Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Chico chasing snowflakes (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74778)

chico2 January 15th, 2011 11:34 AM

Chico chasing snowflakes

3 Attachment(s)
Wow,are we getting a lot of snow,Chico was out just long enough to put on a show,chasing the flakes(snow that is)...
Not very good pics,he's too fast..

chico2 January 15th, 2011 11:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
3 more..after that,he was ready for treats:cat:

aslan January 15th, 2011 11:36 AM

yay now we know how to get good pics of a black kitty,,snoooow..he is a handsome little man Chico2...snow is unreal eh,,we'd thought about bringing Echo out to meet you right up until G looked out the front window.:eek:

erykah1310 January 15th, 2011 11:37 AM

Thats so cute

diandpat January 15th, 2011 11:37 AM

GREAT pics...black cat and white snow. Love it!!! :lovestruck:

14+kitties January 15th, 2011 11:49 AM

Sooooo ....how many did he manage to vanquish? Not enough because we're getting it again too!! :frustrated: Good boy trying to kill those bad flakes!! (snow I mean) ;)
My gang are all hiding in their houses out there. None of them came out until I went and fed them. Even then most of them stayed in their houses.

quincymycat January 15th, 2011 12:07 PM

Ohh...so adorable. :cloud9: :lovestruck:
I agree with 14+ though...he didnt get enough of them!! :laughing:

Rgeurts January 15th, 2011 01:58 PM

SO cute, chico!! I love the contrast of black kitty on white snow :D
Animals are so fun to watch... playing in the snow is the best!

hedgiemama January 15th, 2011 03:02 PM

chico looks so good against the white snow. i have a question though, do they not want to wander off he deck?

Love4himies January 15th, 2011 03:34 PM

Oh that is so precious, I think I my heart would have just melted watching him :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack January 15th, 2011 03:36 PM

:laughing: Love the leap!! I wonder if he's as disappointed at the taste as the dogs seem to be--"phhhhhtttt....tastes like [I]water[/I]!" :cat:

chico2 January 15th, 2011 05:14 PM

Hedgiemama,no,my cats are never outside on their own,hubby was with them.
We have a reasonably large back-yard and the cats have been trained from kitten-hood to stay there,with supervision of course.

Yeah,we got a lot of snow,hubby has already used the snowblower 3 times,that's about the same as all last winter:frustrated:

Aslan we would have loved to have met Echo,but the cats would not:laughing:we could have stuck them in a bed-room though.

rainbow January 15th, 2011 07:08 PM

Great shots of Chico. :lovestruck: If Vinnie was out there in all that snow all we'd be able to see is his beautiful blue eyes. :D

luckypenny January 16th, 2011 12:30 AM

Love the shots with his feet up in the air :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen January 16th, 2011 05:35 AM

aww what great pics! and he shows up so well in the snow!!