Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   the boys (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60122)

allymack January 21st, 2009 09:17 PM

the boys

3 Attachment(s)
i have a few pictures of my boys :cloud9:

both of them lazing around

[ATTACH]47251[/ATTACH]

his favourite spot for the winter months, close to the nice warm fire. you really cant leave that chair and expect to get back in to it if he is in the room, you get up to put a log on ( a 30 second job) and he has already taken up his chair.:cat:

[ATTACH]47252[/ATTACH]

sleeping on your own bed is no fun..:rolleyes:

[ATTACH]47253[/ATTACH]

allymack January 21st, 2009 09:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Enzo getting vaccumed:dog:, nero patiently waiting his turn:cool:

[ATTACH]47254[/ATTACH]

neros turn..

[ATTACH]47255[/ATTACH]

i gots a secret for you

[ATTACH]47256[/ATTACH]

allymack January 21st, 2009 09:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
did you step in something on your walk, your feet smell..

[ATTACH]47257[/ATTACH]

nero cleaning enzos ears:cloud9:

[ATTACH]47258[/ATTACH]

sleepy puppy:sleepy:

[ATTACH]47259[/ATTACH]

Dee-O-Gee January 21st, 2009 09:22 PM

the boys

Love the pics...way too cute especially both of them swapping out each other's beds! Had myself a big :laughing: :laughing:

Very adorable pictures

allymack January 21st, 2009 09:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I mention a little while back that my mother was thinking about adopting a dog. she put alot of thought in to it, and decided against it since she still wants to travel , and she cant really leave a dog. so, she decided to adopt a cat. Her name is Shylee.

[ATTACH]47260[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47261[/ATTACH]

his favourite head rest...my foot:dog:

[ATTACH]47262[/ATTACH]

Dog Dancer January 21st, 2009 09:43 PM

Those are great pics. I love the "Did you step in something??" one and cleaning ears. Your mom's kitty is very sweet also. There's something wonderful about cats and dogs cohabitating isn't there.

allymack January 21st, 2009 10:26 PM

DD - i love seeing different types of animals getting along, i think it is just the greatest thing :cloud9: and my moms cat is very swwet but really shy at first ( hence her name [B]shy[/B]lee ) :D

Diamondsmum January 21st, 2009 10:39 PM

OMG they are sooo cutie I too love the swapped beds one lol.

:thumbs up & your mom's kitty is beautiful

babymomma January 21st, 2009 10:42 PM

Kittie cats are so cute! I love the coloring on the ..calico(?)..lol

I absolutly LOVE enzo!:cloud9::lovestruck: YOu still working with him in agility?

allymack January 21st, 2009 10:44 PM

not as much now during the winter months ( cant really get outside and set up anything, and the garage is being used for our car and firewood) but once we get back the the spring i will start back up with the agility again. how is it going with keely?

babymomma January 21st, 2009 10:50 PM

Keelys doing great with Agility. She has mastered the pause table. It was a challenge at first because she wanted to go go go all the time. But now she hops up and all i say is "Pause" and she will stay there until i give the command! :thumbs up We cant do much now either, but will be picking it up alot more in the spring. I am obsessed with it now! lol

allymack January 21st, 2009 10:55 PM

thats good to hear! kepp it up!

growler~GateKeeper January 21st, 2009 11:21 PM

There the cutie pies Enzo :lovestruck: & Nero :lovestruck:

Love the bed swap & the I gots a secret pics so adorable those two :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Shylee is gorgeous too :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack January 22nd, 2009 12:42 AM

Whoa! Those are some choppers ya got there, Nero! :eek: :laughing:

Enzo is looking sleek and healthy! :flirt: I love the way they wait for their vacuuming! :thumbs up

Great shots, allymack! Since you've been MIA for a while, you'll need to post twice as many pics now to catch up! :p

rainbow January 22nd, 2009 01:08 AM

LOL, the bed swapping pic is hilarious. :D

The "foot smelling" one is too cute :lovestruck: ....... and I love the sleepy Enzo pic and the one with his head on your foot. :cloud9:

Shylee is gorgeous. :flirt:

allymack January 22nd, 2009 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;735910]

Enzo is looking sleek and healthy! :flirt: I love the way they wait for their vacuuming! :thumbs up

[COLOR="Red"]he is finally down to the weight where he should be too! so he really is healthy :D[/COLOR]

Great shots, allymack! Since you've been MIA for a while, you'll need to post twice as many pics now to catch up! :p[/QUOTE]

haha, i will work on it, i think i may have a few more recnt ones around that i can post a little later.

[QUOTE=rainbow;735925]LOL, the bed swapping pic is hilarious. :D

[COLOR="red"]its there favourite thing to do:rolleyes::cloud9:[/COLOR]

Shylee is gorgeous. :flirt:[/QUOTE]

thanks for the nice comments everyone, i love having somewhere to share pictures of my babies :cloud9: and Shylee thanks you , i htink she is a great example of what kinds of good looking animals you can get from a shelter:cat:

angeldogs January 22nd, 2009 05:06 PM

Great pics..Love the sleeping pup and nero cleaning enzo's ears.:cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2 January 22nd, 2009 05:24 PM

OMG,you get to vaccum Hero,my cats all three have a favorite spot under the stairs when the mean machine comes out.
Is that a central-vac??Might not make so much noise??
The pics are great,beautiful subjects,even hubby had a laugh at the bed-swapping:laughing:
Kitties have this ability to sneak up on any chair that's warm and cozy,love all your pics.
Your moms Shylee is really beautiful,great your mom decided to adopt her:thumbs up

allymack January 22nd, 2009 05:37 PM

nope, not a central vac. its just a small one, we got in mainly for the car( to hard to lug our other one out) but we brought it in to suck up the little bits of bark and wood 'crumbs' from the firewood. not the strongest vaccums, but it definately does its job.

ancientgirl January 22nd, 2009 09:39 PM

:laughing::laughing:I love the shot of Nero and Enzo in each others bed.

Shylee is lovely!

I wish i had a quiet vacuum. I'd be vacuuming my kitties all the time!

allymack January 23rd, 2009 07:51 AM

i think we got that vaccum on sale for $20 at Canadian tire. and its really portable and light, plus..this is the best part...the cord winds its self up, all you do is hold down a button!

chico2 January 23rd, 2009 08:01 AM

I think I'll look for something like that,I have one for the car,but they don't sell the bags anymore:evil:

14+kitties January 23rd, 2009 08:12 AM

Welcome back allymack. Don't stay gone so long next time.
Wonderful pics of Enzo and Nero. They look like they get along really well. :thumbs up And Shylee is beautiful!! Give your mom a big hug for adopting the sweetie. Love the name.
I too love the bed swapping pic. Too cute!!

ancientgirl January 23rd, 2009 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=allymack;736792]i think we got that vaccum on sale for $20 at Canadian tire. and its really portable and light, plus..this is the best part...the cord winds its self up, all you do is hold down a button![/QUOTE]

What's it called? I'd like to see if I can find it here. :D

allymack January 23rd, 2009 09:09 AM

14+ yes maam. i am sticking around, no worries. and my mom already got big hug for adopting, but i am sure she would love one from pets.ca :D

AG- it is called a Shark plus, it has 1200 watts and is lightweight and it has a compact canister ( reading this off the top of the vaccum :p ) and there is an indicator that tells you when the bag is full, i really like it, but its not so good for cleaning thick carpets.

ancientgirl January 23rd, 2009 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=allymack;736822]14+ yes maam. i am sticking around, no worries. and my mom already got big hug for adopting, but i am sure she would love one from pets.ca :D

AG- it is called a Shark plus, it has 1200 watts and is lightweight and it has a compact canister ( reading this off the top of the vaccum :p ) and there is an indicator that tells you when the bag is full, i really like it, but its not so good for cleaning thick carpets.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've seen that brand in Target, so I'll look for this next time I go.