Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Heeeere's Pinky (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=41753)

badger June 21st, 2007 09:43 AM

Heeeere's Pinky

1 Attachment(s)
Pinky was rescued three weeks ago. We met in the alley and just clicked:laughing: He's the size of a big kitten but his teeth say otherwise, so I have no idea how old. He is finally starting to put on some weight (post parasites) and will be GORGEOUS, a true strawberry blond with bedroom eyes.

For backstory (does anyone else do this) I think he might have been one of those cats you see waiting on the window sills of basement apartments hour after hour. He had no notion of play or cuddles, but he does now! I would [I]really really[/I] like to find a home for him quickly, we are very crowded here -I'm talkin' head-counts. He is fine with other cats, sweetly curious.

badger June 21st, 2007 09:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another picture, taken earlier.

hazelrunpack June 21st, 2007 11:10 AM

He's gorgeous, bader! I love his eyes. Makes me wish I was lookin' for a cat! :lovestruck:

Frenchy June 21st, 2007 11:11 AM

He's gorgeous :lovestruck: Good luck to mister Pinky :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper August 12th, 2007 05:45 PM

Pinky still needs a home :cloud9:

CyberKitten August 12th, 2007 06:14 PM

Awwwwwwwwww! If he had blue eyes, I's almost be t,mpted to say he is part Siamese - a flame point but he has green eyes(?) but is very beautiful!! I hope he finds a home soon!!!

rainbow August 12th, 2007 06:42 PM

What a pretty boy he is....such soft colouring. :cloud9: Good luck to Mr. Pinky. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack August 12th, 2007 08:26 PM

I sure do wish I were brave enough to try a cat or two here... There is nothing finer than having a purring cat on your lap. :cloud9: And pinky is so handsome! :lovestruck:

Do you have any current photos, badger?

badger October 14th, 2007 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new picture of Pinky. He didn't really change for a few weeks and then his weight suddenly took off, it is a magic moment. He is still the same snuggly boy; he has his own pillow at night, right next to mine, and he arranges himself so his head is buried in the crook of my neck. This little guy just can't get enough love.

Um, did I mention he's looking for his forever home?

otter October 14th, 2007 11:34 AM

Wow what a difference a few weeks of lovin' can do for you!!:lovestruck:
I hope Pinky finds his forever home soon:thumbs up

mummummum October 14th, 2007 01:14 PM

Wow ~ his coat looks so [I]healthy[/I] ~ clearly TLC agrees with him! :lovestruck:

chico2 October 14th, 2007 04:05 PM

It looks to me like he has his forever home;)he's been at your place for a while,he is really pretty.
I still wish you luck in finding him a home,but gosh,how do you give this sweety up:cat:

rainbow October 19th, 2007 02:14 AM

I agree with Chico ....and, WOW he looks so much healthier now. :lovestruck:

rainbow November 2nd, 2007 02:59 AM

Any luck finding Pinky his forever home? :fingerscr :goodvibes: