Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bunch of Angel pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84168)

Scuba June 17th, 2013 04:28 PM

Bunch of Angel pictures

3 Attachment(s)
Haven't been posting for a while so here are some from last month.

Waking up my sleepyhead.
[ATTACH]79608[/ATTACH]

Something caught her interest.
[ATTACH]79609[/ATTACH]

Turned out it was sparrows on the railing.
[ATTACH]79610[/ATTACH]
She was trying to push her little paws through the glass?

Scuba June 17th, 2013 04:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some more of my princess and my TWO new cats.
[ATTACH]79611[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79612[/ATTACH]

Being a bed hog. She used to get up and move if I gently poked her, now she just looks at me funny and continue to lay there. If I want to actually go to bed, I have to physically pick her up. Of course she protests by going completely limp.
[ATTACH]79613[/ATTACH]

pbpatti June 17th, 2013 06:10 PM

Welcome back Scuba! Great pictures of your two new kitties :D:D. Your Angel looks really good, Sasha will let me move her when she hogs the bed good thing because she if 50 lbs of Chocolate.....:crazy:

pattymac June 17th, 2013 07:39 PM

Those 2 new kitties are pretty nice! Angel looks like a very sweet cat!

hazelrunpack June 17th, 2013 07:53 PM

She and our Macie would get along swimmingly--they both like to hog the bed and any attempt to make them share is fought by doing the limp rag routine! I always [I]did [/I]suspect that Macie was more cat than setter! :laughing:

Dog Dancer June 19th, 2013 03:07 PM

Angel is just as delightful as always and your new kitty additions are very cute!

ownedbycats June 21st, 2013 06:15 AM

You know she's coming to trust you when you can do things that annoy her, and she'll just sit there, sure that while you are annoying, you won't hurt her.

Scuba June 22nd, 2013 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=ownedbycats;1058867]You know she's coming to trust you when you can do things that annoy her, and she'll just sit there, sure that while you are annoying, you won't hurt her.[/QUOTE]

I think it goes both ways, she lets me know when she has had enough and I put up with her crazy antics. Sometimes when I want to cuddle her, she just wants to be off running around, but she will tolerate me picking her up and hugging her.

In turn, I let her do what she wants. Like using my arm as a body pillow when we are sleeping, or my lap as her cushion when I am trying to have dinner.

She has it pretty good I think. I clean her litter box on command and will hand feed her on occasion. My friends already joke with me that they won't cat sit for me if I am ever out of town.

Scuba June 22nd, 2013 11:55 PM

Also, in the first picture, that is not her annoyed face. Angel is a weird kitty, she likes belly rubs. In that picture, she is actually purring. She has an annoyed look I think due to just have woken up and is still trying to blink away her sleepiness.

marko June 23rd, 2013 09:11 AM

Thanks for posting these scuba - so cuuuute!

Scuba February 16th, 2014 10:18 PM

Helping or hindering?

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if Angel was trying to read with me or punish me by suffocation due to lack or attention.
[ATTACH]80284[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack February 17th, 2014 12:15 AM

:laughing: Too cute, Scuba!

Scuba March 3rd, 2014 11:45 PM

Stealing the warm spot.

1 Attachment(s)
I didn't use to sleep in, but for the last few months I have been really burnt out from work and will go back to bed on my days off (after I have fed the princess and the clown their breakfast). The other day, I got up to answer the phone (stupid telemarketers) and my babies promptly stole the warm spot!
[ATTACH]80309[/ATTACH]

Barkingdog March 4th, 2014 09:32 AM

Maybe they where keeping it warm for you.

hazelrunpack March 4th, 2014 11:24 AM

:lovestruck: