Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   A Huge Thank You to 14+ (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69014)

rainbow March 18th, 2010 01:56 PM

A Huge Thank You to 14+

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

[B]14+,[/B] thank you so very much for your wonderful gift. :2huggers:

I have seen the pics that other members have posted and was always amazed at your incredible talent :thumbs up but seeing the actual artwork has me in awe. :cloud9:

You totally captured every little detail of the boys ....especially noticable with Logan and his little moustache and freckles. :D

Again, thank you :angel: :2huggers: ....I will cherish these forever. :cloud9:

And, yes, pics will come asap. :goodvibes:

14+kitties March 18th, 2010 02:04 PM

:laughing: But I let the cat out of the bag last night!!! :o :p
I'm glad you like them rainbow. Was hoping it would motivate you to get that comp working so you could get back here. :D :2huggers:

BenMax March 18th, 2010 02:08 PM

Where is the picture..:yell:

That 14+K.....what a sweetie...:angel:

Dog Dancer March 18th, 2010 02:24 PM

14+ strikes again huh! What a sweetie. Where do you find the time woman?? Waiting for the pics though..... It's okay Rainbow, we're a patient lot (NOT!!!)

Chris21711 March 18th, 2010 02:26 PM

:o Seeing the Ol' Girl post reminded me I still didn't post a pic of the one you made for me of Cocoa :o

14+kitties March 18th, 2010 02:31 PM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;897726]:o Seeing the Ol' Girl post reminded me I still didn't post a pic of the one you made for me of Cocoa :o[/QUOTE]

Please do mf. I had one cause I took pics before I gave it to you. But I can't find it in my portfolio. :( Don't know where it got off to. :shrug:
I do have the pics of rainbows. But if I posted them I would be blowing my own horn. :p

Eventually I will get around to doing one for everyone who I consider a friend on here. It is just taking a while. Good thing people are patient. :D And of course there are others I want to do some of their other pets too. DD - If I didn't spend as much time on here as I do I could get more done quicker!!

Dog Dancer March 18th, 2010 02:56 PM

I don't know 14+ you amaze me. Well there are so many on here who amaze me actually and I bow down to you all. All you folks who do so much for the rescues and strays. It's very humbling to me. I know my husband would never let me do rescue work, he loves the dogs to pieces, but he has a very set limit. He'd boot me out if I kept bringing home strays. One day though I will find my way to do more. A few dollars here a few dollars there will have to do for now sadly. But really, hats off to you folks who do it all. I am and always will be totally in awe of you.

14+kitties March 18th, 2010 02:59 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;897752]I don't know 14+ you amaze me. Well there are so many on here who amaze me actually and I bow down to you all. All you folks who do so much for the rescues and strays. It's very humbling to me. I know my husband would never let me do rescue work, he loves the dogs to pieces, but he has a very set limit. He'd boot me out if I kept bringing home strays. One day though I will find my way to do more. A few dollars here a few dollars there will have to do for now sadly. But really, hats off to you folks who do it all. I am and always will be totally in awe of you.[/QUOTE]

Aww gee shucks!! Thanks. :o I am very fortunate to have the space for my little gang and also to have a hubby who, while he may not support me all the time, allows me to keep on keeping on. :cloud9:

rainbow March 18th, 2010 03:03 PM

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I got stuck in the food forum. :o

[QUOTE=14+kitties;897710]:laughing: But I let the cat out of the bag last night!!! :o :p
I'm glad you like them rainbow. Was hoping it would motivate you to get that comp working so you could get back here. :D :2huggers:[/QUOTE]

LOL ....well I did know what to expect but I am still in awe over the incredible detail. :cloud9:

I have been very motivated to get back here but this comp doesn't co-operate very well. :frustrated:

[QUOTE=BenMax;897713]Where is the picture..:yell:
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;897724]Waiting for the pics though..... It's okay Rainbow, we're a patient lot (NOT!!!)[/QUOTE]

I promise to have them asap. The pics 14+ used are of the boys with their bandanas. :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=Chris21711;897726]:o Seeing the Ol' Girl post reminded me I still didn't post a pic of the one you made for me of Cocoa :o[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised :rolleyes: .....you rarely post any pics of your fuzzbutts. :yell:

Chris21711 March 19th, 2010 09:40 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;897758]Sorry for taking so long to reply but I got stuck in the food forum. :o

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yep, you do like your munchies :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Why am I not surprised :rolleyes: .....you rarely post any pics of your fuzzbutts. :yell:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Here we go again, the pot calling the kettle black :frustrated:[/COLOR]

ancientgirl March 19th, 2010 10:16 AM

So where's the pictures?:frustrated:

Frenchy March 19th, 2010 10:21 AM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;898101]So where's the pictures?:frustrated:[/QUOTE]

:yell: will post them asap she said .... :whistle:

hazelrunpack March 19th, 2010 11:37 AM

Still waiting! [size=1]*sounds of that ol' bat madame hazel tapping her fingertips impatiently on the table*[/size] :rolleyes:

:p

Can't wait to see your newest creation, 14+ :goodvibes:

14+kitties March 19th, 2010 11:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There you go folks.:D Rainbow seems to be having more comp issues.

hazelrunpack March 19th, 2010 11:10 PM

They're absolutely stunning, 14+!!!!! :flirt: rainbow, you have to be absolutely thrilled!!!

:goodvibes: for your computer, rainbow!! :grouphug: Thanks for posting the pics, 14+!

14+kitties March 19th, 2010 11:12 PM

Nothin' like blowing your own horn, huh? :o

hazelrunpack March 19th, 2010 11:14 PM

:laughing:

Look at it as helping out a friend! :thumbs up You just happened to help her post pics of the gifts you made her :D

Besides, the fanfare is well-deserved!

14+kitties March 19th, 2010 11:19 PM

Every time I look at these things I see things I would change if I had them back. :frustrated: Guess I better stop looking!! Or I am so tired I'm seeing things. :shrug: Guess I better hit the hay.

hazelrunpack March 19th, 2010 11:26 PM

None of the rest of us see anything but perfection, 14+ :D

growler~GateKeeper March 20th, 2010 01:15 AM

Awesome gift 14+ :thumbs up

Frenchy March 20th, 2010 11:29 AM

Wow 14+ :highfive: they're both great ! The Husky one (Logan ?) is so .... him ! good job ! :thumbs up

rainbow March 20th, 2010 12:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=14+kitties;898547]There you go folks.:D Rainbow seems to be having more comp issues.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Rainbow was :wall: :wall: :wall:

And, seeing how it took me forever to resize them as "My Pictures" will not display properly, I decided to post them even though 14+ already beat me to it cuz you guys are so impatient. :laughing:

rainbow March 20th, 2010 12:39 PM

Now I don't know why the third pic of them both together turned out like that with each of the plaques looking so skinny. :confused:

Guess it's something to do with my comp issues not displaying things properly. :shrug:

rainbow March 20th, 2010 12:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I think these are the pics 14+ used ....

1. Chase is with his xmas bandana that Winston & Sylvie sent

2. Logan is from his 5th birhday pic

rainbow March 20th, 2010 12:59 PM

Again, thank you so much 14+ .....I just love them. :2huggers:

Oh, and I'm so glad that you changed the colour of Logan's bandana :thumbs up as I don't like that red one on him at all as it really brings out the "red eye" in his blue ones. :o

Macomom March 20th, 2010 01:09 PM

14+, those are sooooo beautiful. You really are very talented :)

14+kitties March 20th, 2010 01:37 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;898658]Again, thank you so much 14+ .....I just love them. :2huggers:

Oh, and I'm so glad that you changed the colour of Logan's bandana :thumbs up as I don't like that red one on him at all as it really brings out the "red eye" in his blue ones. :o[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: You are very welcome mf.
That's the only thing I don't like about doing the pics. Eye colour never comes out right with most pics because of red eye and camera flash so I kinda flub it. Did I put the picture hangers on the back? I can't remember. :o

rainbow March 20th, 2010 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;898680]:grouphug: You are very welcome mf.
That's the only thing I don't like about doing the pics. Eye colour never comes out right with most pics because of red eye and camera flash so I kinda flub it. Did I put the picture hangers on the back? I can't remember. :o[/QUOTE]

Well you did an excellent flub job. :D

I wish I could flub the birthday pic as well. :laughing: I do have the "red eye" feature set on the camera but it obviously doesn't help any. :frustrated: The red bandana looks good on him but I'll have to remember to never take his picture with it on again as it sure makes his eyes glow even more. :o

14+kitties March 20th, 2010 01:56 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;898687]
I wish I could flub the birthday pic as well. :laughing: I do have the "red eye" feature set on the camera but it obviously doesn't help any. :frustrated: The red bandana looks good on him but I'll have to remember to never take his picture with it on again as it sure makes his eyes glow even more. :o[/QUOTE]

Your editing program should have a feature for red eye as well. But with the comp problems you are having that is probably the last thing you think about when you're trying to fix things.

rainbow March 20th, 2010 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;898694]Your editing program should have a feature for red eye as well. But with the comp problems you are having that is probably the last thing you think about when you're trying to fix things.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Breeze did edit that pic for me when I posted it in his b/d thread. :thumbs up :angel:

I should have used that pic here instead. :o