Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Recipes for pets (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Breakfast Menu At "Resto Chez LP" (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=45688)

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 10:18 AM

Breakfast Menu At "Resto Chez LP"

2 Attachment(s)
Prepared and served by their very own personal chef and waitress :D .

Didn't know if I should post this here or in the photos forum so decided here was ok in case someone wanted the recipe :) .

- Lounging around ever so patiently (usually under my feet) while the chef prepares 'oeuf et legumes au yogourt.'

Raw egg, crushed shell, sweet potatoes, carrots, zucchini, organic yogurt, oils and supplements.

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 10:28 AM

3 Attachment(s)
- The "be polite and wait" command.

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 10:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"[B]OK[/B]." Bon appetit!

[SIZE="1"]Pay no mind to the dirty floors :o, the maid commences floor clean-up after breakfast time.[/SIZE]

Please don't bother the waitress with complaints. Fill out the appropriate forms and deposit in bag-lined plastic box with swivel top :D .

mummummum October 18th, 2007 11:22 PM

:laughing: I'm surprized the shutter speed on your camera was fast enough to catch food still in the bowl ! :laughing:

Sounds delish :yuck: ~ but I know three furry beasties around here who would hire you in a cookie crumble to be their personal chef extraordinaire !!

otter October 18th, 2007 11:24 PM

Looks like a mighty fine meal you serve up:thumbs up

Hope the tips are good:D:D

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 11:28 PM

Some people finally found my thread :rolleyes: LOL.

They tend to eat their breakfast 'mush' a little slower than their dinners. Perhaps their savoring it :D .

rainbow October 18th, 2007 11:38 PM

The first bowl of food was enough to turn my stomach (I shudder at raw eggs) :o but it sure does sound yummy for the doggies. :thumbs up

I love how they all sit and wait until you say "okay" :highfive: I still can't get mine to do the "wait" part. :frustrated: :o

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;491496]I love how they all sit and wait until you say "okay" :highfive: I still can't get mine to do the "wait" part. :frustrated: :o[/QUOTE]

I think that was the first command I taught each of them on their first day in our home. I'm petrified of dogs fighting so I wanted to avoid it at all costs, especially over their food bowls. They even wait by their empty bowls until the others are done eating too :o.

rainbow October 19th, 2007 01:56 AM

I've never had a problem with them that way. :shrug: They usually finish at roughly the same time although I do put a kong in Chases dish to slow him down. :rolleyes: But, even if one of them does finish ahead of the other, they leave each others bowls alone. :thumbs up I just wish they'd do the "wait" until I say "okay" thing.....they do it for everything else except that. :o