Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Peeping toms... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=87253)

hazelrunpack July 27th, 2016 06:34 PM

Peeping toms...

2 Attachment(s)
We have an exposed basement, so lots of windows there and lots of opportunities for peeping toms...and dogs:

JD spends half his time spying on the hummingbirds...
[ATTACH]81109[/ATTACH]

...and the other half in mutual entertainment with the dogs:
[ATTACH]81110[/ATTACH]

We just got the hummingbird window cleaned off so he could get up there (and, yes, we did wash the window right after I got the pic :p :laughing:) and the dogs just discovered that they could see JD in the other window when they're outside, so it was a very exciting day for everyone. Now there are 5 snoring dogs in the living room and 1 snoring cat in his cozy nest downstairs. :cloud9:

Barkingdog July 27th, 2016 07:04 PM

I love the photos they're so cute ! :) I bet you'll have noses prints on your clean window soon. LOL!

Longblades July 27th, 2016 07:44 PM

Love it. I guessed it would be something like this from the title. You're having fun with JD, aren't you? :)

Patchie July 28th, 2016 04:32 AM

Wow that was amazing! I love to see this thanks for sharing this I copied one of the photos.

hazelrunpack July 28th, 2016 10:04 AM

Glad you enjoyed the pics, Patchie.

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1074458]I love the photos they're so cute ! :) I bet you'll have noses prints on your clean window soon. LOL![/QUOTE]

On both sides of the window.... :frustrated: :laughing:

[QUOTE=Longblades;1074459]Love it. I guessed it would be something like this from the title. You're having fun with JD, aren't you? :)[/QUOTE]

Totally! :D

Lynne&Co. July 29th, 2016 03:19 PM

Awe that's just adorable :cloud9:
Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves including the humans:laughing:
Your dogs are beauties as is JD of course :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2016 05:54 PM

Thanks, Lynne! And it has definitely been an adventure! :D

marko July 30th, 2016 08:32 AM

Just lovely HRP :highfive:

hazelrunpack July 30th, 2016 11:28 AM

It's all fun and games, marko, till someone gets eaten! :eek: Man, I had a nightmare last night that had me a cold sweat--but it wasn't with Brier and JD, it was with Ridge and JD. Just my subconscious reminding me that it isn't [I]just [/I]Brier I have to be watching.....

This morning when I went down, JD had a zoomie session extraordinaire!! One end of the basement to the other, up in both end windows (and down immediately), up on all the tables, with stuff scattered all over. I guess we have a little more cat-proofing to do! :laughing: What a goof! Glad to see him feeling so much better :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper August 6th, 2016 04:13 PM

Lots of windows, bird feeders & dogs all make for excellent cat tv! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack August 6th, 2016 07:46 PM

He's definitely enjoying his Nature TV! :D

I think we had a bit of a breakthrough tonight. We got Brier and JD in the same room without the other dogs. Hubby sat in the chair with the cat and Brier came over to sniff him a bit...and then turned and curled up on the Kuranda bed next to the chair! :eek: Whoa!! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper August 6th, 2016 09:13 PM

Good boy Brier :highfive: see - the kitty's not so scary ;)

Lynne&Co. August 7th, 2016 07:41 PM

Wonderful progress🤗.
They'll be fast friends before you know it and cuddling up to each other snoozing in the sun😎

hazelrunpack August 7th, 2016 08:11 PM

omd, I'd love that, Lynne--but I don't think my nerves could take it! :laughing: The dogs don't even cuddle much with one another now that Macie and Cole are gone--most of the remainder object if they're touched by another dog when they're napping. Heaven only knows what they'd do if JD tried to snuggle! :eek: :o

Lynne&Co. August 12th, 2016 07:27 AM

Yikes:eek:
Well I have to admit I'm the same as your pack! I'm cranky if my sleep is disturbed too :laughing: