Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Randoms (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75426)

onster February 22nd, 2011 05:13 PM

Randoms

3 Attachment(s)
Just cuz I'm procrastinating :p

Onnie has officially ditched me and gone over to the dark side (lil bro's room). They make quite the pair.
[ATTACH]72338[/ATTACH]

My phone was on the table in the office and I went to make a sandwich for lunch and came back to this. Looks innocent enough..except well, how did they get my cover off? :confused:
[ATTACH]72339[/ATTACH]

Seriously?? Seriously??! Why?!
[ATTACH]72340[/ATTACH]

onster February 22nd, 2011 05:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
niiiice eat all 4 corners so it's both conspicuous *and* renders the cover useless
[attach]72341[/attach]

Boys : :eek: would u look at that! Who would do such a thing?? :rolleyes:
[attach]72342[/attach]

and then they promptly ignored the annoyed me and went back to bed while I ordered a new phone cover off of e-bay.
[attach]72343[/attach]

Love4himies February 22nd, 2011 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=onster;987477]Just cuz I'm procrastinating :p
[COLOR="Red"]Procrastinating what??[/COLOR]

My phone was on the table in the office and I went to make a sandwich for lunch and came back to this. Looks innocent enough..except well, how did they get my cover off? :confused:
[ATTACH]72339[/ATTACH]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, the:angel: kitties are asking the same question, wonder if they saw who did it?

How are your parents doing?

onster February 22nd, 2011 05:31 PM

it's reading week now, ive a midterm next week (and various assignments/research to do).

my parents are fine thank u, things have settled down considerably in Egypt. Now it's just a matter of what comes next really. Revolutions spreading all over though. It's a strange mixture of a hopeful yet terrifying time in the Arab/Middle Eastern world right now.

Dee-O-Gee February 22nd, 2011 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you think that it may have been their :evil: twins? :D

Yep.yep.yep...that's it! [ATTACH]72345[/ATTACH]

So happy to hear your parents are doing fine Onster :) and we've missed seeing pictures of the little munchkins. :cloud9:

onster February 22nd, 2011 09:51 PM

lol thing is normally i would 100% blame Bunduk, but the other day Onnie came up to me and picked my phone up off my lap in his mouth by the corner of the cover and started walking away!!!! I was so shocked and took it right back with a firm "ONNIE NO!"....very effective that was :rolleyes: :crazy:

seriously they're teaming up now. Not good.

onster February 22nd, 2011 09:53 PM

and thank u and everyone for ur concerns re: my parents. I've missed being on pets :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee February 22nd, 2011 10:14 PM

Maybe Onnie was trying to find the speed dial? :shrug: :D

We've missed having you on pets and it's nice to see your beautiful pictures of the boys with cute, funny and happy captions. :cloud9:

krdahmer February 23rd, 2011 02:26 AM

:laughing::lovestruck: oh those two stinkers!!! love it! Nice to see the boys again! :thumbs up

Love4himies February 23rd, 2011 07:59 AM

[QUOTE=onster;987557]lol thing is normally i would 100% blame Bunduk, but the other day Onnie came up to me and picked my phone up off my lap in his mouth by the corner of the cover and started walking away!!!! I was so shocked and took it right back with a firm "ONNIE NO!"....very effective that was :rolleyes: :crazy:

seriously they're teaming up now. Not good.[/QUOTE]

It's lil bro teaching onnie those things :yell: First he taught Bunduk, now Onnie. :(

14+kitties February 23rd, 2011 01:06 PM

I see nothing's changed since you deser.... left us. The boys are still being little beggars. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Love the pics!!
I am glad your parents came through the problems in Egypt. Now it seems there are many more. :( I pray for an end to all of that. Our world is falling apart. :(

So now that you are on reading week you have no excuse for not posting more pics...... unless something else is keeping you busy..... :rolleyes:

Love4himies February 23rd, 2011 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;987660]deser.... left us. [/QUOTE] I agree :frustrated:

Sorry, onster, it needed to be said :( :laughing: We love you :lovestruck:

ancientgirl February 23rd, 2011 01:12 PM

Heh, I'm sure you'll find out who the guilty party is once you see the purple bits in the litterbox. :laughing:

luckypenny February 23rd, 2011 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=onster;987477]Seriously?? Seriously??! Why?![/QUOTE]

Might it have something to do with you not sharing your sandwich with them :rolleyes:?

The boys are gorgeous (and entertaining) as always :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack February 23rd, 2011 04:42 PM

I think it's just your timing at fault, onster! If you'd come back just a few minutes earlier, you would have seen the Sinister Mice who did the damage! :eek: The boys chased them off and were examining the evidence when you happened upon the scene of the crime. :o I'm [I]sure[/I] of it! :D

Glad your family made it through okay! :grouphug: And I do hope that the changes across the region are all good for the people there! :pray:

chico2 February 23rd, 2011 05:38 PM

Onster,I agree with Hazel,it was mice that did it,just look at those innocent faces,there's no way they would damage anything;)
I am glad to hear mom and dad are ok,the big question is though,what's next??

Love4himies February 24th, 2011 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;987738]I think it's just your timing at fault, onster! If you'd come back just a few minutes earlier, you would have seen the Sinister Mice who did the damage! :eek: The boys chased them off and were examining the evidence when you happened upon the scene of the crime. :o I'm [I]sure[/I] of it! :D

[/QUOTE]

YES! I, too, am sure that is what happened!

onster February 24th, 2011 02:19 PM

Thanks everyone for all your alternate theories :p

It's true, I admit I deserted you all :o :( It's been a kind of crazy year...almost got engaged, but things ended up crashing and burning (long story), then all these revolutions.

I don't know what the future holds for Egypt, but I'm very proud and think it will be very bright. Right now my heart and prayers are in Libya- their president is truly insane. Hoping for better days ahead :pray:

hazelrunpack February 24th, 2011 07:37 PM

So sorry the engagement thing didn't work out, but if it's not right, it's not right! Better out of it than miserable! :grouphug: Sucks while it's happening, though. :frustrated:

I have to admit that the past couple of days I haven't been keeping up with the news from Egypt. Is the military moving on getting things turned over to a civilian govt, yet? :fingerscr

I heard a few snippets from Ghaddafi's recent speeches :eek: He would be laughable if it weren't such a frightening situation! :(

With all the excitement have you been able to keep up with your studying? :fingerscr

JennieV February 25th, 2011 02:40 PM

awww Onster!! I missed those two!
:thumbs up

Sorry to hear about the almost engagement.. :grouphug::goodvibes: Hazel is right about that... Better out than miserable, for sure. I vouch!