Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Cubby - Sweet Jindo Mix in Need of a Home (San Jose, CA) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=5310)

hwiggin27 July 4th, 2004 04:27 AM

Cubby - Sweet Jindo Mix in Need of a Home (San Jose, CA)

1 Attachment(s)
Cubby is a sweet, somewhat shy, jindo mix in need of a home. I am moving and need to find her a home before the end of July. She loves being around other dogs and tries to play (unsuccessfully with mine) with cats. She is spayed, 6 years old, around 35 pounds... She is great on a leash and knows basic commands. She loves to play; she still has a great amount of energy for her age. She would do better with older children (if there are children in the house). I would love to keep her if I could. She is a total sweetheart. I want to make sure that she goes to a loving home and I really appreciate any help that you can give. You can post here or email me at [email]hwiggin@hotmail.com[/email] Thank you so much.

chico2 July 4th, 2004 08:08 AM

Poor baby :( She looks really sweet,I cannot help but wondering,if you are rehoming such a sweet dog,what will you do with your cats?
Whatever you do,good luck to poor Cubby!
Someone here can give you different sites to feature Cubby I am sure,but it will not be easy finding her a home,there are thousands of"sweet"abandonned dogs in shelters.

hwiggin27 July 4th, 2004 03:30 PM

In my new place, I am allowed to have cats but not dogs. I realize that it will be hard to find her a home because there are so many sweeties out there. I have faith that someone will come along and give her a loving home.

glasslass July 4th, 2004 03:41 PM

Do you really want to live there? Why not look for a place where you can ALL live? :confused:

Luba July 4th, 2004 05:50 PM

Second the finding an apt that accepts dogs.

To me it's usually a cop out to just get rid of the dog, say you can't take them to your new place.

hwiggin27 July 5th, 2004 07:28 PM

I am trying to find a place where we can keep her, but it is not too promising. I can't get rid of my cats. I am just trying to find her a home on this type of forum so that I have a better shot at finding her a loving home. She would be emotionally crippled in a pound and I would never do that to her. I am really trying, but please help me if you can.

Lucky Rescue July 5th, 2004 07:54 PM

Here is a page that has pet-friendly rentals in San Jose! Hope this helps.

[URL=http://www.rentwithpetsonline.com/]San Jose rentals[/URL]

hwiggin27 July 9th, 2004 01:58 AM

I appreciate the link. I have looked at that site before.

Things are pretty complicated and I have reached a point where I have no other option. I appreciate any help anyone can give me in rehoming Cubby. I would never let her go to a pound. I want to find her a permanent home before the end of July. If that is not possible, then I'd like to find her a warm foster home.

hwiggin27 August 5th, 2004 01:42 PM

We found a new home so that we can keep Cubby. It took some doing, but it is worth it. We are moving into a beautiful house with a yard that she can play in. The ironic thing is, we got the place BECAUSE we have pets. :D

Princesss04 August 5th, 2004 01:50 PM

I am so happy to hear this. That wondeful little baby will be so happy he gets to stay with his family! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW HOME!!!!! :D

glasslass August 5th, 2004 03:30 PM

I love it when things work out this way! :D :D :D

hwiggin27 August 6th, 2004 05:15 PM

I am so happy to be able to keep her. It was breaking my heart, trying to find her another home.

chico2 August 6th, 2004 06:27 PM

That's great news,I could not imagine giving up any of my cats :(
Hope all of you enjoy your new home,an extra hug to sweet Cubby :D