

What beautiful pictures from everyone!

wdawson May 6th, 2008 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
maggie in the yard

aslan May 6th, 2008 08:11 PM

aaaaw maggie has pretty dafodils. Hmmm howcome your lawn is soo long young man.

breeze May 6th, 2008 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Spring has finailly arrived... smell the flowers??[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]36363[/ATTACH]

aslan May 6th, 2008 08:15 PM

woohoo there's my puppsters lady friend, quinc says rooooroooo....

wdawson May 6th, 2008 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;589633] Hmmm howcome your lawn is soo long young man.[/QUOTE]

the grass was cut on sunday:rolleyes:

wdawson May 6th, 2008 08:21 PM

:cloud9: bree.....she looks good breeze:thumbs up

breeze May 6th, 2008 08:25 PM

WD my little maggie is not so little any more.. she is a big girl now!! :thumbs up and your grass is sooooooo [COLOR="DarkGreen"]green!![/COLOR][SIZE="1"]I still have patches that need tending[/SIZE]

wdawson May 6th, 2008 08:28 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;589645]WD my little maggie is not so little any more.. she is a big girl now!! :thumbs up and your grass is sooooooo [COLOR="DarkGreen"]green!![/COLOR][SIZE="1"]I still have patches that need tending[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

she is big all 10lbs....:laughing:.....that is the only green patch:rolleyes: