Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   renegaderuby's furry family pics (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78650)

growler~GateKeeper September 15th, 2011 11:59 PM

renegaderuby's furry family pics

3 Attachment(s)
renegaderuby wanted to show off her gorgeous :lovestruck: furry family but was having some trouble uploading pics so she sent them to me to post for her.

Renegade Ruby :lovestruck:
[ATTACH]75739[/ATTACH]

Ruby having a bath & paw begging to get out
[ATTACH]75740[/ATTACH]

Trooper
[ATTACH]75741[/ATTACH]

more...

growler~GateKeeper September 16th, 2011 12:03 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Baby Toby :lovestruck:, looking like a wee Dach & not a fat lil Rottie anymore :D
[ATTACH]75742[/ATTACH]

Toby, recent
[ATTACH]75743[/ATTACH]

Colby Humane Society rescue pup
[ATTACH]75744[/ATTACH]

more...

growler~GateKeeper September 16th, 2011 12:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Saydee as a pup :lovestruck: playing with her favorite toy an ice block
[ATTACH]75745[/ATTACH]

Saydee, recent
[ATTACH]75746[/ATTACH]

Prissy Humane Society rescue
[ATTACH]75747[/ATTACH]

more....

growler~GateKeeper September 16th, 2011 12:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The Rainbow Bridge pups :rip::

Bullet
[ATTACH]75748[/ATTACH]

Jack
[ATTACH]75749[/ATTACH]

Chase
[ATTACH]75750[/ATTACH]

growler~GateKeeper September 16th, 2011 12:09 AM

RR you have/had such wonderful fur babies they are all gorgeous :lovestruck:

renegaderuby September 16th, 2011 10:24 AM

Growler, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for posting my fur crew. I have loads of pics ,but those are my favs. You are a GEM!

Melinda September 16th, 2011 10:32 AM

gorgeous babies.

Rgeurts September 16th, 2011 12:27 PM

What a beautiful BIG fur family you have! :lovestruck: :cloud9:
Doxies are so cute :D
Someday I will live somewhere that will allow me to have a whole herd as well!

renegaderuby September 16th, 2011 12:38 PM

Thank you everyone!
Yes...I'm a doxie lover (i mean geesh if having four full bloods, and one half doxie dosent give anyone that clue I give up).
And as I'm sitting at the vet office waiting on results today, up pops a picture on the screen (they have a tv with advertisements ect in the waiting room)...of a mama dach and all her babies. I had to tell myself "i have five dogs, I have five dogs, I have five dogs"...because looking at those pups started my "puppy" itch.
Honestly..if I had a farm, and a place to keep more (we live in a single wide mobile home, we ran out of room two dogs ago..lol)....I'd probably have what people would consider "hording" numbers of doxies.
But realisticly...we've got enough. Sigh...that puppy icth will just have to remain "unscratched". :D

hazelrunpack September 16th, 2011 01:51 PM

Well....actually....as I recall....six was a very nice number to have :o

:laughing:

It's good that you know your limit, though. Ours was seven...er...eight. :p

And you do have a beautiful crew right now, RR! :flirt: I keep going back to that sweet pic of Ruby in the sink asking if her bath could please be over now! :lovestruck: But they're all lovely! :cloud9:

renegaderuby September 16th, 2011 02:04 PM

LOL, yeah...my husband says if I bring home another one, he's divorcing me. BUT>...guess what the man said the other night. CAN "I" pick out the next one, I think I want a CHOCOLATE. I looked at him ..and said. what happened to if I bring home another one , your divorcing me. eh?
He just grinned and said...well but the chocolates are so...pretty.
I told him..yeah..and what happens when we go to pick out a chocolate and a diff color one does the "i know im not chocolate, but I'm yours take me home "(like chase, and ruby both did to us)...
He said...I'll just tell the people ONLY to bring out the chocolates.
I said...mmm hmmm...
LOL...gotta love him.
But..really. For now at least..we're FULL. :P

As to the pic....oh yes...that is one of my favies. She does really good with her baths...but when she's "done" , up goes the paw and it swipes in the air , like.."PLEASE can we be done with this".
I have another "bath" one from the same set...where she insisted upon backing up, and that left the "water faucet" running directly over her head. Instead of "fussing" about it..she just starts drinking the water running down her face. Its too cute. But...I figured someone would holler at me for letting the water go down her face (and possibly in her ears)..so I neglected to add that one. :)

Dog Dancer September 16th, 2011 02:30 PM

Renegaderuby, what a sweet family of furries you have. I couldn't resist taking any of them home! I hear you about the "tough" hubbies. Mine says no more dogs when these two are gone, but if we get one it has to be big and maybe a Malamute would be nice... Yeah, okay... no more dogs... yeah.

Hope Ruby's back is healing up, silly racer girl.

DMCWLVSSR September 17th, 2011 11:46 AM

What a beautiful fur gang you have. My gang send your gang pets and purrs

renegaderuby September 17th, 2011 02:53 PM

Thank you. I forgot to add that ruby dosent wear a shirt and bows all the time. she was dressed up for fourth of July thing they had in a town we go to every year for the fourth. The bows last maybe five mins if I'm lucky. I put them back in for the event...but she scratches em right back out. She tells me "im not a girly girl"...and then proceeds to try to figure out how to get out of the shirt. She'll tollerate it for about an hour , then "begs" until I take it off. The shirt says "wag if you <3 (heart) the usa". its too small now though. stupid me..put it in the dryer like a idiot.