Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Chloe's new bed (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59037)

Frenchy December 14th, 2008 11:45 AM

Chloe's new bed

2 Attachment(s)
Chloe started to sample Paddington's bed on Friday , and seems to like it very much .... so the cats will get a new basket for x-mas :laughing:

diandpat December 14th, 2008 12:27 PM

OMG are you kidding me???? :laughing::laughing::laughing: That is just too cute.:cloud9:

Is that the same bed Stitch used to sleep in??? Maybe he gave her the idea :D

Very sweet!

Winston December 14th, 2008 12:31 PM

Chloe is soo cute! God I cant believe she fits in that little bed!

Oh! by the way has Nelly been sampling the bed too? Looks like she may have wanted a tiny taste! :D

Cindy

otter December 14th, 2008 12:41 PM

Awe Chloe.... are you a kitty at heart? :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Paddington does not seem too impressed... or is he just checking things out to ensure Chloe is comfortable :laughing::cloud9:

hazelrunpack December 14th, 2008 12:51 PM

She fits in there perfectly! She has a very girlish petite figure, y'know :lovestruck:

Maybe she misses Stitch...now she's the smallest again and has no one to look down on... :D

Frenchy December 14th, 2008 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;712869]
Oh! by the way has Nelly been sampling the bed too? Looks like she may have wanted a tiny taste! :D

Cindy[/QUOTE]
You can see the back upper bed where Nelly had her sample :rolleyes:

Yes that was where Stitch used to sleep in :cloud9:

As for Paddington , I think he was waiting for her to get out but she didn't :sad: don't worry , he'll get a new one soon :p

hazelrunpack December 14th, 2008 03:36 PM

Being a lady, she'll opt to change her mind--how much you wanna bet that she decides the new bed is hers and the cats can have the one Nelly tasted. :laughing:

ancientgirl December 14th, 2008 03:52 PM

What a little sweetheart. She fits very well there. Poor Paddy. But his loss is also his gain, since he's getting a nice new bed.:D

Love4himies December 14th, 2008 04:48 PM

And the kitties allowed Chloe to take over :laughing:. She looks very comfy in it.

chico2 December 14th, 2008 05:08 PM

Aww Chloe,what a sweetheart,knowing cats,as I do,they'll find any place is better than their beds mom bought:cat:

14+kitties December 14th, 2008 07:05 PM

Ha! That is too cute! Looks like my place except in reverse. Chloe is a real sweetie. :cloud9:

badger December 14th, 2008 07:23 PM

I love it when they creep into each other's beds and then the alleged owner waits around for the invader to scram - and usually he doesn't, looks the other way :whistle:
Badger wedges himself into whatever space is left over, which usually persuades the invader to leave :laughing:

Frenchy December 14th, 2008 07:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=badger;712977]
Badger wedges himself into whatever space is left over, which usually persuades the invader to leave :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Nelly does the same to Bailey sometimes :frustrated:

Kinda like this ?

luckypenny December 14th, 2008 07:43 PM

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Wheat"][COLOR="White"]Pssst, hey Chloe, I've got a couple cozy baskets here. Meet me at the side gate in an hour.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Frenchy December 14th, 2008 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;712986][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Wheat"][COLOR="White"]Pssst, hey Chloe, I've got a couple cozy baskets here. Meet me at the side gate in an hour.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

:laughing: :laughing: she won't go with strangers .... and don't even think about treats , nope nope nope :rolleyes:

Diamondsmum December 14th, 2008 08:17 PM

Ohhhhh Awwwwwwwwwww frenchy Thank you for the pics

:lovestruck: :cloud9:

She is sooo beautiful & I just wanna cuddle her:lovestruck:

Helene4 December 14th, 2008 08:54 PM

She's really cute! She's probably thinking "What's the fuss about? There's a bed and it's available!":D

kathryn December 14th, 2008 09:59 PM

Why do dogs always do that? :laughing: I guess kinda how a cat would prefer to cram its self into a shoebox instead of the fancy $40 bed you bought it :p

angeldogs December 14th, 2008 10:36 PM

Those are cute.the first one is the cutest.

Chaser December 14th, 2008 11:14 PM

Awww...pretty Chloe in a basket :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Ford Girl December 15th, 2008 10:17 AM

Awwww, she is so small and cute, I love these pics. Poor kitties tho. They do seem to find another favorite place easily.

Smiley14 December 15th, 2008 06:06 PM

Oh, Frenchy, that's an awesome bed!!!! Chloe is a lucky girl!!! :lovestruck:

wdawson December 15th, 2008 07:12 PM

:laughing: she just fits