Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Thank You Chico, Thank You Aslan!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=56123)

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 03:02 PM

Thank You Chico, Thank You Aslan!!

OMG!!! I am sooooooo thrilled! I met Chico and Aslan today! LOVED IT! It was made extra special because krdahmer came with me! What a great time we had!
We had a good lunch, lots of great talk, got to meet Quincy :lovestruck:, Bailey :lovestruck:, Chico, Vinnie, and Rocky :cloud9:!!!! I loved them all! I got slobbery hugs from Quincy, a shy little snuggle from Bailey, and I actually got to pet Vinnie and Rocky. Chico hid himself away for a while but we found him. What a lovely bunch of sweeties.

I want to say [B]thank you [/B] to aslan and her neighbour for the dog crate! I am sure it will be well used. :D It is wonderful! The same size of 2 of the ones I have now. It will fit great into the new shed we will be working on very soon! It was wonderful to meet you Aslan!

I want to [B]thank[/B] Chico and her cutie of a hubby! Next time lunch is on me!
Chico's love of animals is amazing! She is amazing! The time spent with her three sweeties, the time she spends on Bailey. I am in awe! Her soul shines through and it is bright!

I came home with the dog crate, 2 [B]HUGE[/B] warm blankets for the kitties this winter, and a really cute kitty bed! I know they all will be well used! TT checked out the bed as soon as I put it down. kr took lots of pics. I am sure when she gets home she will be posting them. I know aslan took a few too.

So, one more time, :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: for all you two did for my kitties. They will love it all!

And last but definetely not least, thanks kr for coming along!! I really enjoy the time we spend together. We have to do it again soon!!

aslan September 3rd, 2008 03:06 PM

14+ you are quite welcome for the crate, if there is anything else you need let me know, i have some contacts for slightly used kitty stuff.

It was very nice meeting you and kr...Quincy says sorry for the goober. And i only took one picture of each of you and i don't post pictures without the persons consent.

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;650995]14+ you are quite welcome for the crate, if there is anything else you need let me know, i have some contacts for slightly used kitty stuff.

It was very nice meeting you and kr...Quincy says sorry for the goober. And i only took one picture of each of you and i don't post pictures without the persons consent.[/QUOTE]

:D I don't mind goobers. I am used to it around here. Sam likes to share too. :D
I guess the pic must be pretty bad huh? I did warn you! :rolleyes:

aslan September 3rd, 2008 03:11 PM

lol, now you sound like chico2, i haven't loaded them into the computer yet, but on the camera they look good. i had taken yours before you said you didn't like your picture taken.

Frenchy September 3rd, 2008 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;650993]

Chico's love of animals is amazing! She is amazing! Her soul shines through and it is bright!

[/QUOTE]

I already knew that :cool: :D and 14+ , IMO , same goes for you :angel:

I'm soooo jealous ! I would LOVED to meet you all. If I win 6/49 , I'll buy this huge wannabago and will visit you all , with all my fuzzbutts (the kitties included of course !)

hazelrunpack September 3rd, 2008 08:25 PM

I'm envious, too! I'm never gonna get to meet [I]anyone[/I] until that lotto win comes through! :yell: [SIZE="1"]*sigh*[/SIZE]

Sounds like you all had a great visit! :D I hope my connection is fast enough to download the pics when they're posted! :fingerscr

Frenchy September 3rd, 2008 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;651117]I hope my connection is fast enough to download the pics when they're posted! :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

If it's not , I'll e-mail them to you Hazel. :thumbs up

aslan September 3rd, 2008 08:41 PM

:laughing: i can email the two i have of 14+ and Kr now if you'd like. teehee i said i don't post without permission i never mentioned emailing.

luckypenny September 3rd, 2008 09:12 PM

No need to win a lotto [B]Frenchy[/B]. We'll just steal dh's camper and stop and smell the flowers at [B]Chico[/B]'s before we crash at [B]14+[/B]'s (she did mention an extra cat house, didn't she? There ought to be enough room for us :D). [B]Aslan[/B], you jumping on board on our way?

Frenchy September 3rd, 2008 09:22 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;651169]No need to win a lotto [B]Frenchy[/B]. We'll just steal dh's camper and stop and smell the flowers at [B]Chico[/B]'s before we crash at [B]14+[/B]'s (she did mention an extra cat house, didn't she? There ought to be enough room for us :D). [B]Aslan[/B], you jumping on board on our way?[/QUOTE]

You always have great ideas LP :thumbs up

hazelrunpack September 3rd, 2008 09:40 PM

No worries! :thumbs up I think I managed to download them all with my molasses fast connection tonight! :laughing: But :thankyou: for the offers! :D

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 10:07 PM

I see you ladies are busy planning my time for the next little while. :D I don't mind. Just don't tell hubby. Shhhhh
I sincerely hope one of us wins big soon and shares! Then we can all go where we want in Winnabagos. :cloud9: :laughing: Can you see me going down the road with 30 some kitties. :rolleyes: F U N !!!!!

Frenchy - thanks for the nice comment! :2huggers:

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:13 PM

Just thinking outloud, where would the halfway point between montreal and say ummmm oakville be.

growler~GateKeeper September 3rd, 2008 10:20 PM

Aslan if you check google maps - looks like Kingston :D

You gals are awesome for helping out the kitties :highfive:

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:26 PM

thank you growler, hmmm so who do you think we could talk into driving to kingston to meet up.....

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 10:31 PM

kr and I were talking about that when we got back here today. It would be wonderful to meet somewhere. I have the room for a big Pets barbeque but would have to do some major sucking up with hubby. :rolleyes: He is not a people person.

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:35 PM

eeeew that would not be good for the montreal crowd tho, that's why i asked about a halfway point.

Ontario would be today's group, wd,sylvie, chase_mom, SIL, Chris, i'm gonna forget people i know.

Montreal would be Frenchy, Breeze,LP, poodletalk, rottie lover, Marko, :D

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 10:39 PM

Yep, so now we have to find someone from here who lives in/near Kingston who has a honking big yard to party in!!! :thumbs up

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:45 PM

hmmm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't 1000 islands near Kingston...

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;651336]hmmm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't 1000 islands near Kingston...[/QUOTE]

According to the map I just looked at, yep, yep it is. :D L4H!!

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:52 PM

muaaah that's exactly who i was thinking too, think she'd notice a dozen or so people showing up.

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;651352]muaaah that's exactly who i was thinking too, think she'd notice a dozen or so people showing up.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, only a dozen or so??? Maybe not. She will be too busy fostering kitties for a new place so won't notice anyone hiding/partying in her treed acreage. Unless she comes over to have her customary beer on the weekend.

aslan September 3rd, 2008 10:57 PM

well we can either mention it ever soooo politely, or we can leave a dozen beer on her bench and she'll get sloshed and think she's imagining it.

14+kitties September 3rd, 2008 11:02 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Ohhh, let's go for the dozen beer please!!!! It is sooo much more fun to play with people's minds... :mwaha: And saying that.. I gotta go or I won't have much of one left. :sleepy:

krdahmer September 4th, 2008 02:32 AM

AH-ha! So here is the other thread you mentioned! I'd like to add my thanks to Chico and her hubby for having us as well! I enjoyed meeting them and Aslan and the doggies and the boys:cat:! And of course had fun with 14 as usual!! ;) And as always icing on the cake... snuggling Tim and Keesha and Sam and Mittens before heading home!:lovestruck: Oh and getting hissed at by those oh so ferocious newbies too! :laugh:

Chris21711 September 4th, 2008 07:35 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;651169]No need to win a lotto [B]Frenchy[/B]. We'll just steal dh's camper and stop and smell the flowers at [B]Chico[/B]'s before we crash at [B]14+[/B]'s (she did mention an extra cat house, didn't she? There ought to be enough room for us :D). [B]Aslan[/B], you jumping on board on our way?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Hey don't forget me :frustrated:
[/COLOR]
[QUOTE=aslan;651259]Just thinking outloud, where would the halfway point between montreal and say ummmm oakville be.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Er............QUEENSVILLE[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=14+kitties;651306]kr and I were talking about that when we got back here today. It would be wonderful to meet somewhere. I have the room for a big Pets barbeque but would have to do some major sucking up with hubby. :rolleyes: He is not a people person.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]You can ship him out for the day 14k :D[/COLOR]

14+kitties September 4th, 2008 07:43 AM

Hey hey!! Chris just volunteered her place for a meet up!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Start planning hon!!!!!

Love4himies September 4th, 2008 07:49 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;651321]Yep, so now we have to find someone from here who lives in/near Kingston who has a honking big yard to party in!!! :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

YES, YES, YES!!! Bring your own chairs, can't sit on my lawn, my resident wild turkey poops all over the place :laughing: Jake, the turkey likes to use one of the benches as his look out tower:evil:.

ALL DOGS WELCOME! And cats of course, but they don't travel as well. (14+, TT is a must though).

Next year we are hoping to buy a boat so we may even be able to provide 1000 island tours :D

When I was driving to Pincourt last weekend, I was thinking of everybody who lives in the Montreal area and wished I could visit them.:sad:

chico2 September 4th, 2008 07:55 AM

Chris,I have to check and see where Queensville is on my map,hope it is on the map:laughing:
14+,you know,whenever someone says anything good about me I get all weepy,but thank's!!
I also told hubby you think he's cute and yes,he is and a good guy to boot,only Quincy did not think so:laughing:

LP,Frenchy ,you can park a trailer in my drive-way any day!!

aslan September 4th, 2008 08:14 AM

aaaw it's not my little mans fault, hims was just scared. and he was protecting you ladies from the evil kidnapper man.:D

hmmm maybe a meetup at L4's would be doable, might wanna hold off until the spring tho. lol, i can't see those of us with multiple or elderly dogs bringing all of them. I already know who Frenchy wants me to bring. figure with just me, frenchy and LP you'd have 12 dogs of various sizes. So i vote from lp's pack for lucky and since i know it would be too much for Nelly, then frenchy has to bring chloe.