Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What to do in this cold weather? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83364)

Jull January 31st, 2013 02:49 PM

What to do in this cold weather?

3 Attachment(s)
1. Wear as many warm clothes as you can before going out... specially if you are only 5lbs.

I wish I could find puppy pants too, though I did find today a full body pijama for pups that I think I may consider buying, -40 weather is way too cold!

[ATTACH]78948[/ATTACH]

2. You may also take naps... (he really cannot sleep without mickey, this was not something I just put there for the picture :lovestruck:)

[ATTACH]78949[/ATTACH]

3. Dream about spring and summer... even though he still has not experienced it, he knows it cannot be this bad all the time.

[ATTACH]78950[/ATTACH]

Dog Dancer January 31st, 2013 03:50 PM

Such sweet pics. The hat is killer! I'm with you guys though -40 is too much! Makes me cold just thinking about it.

Jull January 31st, 2013 04:02 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1053153]Such sweet pics. The hat is killer! I'm with you guys though -40 is too much! Makes me cold just thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

This morning it actually was -48!! :sick: Bestia just plain refused to go out, which I don't blame him, I just wish that when he pooped he wouldn't walk because he starts on the pee-pad and ends on the floor :laughing:

Guero on the other hand, since we have been working hard on the training, well he refused to use a pad and had to go outside... brrr, he had 2 coats on, the tuque and the booties, just didn't have time to pull the camera out for a pic.

growler~GateKeeper February 1st, 2013 12:31 AM

Too cute!! :cloud9:

Would 2 pee pads work side by side or will he just start in the middle & go towards the closest edge?

pattymac February 1st, 2013 12:37 AM

poor puppers!! that's just unfairly cold..even for SK!!!

Jull February 1st, 2013 09:35 AM

[QUOTE=growler~GateKeeper;1053168]Too cute!! :cloud9:

Would 2 pee pads work side by side or will he just start in the middle & go towards the closest edge?[/QUOTE]

I think he starts at the edge and just keeps going :laughing: he did have 2 pads actually, because I thought - its too cold so we may need them - but still didn't do the trick.

I guess at least I know he tried, and thankfully since he is only 5lbs the pick up is not too big :rolleyes::yuck:

marko February 1st, 2013 09:53 AM

My indoor cats have been sleeping way more in this cold. We keep the heat pretty warm but i guess they still feel some drafts.

Way cute pix Jull! Love that hat.

Barkingdog February 1st, 2013 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1053155]This morning it actually was -48!! :sick: Bestia just plain refused to go out, which I don't blame him, I just wish that when he pooped he wouldn't walk because he starts on the pee-pad and ends on the floor :laughing:

Guero on the other hand, since we have been working hard on the training, well he refused to use a pad and had to go outside... brrr, he had 2 coats on, the tuque and the booties, just didn't have time to pull the camera out for a pic.[/QUOTE]

Could you train your dog to use a littler box when it too cold to out?

Jull February 1st, 2013 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1053203]Could you train your dog to use a littler box when it too cold to out?[/QUOTE]

You know, we thought of that but not tried yet... he likes to dig, so I don't know if he may try to do that with it :shrug:

angeldogs February 2nd, 2013 06:01 PM

Cute pups. if you get the full body pj's we need pics