Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Stinkerbell (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=20332)

Lucky Rescue October 13th, 2005 03:54 PM

Stinkerbell

1 Attachment(s)
My baby girl left me as mysteriously as she came to me 3 years ago. No signs of illness of any kind.

I found her curled up in her favorite this morning after I dropped Chloe off at the vet and she was gone. Just like that.

Find peace at the Bridge baby, from the demons that tormented you.

I will always love and miss you, my funny fatgirl. Thanks for the unconditional love that you gave to me.

Beaglemom October 13th, 2005 04:10 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear about your sudden loss. :grouphug: You gave her a good home filled with lots of love and she is now in a place where she will no longer feel any pain.

mastifflover October 13th, 2005 04:12 PM

I am so sorry about Stinkerbelle after hearing stories about her I feel like I knew her. My deepest sympathies and as you well know you made her life so much better and she went to the bridge happy. Don't worry she is watching you, probably perched precariously above you so when you feel that swoosh above your head it was her paw. She will be going made you look. :sorry:

Roxy's_MA October 13th, 2005 04:14 PM

:sorry: I am so sorry to hear about Stinkerbelle's sudden passing. RIP girl.
:grouphug:

BMDLuver October 13th, 2005 04:23 PM

Oh heavens... I'm so sorry to hear about Stinkerbelle. May she have baskets full of catnip mice and soft chairs to lie in across the rainbow bridge. :grouphug:

chico2 October 13th, 2005 04:26 PM

Oh no Lucky :sad: I too felt I knew her,what happened??
Tears are flowing freely now,we'll miss Tinkerbell as I am sure you will.
You are definetly not having a good week,sweet little Tinkerbell,I am
hoping she had an easy passing without pain.
Rest in peace little girl :love:

sammiec October 13th, 2005 04:50 PM

OMG Lucky!!!
I am so very sorry! What a day!! I can't tell you how sad I am to hear of her passing! I always got a laugh outta that little "lady". :(

RIP dear sweet Stinkerbelle!

happycats October 13th, 2005 05:08 PM

I am so very sorry to hear about stinkerbelle. RIP sweet girl

doggy lover October 13th, 2005 05:14 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss, the best way to go in your sleep, dream on Stinkerbelle.

badger October 13th, 2005 05:28 PM

Oh, what a day you are having, I am so sorry. May Stinkerbell find peace in the Great Beyond. She couldn't have had a better home.

Lucky Rescue October 13th, 2005 06:18 PM

Thanks all for the kind words. I just can't get my mind wrapped around this. :sad:

maddoxies October 13th, 2005 06:57 PM

Oh Lucky, I am so sorry. We all felt like we knew Stinkerbell at our house too.

It appears that she went peacefully, but so hard for those left behind

Our Rainbow Bridge candle is lit for her tonight

Heinz57 October 13th, 2005 07:40 PM

Oh Lucky a big hug to you! I'm not good at this, but hey Stinkerbelle, please give my furbabies at the rainbow bridge a nuzzle on the nose from me. Lucky you know you made her happy!

mona_b October 13th, 2005 09:06 PM

Ohhhhh LR..... :grouphug:

I am deeply sorry for your loss.My heart goes out to you.It's never easy loosing a furbaby.But she knew her Mommy loved her very much.

RIP little :angel:

CyberKitten October 13th, 2005 09:21 PM

Oh Lucky!! I am so very sorry to hear about Stinkerbelle - I know how much you loved her and she had a wonderful home with you!! It is so hard when it comes so unexpectantly like this too. My heart goes out to you! I hope all those great times she shared with you and the others in your home will sustain you as you come to terms with this - take time for yourself and give yourself lots of time to grieve!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Prin October 13th, 2005 09:24 PM

Oh, that's terrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. It's horrible when they go so suddenly. How old was she? My one and only kitty died at 8 months of heart failure because of a birth defect. It's so sad when that happens. :sad: :grouphug: :grouphug:

mesaana October 13th, 2005 10:22 PM

Oh Lucky! I'm sooo sorry to hear about Stinkerbelle! And I was just checking for news on Chloe's surgery...
RIP Stinkerbell! And *hugs* to you!

Lyne

Toonces October 14th, 2005 06:57 AM

Lucky I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug:

Dog Mom October 14th, 2005 08:59 AM

So Sorry for your loss LuckyRescue :grouphug:

Copper'sMom October 14th, 2005 10:08 AM

Oh Lucky I'm so sorry for your loss!! :grouphug: It is especially hard to deal with when it is so unexpected and the cause is unknown. I am so very sorry! :sorry:

Trinitie October 14th, 2005 10:49 AM

Lucky, I'm so very sorry for this horrible, sudden loss. Stinkerbell was friend and confidant to you and your family. She's still with you, watching from the other side of the Bridge.

We all knew Stinkerbell from the stories you'd tell us, with love that came through the keys and told us how you felt about her. Your loss is felt by everyone here.

Go with God Stinkerbell.

Lucky Rescue October 14th, 2005 11:56 AM

Thanks again everyone. You are so kind. I"m finding this loss very difficult to cope with.

As I've told others on this board, having people who really understand and care is a big help.

TobsterMom October 14th, 2005 12:14 PM

So sorry for your loss Lucky. She had a wonderful home. I hope you find comfort in knowing she didn't suffer with illness, and is in a peaceful place.

Also, I hope Chloe is on the mend from her surgery. This must be a very hard week for you. *Hugs* :grouphug:

poodletalk October 14th, 2005 01:00 PM

Lucky, so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved cat-stinkerbelle.
Loosing a pet is never easy, at least she ended her final day being well taken care of and loved.

Shamrock October 14th, 2005 02:10 PM

Oh, Lucky, I am so sorry to hear this sad news of your sweet Stinkerbelle.

What a devastating blow to lose your cherished girl so unexpectedly.
My heart goes out to you, deepest sympathies on your loss. :grouphug:

LL1 October 15th, 2005 08:03 AM

I am very sorry.

Writing4Fun October 16th, 2005 10:55 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( God speed, Stinkerbell.

Shaykeija October 16th, 2005 11:31 PM

:grouphug: we are sad to read about your loss. Missie, Sophie, Piper, Tuna and Goldie.

GsdDiamond October 17th, 2005 02:53 PM

Oh Lucky. I'm so sorry. My family and I grieve with you and your family.

SunnysMum October 24th, 2005 03:36 PM

Lucky - I'm so very sorry for your loss. I haven't visited here in a little bit and was shocked and deeply saddened to find out that your Stinkerbelle had passed on. Your heart must be broken. Stinkerbelle always sounded like such a wonderful cat.

:sorry:

Kindest regards,
SunnysMum