Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Are you in the mood for cat pics part 2 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74406)

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:34 PM

Are you in the mood for cat pics part 2

3 Attachment(s)
Miss Purrfect waiting for her morning loving.
[ATTACH]71351[/ATTACH]
And getting it. She loves having her scritches every day. :cloud9:
[ATTACH]71353[/ATTACH]
Li'l Bit - so fluffy in the winter time
[ATTACH]71352[/ATTACH]

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love this one of Ace. He shows all of his battle scars proudly.
[ATTACH]71354[/ATTACH]
Mew looking down on me from above
[ATTACH]71355[/ATTACH]
Heidi all comfy in her little den.
[ATTACH]71356[/ATTACH]

BenMax January 6th, 2011 12:38 PM

There is something about ACE that I am drawn to. I think he is absolutely stunning. Battle scars and all.:lovestruck:

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Astro is still not trusting me. I think it will be spring and warmer weather before I can spend more time with them trying to win their trust.
[ATTACH]71357[/ATTACH]
And Venus - she's a little feistier than her brother. Love the peeking though.
[ATTACH]71358[/ATTACH]
Heidi came out for some fresh air.
[ATTACH]71359[/ATTACH]

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:40 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another one of Heidi
[ATTACH]71361[/ATTACH]
Oopss, that's no cat!
[ATTACH]71360[/ATTACH]
Nipper - pet me please.
[ATTACH]71362[/ATTACH]

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love this one of Duece.
[ATTACH]71363[/ATTACH]
Li'l Bit up close
[ATTACH]71364[/ATTACH]
Wheezer :cloud9:
[ATTACH]71365[/ATTACH]

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Taz - my only wild girl. The rest of the truly feral kitties are males.
[ATTACH]71366[/ATTACH]
Spazzy - love his winter look
[ATTACH]71367[/ATTACH]
Ohoh - meeces are on the other side of the fence. The kitties in the background have a definite interested stance.
[ATTACH]71368[/ATTACH]

BenMax January 6th, 2011 12:44 PM

You know 14+K, when you talk about your crew it's one thing. But to actually see them and how happy and content they are is a whole new ballgame.

You are an angel 14+K..you really are.:angel:

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tinker - Mom, I'm trying to eat here!
[ATTACH]71369[/ATTACH]
And Mew from a different angle.
[ATTACH]71370[/ATTACH]

I do believe that is it. Hope you enjoyed!!!! :D

Love4himies January 6th, 2011 12:51 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;974719]There is something about ACE that I am drawn to. I think he is absolutely stunning. Battle scars and all.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Me too. He looks so darn proud. :cloud9:

Love4himies January 6th, 2011 12:56 PM

The time and money you give up to give these tossed out kitties a good life is so unbelievably selfish of you 14+ :grouphug:. I often dream of being able to meet you and the kitties, and I won't even try to steal TT [SIZE="1"]nope, I'm lying, I will try to steal him :laughing:[/SIZE]. Warning, though, you may not get me out of the catuary:cloud9:

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;974719]There is something about ACE that I am drawn to. I think he is absolutely stunning. Battle scars and all.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Love4himies;974726]Me too. He looks so darn proud. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

I love him so much. From the day I first saw him in the live trap he won a big piece of my heart. He was so ferocious and protective of Ajax. I love the fact that over time he has slowly started to accept me. I keep hoping for the day he will come to me on his own accord. :fingerscr

[QUOTE=BenMax;974724]You know 14+K, when you talk about your crew it's one thing. But to actually see them and how happy and content they are is a whole new ballgame.

You are an angel 14+K..you really are.:angel:[/QUOTE]

Aww shucks.:o Just trying to do a little bit to help the cat population. I love all of them. I hope they are all happy. Not one of them try to get out of the catuary. They seem pretty content to lay around and wait for their slave to come look after them. She doesn't mind a bit!

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;974728]The time and money you give up to give these tossed out kitties a good life is so unbelievably selfish of you 14+ :grouphug:. I often dream of being able to meet you and the kitties, and I won't even try to steal TT [SIZE="1"]nope, I'm lying, I will try to steal him :laughing:[/SIZE]. Warning, though, you may not get me out of the catuary:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

I don't look at it that way though. It's what I want to do - plain and simple. These cats give me so much in return for a little food and attention. :shrug: :cloud9:
I would love to meet you too. You never know, I may not [B]let[/B] you out of the catuary. ;) And TT - he isn't going anywhere. :D He loves his mommy.

chico2 January 6th, 2011 01:12 PM

I too love Ace,a beautiful tabby tom,with scars:lovestruck::lovestruck:
I remember when he and Ajax were in the garage,it's amazing Ace is accepting of all the other kitties.

Little Heidi does not look so little anymore,hopefully by spring she'll want to join all the other kitties,but I'm sure she's fine where she is....

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,maybe even give 14+ a hug for all the work she does,with formerly unhappy cast-offs:grouphug:

cpietra16 January 6th, 2011 01:19 PM

wow...Heidi looks like she has a beautiful winter coat. Bless you for looking after them all. I love Li'l Bit...what a gorgeous face!:cloud9:

BenMax January 6th, 2011 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;974733]I too love Ace,a beautiful tabby tom,with scars:lovestruck::lovestruck:
I remember when he and Ajax were in the garage,it's amazing Ace is accepting of all the other kitties.

Little Heidi does not look so little anymore,hopefully by spring she'll want to join all the other kitties,but I'm sure she's fine where she is....

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,maybe even give 14+ a hug for all the work she does,with formerly unhappy cast-offs:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I would love to meet everyone actually.:thumbs up. And yes, there would be an abundance of hugs!:)

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;974733]I too love Ace,a beautiful tabby tom,with scars:lovestruck::lovestruck:

L4,Ben Max,maybe one day you'll come our way and you get to visit all the cats,[/QUOTE]

Would love to meet both L4 and BM. :thumbs up
Ace has come a long way from those days in the garage. It's hard to believe it. He is such a good boy.
Heidi is still pretty tiny. I think it must be the angle and her crouching. I'm hoping she will be adopted but if not we will work on getting her with the rest. She doesn't seem to mind them.

[QUOTE=cpietra16;974737]wow...Heidi looks like she has a beautiful winter coat. Bless you for looking after them all. I love Li'l Bit...what a gorgeous face!:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Heidi's coat is nice and thick. They all are. Most days the kitties are all outside watching the world go by. Around 4 pm they start to go into their houses for the night. Of course in the summer they are hardly ever inside. Li'l Bit is a pretty girl. No mistaking her for a boy.

rainbow January 6th, 2011 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;974724]You know 14+K, when you talk about your crew it's one thing. But to actually see them and how happy and content they are is a whole new ballgame.

I totally agree. :thumbs up

More great pics of your beautiful kitties. :lovestruck:

And, it just amazes me how you remember all their names. :D

Frenchy January 6th, 2011 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;974728]The time and money you give up to give these tossed out kitties a good life is so unbelievably selfish of you 14+ :grouphug:. I often dream of being able to meet you and the kitties, and I won't even try to steal TT [SIZE="1"]nope, I'm lying, I will try to steal him :laughing:[/SIZE]. Warning, though, you may not get me out of the catuary:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

I totally agree , 14+ is a kitty :angel: :thumbs up

krdahmer January 6th, 2011 02:46 PM

Astro! :lovestruck: what a cutie face!!!! and man that look Venus is givin ya! :laughing: Heidi looks like she's settlin right in....I'm still working on Medella.... she is new to cats though...may take some time to convince her she can't have just one!;)

:lightbulb:I think we should all vacation at the catuary this summer....we can all bring tents and camp out on 14's lawn!!! (dibs on bunkin with Sam!!!:D) We could all meet each other and help out with 14's chores!!! :p Should prob pass it by her and hubby first though! :laughing:

hedgiemama January 6th, 2011 03:02 PM

14+ - you really do have a beautiful bunch of kitties. you do so much for all of them! I someday hope to have a little catuary like you. i think its great that they get to spend time outside !

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;974758]
More great pics of your beautiful kitties. :lovestruck:

And, it just amazes me how you remember all their names. :D[/QUOTE]

It isn't hard. I only call them by other names about half the time. :o Eventually I get the right one. And thank you. :grouphug:

[QUOTE=Frenchy;974770]I totally agree , 14+ is a kitty :angel: :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: Thank you Frenchy.

[QUOTE=krdahmer;974777]Astro! :lovestruck: what a cutie face!!!! and man that look Venus is givin ya! :laughing: Heidi looks like she's settlin right in....I'm still working on Medella.... she is new to cats though...may take some time to convince her she can't have just one!;)

:lightbulb:I think we should all vacation at the catuary this summer....we can all bring tents and camp out on 14's lawn!!! (dibs on bunkin with Sam!!!:D) We could all meet each other and help out with 14's chores!!! :p Should prob pass it by her and hubby first though! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Heidi is doing fine. Keep working on Medella though. Gary keeps asking about Blue and how he's doing. I tell him he has two women fawning over him all the time. :D
You could all vaca here. Maybe I'll manage to get a bunch of lumber together and we can do an old fashioned barn raising while everyone is here! :thumbs up I can get all of the fixing up in the catuary done that needs done. 'Course now I have to run it past hubby. And up - rent some portapotties. :laughing:

14+kitties January 6th, 2011 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=hedgiemama;974787]14+ - you really do have a beautiful bunch of kitties. you do so much for all of them! I someday hope to have a little catuary like you. i think its great that they get to spend time outside ![/QUOTE]

Thanks hedgie. I'm hoping soon "Catuary" will be the actual registered name. You'll have to find another name for your sanctuary. :p :laughing: :thumbs up
The kitties in the catuary can go outside whenever they want. They just can't leave the catuary. There is lots of room for them to run and play and get into mischief though. I think they are content.

luckypenny January 7th, 2011 01:20 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;974721]Oopss, that's no cat![/QUOTE]

Sammy :cloud9:

Wonderful pictures of your kitty crew :lovestruck:.

I love you 14+ :2huggers:. You're one special lady :).

krdahmer January 7th, 2011 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;974983] Gary keeps asking about Blue and how he's doing. I tell him he has two women fawning over him all the time. :D
You could all vaca here. Maybe I'll manage to get a bunch of lumber together and we can do an old fashioned barn raising while everyone is here! :thumbs up I can get all of the fixing up in the catuary done that needs done. 'Course now I have to run it past hubby. And up - rent some portapotties. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Blue (aka Charlie)'s fur is growing in nicely and he loves getting brushed! I have to go teach Medella and her daughter how to clip his claws sometime soon...so I'll snap some pics while I'm there! She sent me one in an email a while back...he's all streatched out on her daughter who fell asleep on the couch! Safe to say he's a happy guy!

Ya potties would be good! :laughing: And ya know....old fashioned barn raising....mostly by all us women...kinda sounds fun! :crazy:

14+kitties January 7th, 2011 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;975003]
Wonderful pictures of your kitty crew :lovestruck:.

I love you 14+ :2huggers:. You're one special lady :).[/QUOTE]

I love you back LP. You are a special lady as well. You do so much for dogs and now helping with kitties too. :grouphug:

[QUOTE=krdahmer;975036]Blue (aka Charlie)'s fur is growing in nicely and he loves getting brushed! I have to go teach Medella and her daughter how to clip his claws sometime soon...so I'll snap some pics while I'm there! She sent me one in an email a while back...he's all streatched out on her daughter who fell asleep on the couch! Safe to say he's a happy guy!

Ya potties would be good! :laughing: And ya know....old fashioned barn raising....mostly by all us women...kinda sounds fun! :crazy:[/QUOTE]

Pics would be nice. I'd tell Gary how much Charlie loves being brushed but then he would feel really guilty for not doing it. I'm so glad it all worked out for him. He really misses Blue a lot!

What I want to do this summer is to put a roof over all of the enclosures. That way when it rains or even on hot summer days there is some protection for the kitties besides having to hide inside their homes. I also need to replace the roof on the small house and paint both of them. Fun stuff!!! :D

mona_b January 8th, 2011 10:36 AM

I agree 110%

Without you, who knows where they would be today.:(

And I know they feel all the love that you give to them. And they are ever so happy. I can see it in their eyes.

They are simply GORGEOUS.:lovestruck::cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee January 8th, 2011 11:29 AM

Spazzy is georgous!!! He looks like he has a little Maine Coone. :shrug:

Beautiful pictures 14+. :cloud9:

14+kitties January 8th, 2011 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=mona_b;975259]I agree 110%

Without you, who knows where they would be today.:(

And I know they feel all the love that you give to them. And they are ever so happy. I can see it in their eyes.

They are simply GORGEOUS.:lovestruck::cloud9:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: Thanks mf. I do what I can. I only wish it could be more. :(

[QUOTE=klmccallum;975271]Spazzy is georgous!!! He looks like he has a little Maine Coone. :shrug:

Beautiful pictures 14+. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

I've often wondered if some of my gang has MC in them. I would imagine somewhere in their lineage it is almost impossible not to have. All I know is that as soon as the weather starts getting colder their wonderful manes start growing. I love them!! Even Orbit, my fuzzy black kitty, gets this marvelous mane in the winter. Makes him look like a different cat.

mona_b January 8th, 2011 12:31 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;975285]:grouphug: Thanks mf. I do what I can. I only wish it could be more. :([/QUOTE]

You do ALOT for them. And they know that.:grouphug: