Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sasha and Scooter (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66338)

pbpatti October 21st, 2009 11:33 PM

Sasha and Scooter

3 Attachment(s)
Scooter and Sasha are seeing how it works out to share one space...one of Sashas beds

[ATTACH]59193[/ATTACH]

check out the body language of both of them

[ATTACH]59194[/ATTACH]

getting better

[ATTACH]59195[/ATTACH]

pbpatti October 21st, 2009 11:38 PM

last one of the group

1 Attachment(s)
They are looking like they really getting comfortable with each other now.

[ATTACH]59196[/ATTACH]

I gave them lots of room today and let them play, wished I had a video camera they were such fun to watch. Sasha just bounced around Sccoter and Scooter tried to pretend she was mouthing :D never touched Sasha at all

For those of you that might not be able to open these I put them in an album. I love my doggies...

growler~GateKeeper October 22nd, 2009 01:33 AM

:laughing: the last pic Sasha is wondering why this little white thing is sleeping on her tail! :dog:

ancientgirl October 22nd, 2009 08:59 AM

They look pretty at ease with each other to me.:D

pbpatti October 22nd, 2009 10:24 AM

I am so pround of Sasha she is doing really well with Scooter and he is getting along with her nicely too. Scooter is going home for a visit this weekend, his Mom is really missing him but has been thankful for the lower stress level.

Dee-O-Gee October 22nd, 2009 06:52 PM

Sweet pics pbpatti. In the last one, Sasha looks likes she's screaming [I]MMMOOOOOOMMMM....COME ON! [/I] :D

14+kitties October 22nd, 2009 09:01 PM

Great pics!! It's so nice to see dogs getting along together after that initial unsureness. I think you could get used to having two around. :D

TeriM October 22nd, 2009 09:20 PM

Awwww, so cute :lovestruck:. Sasha is a good buddy :thumbs up.

diandpat October 22nd, 2009 09:25 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: those are great!!! I LOVE Sasha's face in the last one. I know that look...Ginger has it too :D

Great pics, thanks for sharing...luv them :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack October 22nd, 2009 11:26 PM

Awwwww, such cuties together!! Sasha is such an :angel: to share her bed with her new buddy. How is the training coming along? :goodvibes:

pbpatti October 23rd, 2009 12:32 PM

Thanks all, Scooter has only had that one accident in the house so that is going pretty good, since I am home all the time these days it sure makes it easier to keep an eye on him. I am having trouble with the crate training still , he will go into the crate and sleep but if I leave him locked in to go outside he raises all kinds of noises, yelps, barks, squeals. :sad:. I am hoping that time will help and will get him used to being in his crate alone so that when he goes home my friend will have one less worry.

chico2 October 23rd, 2009 04:04 PM

Awww,they are both so sweet,Sasha is being a very good dog:lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen October 24th, 2009 09:20 AM

Cute pics. You are dog sitting for your friend?

rainbow October 25th, 2009 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;839093]You are dog sitting for your friend?[/QUOTE]

Since I've been awol lately, I was wondering the same thing. :o

I love the last pic too :D and, what a good girl Sasha is sharing her bed. :angel:

pbpatti October 25th, 2009 12:16 PM

Rainbow and TQ I have attached a thread that I posted about taking Scooter into my home for awhile. I hope that this works :rolleyes:

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66302&highlight=visiting[/url]

Scooter and me are going home (his home) for a visit today, I am hoping that the calmness that he has experienced with me will hold and he will not get too excited.

I will let you all know later how the visit goes. :fingerscr

rainbow October 25th, 2009 02:38 PM

Thanks for posting the thread to clue me in. :thumbs up

I hope the visit back home goes well. :fingerscr :goodvibes: