Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Presenting my furry family! (dogs and cats) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=58871)

Helene4 December 7th, 2008 07:11 PM

Presenting my furry family! (dogs and cats)

3 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures of my 2 dogs and 2 cats: Mickey (13 years old), Arielle (4½ years old) Kira (light grey 4½) and Jadzia (dark grey 4½). Kira is also known as Major Kira, from Star Trek Deep Space 9, and we found a nickname for Jadzia this summer: the white-furry-belly-killer because of hunting abilities! Mickey is a very social dog, loves it when we have visitors because there are more people to pet him! Arielle on the other hand is rather stressed when that happens. But she has come a long way; she was much more stressed when she was younger.

Frenchy December 7th, 2008 07:52 PM

What a beautiful furry family you have ! Is Mickey the blond dog ? What breed is he ? :lovestruck:

Frenchy December 7th, 2008 07:53 PM

:laughing: I just noticed your cats are on the oven fan :laughing:

Chaser December 7th, 2008 07:57 PM

What gorgeous furbabies :lovestruck:

ancientgirl December 7th, 2008 08:05 PM

Gorgeous fur family! LOL, your fan must be very sturdy!

hazelrunpack December 7th, 2008 08:29 PM

What [I]beautiful [/I]furbabies :flirt: You have a lovely family, Helene!

Smiley14 December 7th, 2008 11:16 PM

OH MY!!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a beautiful family!!!! :lovestruck:

rainbow December 8th, 2008 02:08 AM

Your fuzzbutts are all gorgeous :lovestruck: and the pic of the kitties on the range hood is too cute. :cloud9:

Helene4 December 8th, 2008 12:42 PM

Thanks for the complements! I'm really selfish: I only posted photos so everyone could say a have a beautiful bunch!:crazy: Yes Frenchy, Mickey is my blond boy. We adopted him from the spca in 1996 when he was about 1 year old. The spca said he is a mix of spaniel and american eskimo but there is probably more in the mix! Anyway breed is not very important to me. Arielle is a husky-german shepard mix adopted (I should say rescued...) from one of my hubby's coworker. Kira and Jadzia were adopted as kittens from the spca. Arielle, Kira and Jadzia came into our lives when we lost Kalou :rip: 1995-2004 our husky mix also adopted from the spca. She was Mickey's soulmate:sad:
I hope my fan is sturdy enough for those 2 felines: it's their way to get on top and down of the kitchen cupboards! They are quite the pair! Sometimes:angel::angel: but other times:evil::evil::laughing: But I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world:D I will try to post other photos, we have a lot of really cute and funny ones.

Frenchy December 8th, 2008 07:09 PM

[QUOTE=Helene4;709030]
I hope my fan is sturdy enough for those 2 felines: it's their way to get on top and down of the kitchen cupboards! [/QUOTE]

I won't show this pic to my kitties , they jump back straight on the kitchen counter , wouldn't want them to get ideas :laughing:

14+kitties December 8th, 2008 07:12 PM

Wonderful pictures! Beautiful pets!! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen December 8th, 2008 09:49 PM

What lovely furkids you have! I can't get over the two cats sitting on the fan. I wouldn't have even notice it was a fan until Frenchy mentioned it! :laughing:

Debbie

pbpatti December 9th, 2008 12:38 AM

you have a beautiful furball family, thanks for sharing your pic's....waiting for more.....?????

TeriM December 9th, 2008 01:47 AM

Your fur family is beautiful :lovestruck:.