Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bree Update (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=73028)

Sylvie October 10th, 2010 11:35 PM

Bree Update

3 Attachment(s)
Well Miss Bree is coming along quite well.

Went on her first walk with other dogs and people and seemed like she had a great time.

Winston was there and took quite a few pictures.

Here are a few.

Tundra_Queen October 11th, 2010 01:31 AM

Awwww she looks likes she is having a nice time. Is she not as scared now and does she feel safer being around other dogs on her walks?

Love4himies October 11th, 2010 06:43 AM

She is looking like she is much more comfortable and relaxed now :thumbs up. I bet she doesn't miss her old life one bit :thumbs up

Winston October 11th, 2010 07:12 AM

Bree is such a sweetheart, well behaved and awesome to walk with! she truly is a beautiful girl! She loves Sylvie's DH and is always looking to him for direction!

She certainly is living the life now!!!! I love her eyes! :cloud9:

chico2 October 11th, 2010 08:58 AM

nice pics winston,bree is a beauty for sure:lovestruck:
i don't remember her story,but whatever bad happened in her life,will be a very distant memory,living with sylvie:grouphug:

Sylvie October 11th, 2010 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;958067]Awwww she looks likes she is having a nice time. Is she not as scared now and does she feel safer being around other dogs on her walks?[/QUOTE]

She feels safer around Shadow. But she does go for walks alone with DH. Poor Shadow cannot handle the long walks anymore.

She did really good on the walk. :thumbs up It was the first time with so many people and dogs. She passed with flying colours. She will be getting more of that in the future.

She is finally starting to act like a dog. :D She started this week chewing on a bone. It is hard not to feel sorry:( for her because everything is so new. She is like a puppy in an adults body. The only difference is that most puppies have more confidance than she does.:eek:

The good thing is that she is getting happier every day.

Chris21711 October 11th, 2010 10:48 AM

Wonderful pics Sylvie. You must feel so much satisfaction in the happiness you have brought to this beautiful girl's life. She is a doll :cloud9:.

:offtopic: I noticed Bree's leash...we used to have leashes like that eons ago and loved them, I can't seem to find them around here anymore. Did you buy them in a particular store?

Sylvie October 11th, 2010 12:47 PM

Do you mean the leather leash or the fabric leash???

Sylvie October 11th, 2010 01:45 PM

I don't know where my head is. The leash was purchased years ago, can't find any like them anymore. If I do, I will keep you in mind.

Chris21711 October 11th, 2010 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=Sylvie;958168]I don't know where my head is. The leash was purchased years ago, can't find any like them anymore. If I do, I will keep you in mind.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sylvie...likewise I'll keep you in mind :)

hazelrunpack October 12th, 2010 09:18 PM

She's looking super, Sylvie!! :flirt: I love the group shot with Winston! :cloud9: