Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   It's my party and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83854)

Jull April 22nd, 2013 09:40 AM

It's my party and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

3 Attachment(s)
Well my sweet boy has turned 2 years old :D

When he came into my life, as some of you already know I had recently lost my brother and was in a bad depression; he pulled out of it, he gave me a reason to smile again, we have a very special bond that no one will ever take away; I have learned so much from him, and he has inspired me to pursue new things and happier paths in my life, now I am taking classes that I want to and not the ones "I should..."

It doesn't matter how bad I think my day has been, coming home to this little face and eyes full of unconditional love, makes everything better.

... Anyways, his day started with his favorite food breakfast - Cheerios, pears and rotisserie chicken, then he went to have a nap on mommy's robe :D. After work, we went out to the pet store as I was looking for a game (one of those that exercises the brain) but didn't find one :( .

So he got a Mickey shirt (since it is his favorite toy) and a cute little rain coat :p Plus, a nice turkey cookie kinda cupcake looking thing... which Guero got to share too, after a few tries :dog:

[ATTACH]79419[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]79420[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79421[/ATTACH]

Jull April 22nd, 2013 09:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[attach]79422[/attach] [attach]79423[/attach]

[attach]79424[/attach]

pbpatti April 22nd, 2013 11:28 AM

Yes, our pets are great comforters. I also lost a close family member and it changed my life too. I am doing things that make me happy, that make me a better person. Sometimes lifes challenges are a wake up call. Stay strong. :grouphug:

Jull April 22nd, 2013 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=pbpatti;1056763]Yes, our pets are great comforters. I also lost a close family member and it changed my life too. I am doing things that make me happy, that make me a better person. Sometimes lifes challenges are a wake up call. Stay strong. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

I think they are such pure souls, that we could learn a lot from them than the other way around. I recently became a Reiki practitioner and my main focus is animals, I feel that I learn more from them than my teacher :laughing:

If we don't do things that make us happy, then what are we doing and why, right? :grouphug::pawprint:

hazelrunpack April 22nd, 2013 03:51 PM

Wow, what a haul!! :D Happy Birthday, handsome boy!!

What would we do without our furbabies? :lovestruck:

Barkingdog April 22nd, 2013 06:27 PM

I better not let Marty see this thread , he will want to know why he got nothing for his b-day. Your little guy had a big day .

Jull April 22nd, 2013 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1056787]I better not let Marty see this thread , he will want to know why he got nothing for his b-day. Your little guy had a big day .[/QUOTE]

You know... They probably dont care, its just one day what matters is the love they get e every day :)

Jull April 23rd, 2013 02:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was looking through some of my files, and then the ADD kicked and I found this picture of Bestia from when he first came home :D he looks like a different dog now :laughing: but I swear we didn't switch him...

[ATTACH]79427[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]79428[/ATTACH]