Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Now Give Me That Fish You Promised or So Help Me God I Will Rip Out Your Jugular (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82568)

marko October 24th, 2012 09:59 AM

Now Give Me That Fish You Promised or So Help Me God I Will Rip Out Your Jugular

1 Attachment(s)
Carmy helped me set up this shot this past weekend. :D
I'll post one or two more as we approach Halloween.

hazelrunpack October 24th, 2012 10:01 AM

:laughing: :laugh: omd, how did you train hm to wink? :p Super shot, Marko! :D

pbpatti October 24th, 2012 10:03 AM

What a great shot but if I were you I would sleep with one eye open 'cause he is going to get back at you.:goodvibes::evil:

Sylvie October 24th, 2012 10:20 AM

Too cute, but he will get back at you :laughing:

Barkingdog October 24th, 2012 11:13 AM

[QUOTE=Sylvie;1048194]Too cute, but he will get back at you :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is a very cute photo. I had a friend and her had a friend over for dinner
and my friend's cat waited for the guest to give her a bite of chicken . The cat never got any chicken so she bit the guest on her leg!

Goldfields October 24th, 2012 08:14 PM

I don't like it when cats look that disgruntled, Marko, I'm sure the others are right in thinking it'll retaliate. LOL.

Dee-O-Gee October 24th, 2012 09:48 PM

Yipee Ky-Ah!! We'll just leave it at that. :D

I think after that photo shoot, poor little guy should be served caviar on a silver platter! :laughing:

marko October 25th, 2012 08:02 AM

thanks for the comments everyone - lol.

Baci looks disgruntled but he never is - he's a sweet one and the clothes keep him warm.

The wink just kind of happened after we put a bit of glue.....kidding :laughing:
- it just happened as we were shooting.

Dog Dancer October 25th, 2012 10:37 AM

Cute pic Marko. When you said Carmy help I was going to ask if she poked him in the eye?? Did he get the fish though? He certainly deserved it.

marko October 25th, 2012 01:30 PM

Carmy helped by doing almost all the work :)
She dressed him up, got him in position by petting him and then got him to look at me by standing behind me with toys.

I just evaluate the light, frame the scene and focus. Then I do basic post processing...and post the sucker.

Baci is seriously food allergic and food addicted, so his reward (and carmy's reward :D )is always the same. Intense cuddling and petting with some smooches.

Thx again for the compliments.

cpietra16 October 25th, 2012 04:32 PM

what a perfect shot....If only we knew what he really thought....:laughing:

.unknown. November 14th, 2012 10:54 AM

this is amazing! I never thought I would see a cat actually suit clothing - but he totally owns that hat!

angeldogs November 14th, 2012 06:03 PM

lol sleep with one eye open marko. by look on kitty's face you might get a visit from the cod father

marko November 15th, 2012 08:34 AM

The cod-father, love it :highfive:

Rick C November 16th, 2012 03:44 PM

Great shot!!! Contest worthy.