Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Nothing like a new playtoy (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68285)

14+kitties February 4th, 2010 04:10 PM

Nothing like a new playtoy

3 Attachment(s)
Kitties love playing with a new box. Gives them hours of entertainment. :cloud9:
What's this?
[ATTACH]61997[/ATTACH]
Ohhh, and plastic too! Bonus!!
[ATTACH]61999[/ATTACH]
And why is Mitten's so intent on watching that little flap?
[ATTACH]61998[/ATTACH]

14+kitties February 4th, 2010 04:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hello Dayle. Whatcha' doing?
[ATTACH]62000[/ATTACH]
Are you coming out now?
[ATTACH]62001[/ATTACH]
Peek!!
[ATTACH]62002[/ATTACH]

Love4himies February 4th, 2010 05:27 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: an empty, large box-a perfect toy for kitties.

diandpat February 4th, 2010 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;881111]:laughing::laughing::laughing: an empty, large box-a perfect toy for kitties.[/QUOTE]

As I have come to find out...wish some of you cat people had shared that tidbit of info BEFORE I spend $$$ on "real" toys that have lived their life alone in the toy basket. Meanwhile every new box is paradise...unfortunately, Ziggy thinks they are all theirs which does not make life easy on Zuzu :evil:

LOVE the first pic of the second group...what am I saying???? I LOVE them all...too cute :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen February 4th, 2010 06:42 PM

LOL...too cute. Kitties and their toy boxes. so adorable!

hazelrunpack February 4th, 2010 07:59 PM

Holy catz! Do Dayle's paws look tiny coming out of that box! :cat: She's so teeny! :lovestruck:

Loved the shots of Mittens focussed on the tab! Did he know Dayle was in there for sure, or could he just hear her? :D

JanM February 4th, 2010 09:48 PM

So sweet watching kitties with boxes! Great shots.

Frenchy February 4th, 2010 09:58 PM

Yea !!! empty box for cats :cat: pawty ! :crazy:

Dee-O-Gee February 4th, 2010 10:03 PM

So Momma has a new 22" HDMI monitor and kitties have a box! Whoot Whoot! :D :thumbs up

14+kitties February 4th, 2010 10:37 PM

Thanks ladies. Never a dull moment around here. :D

[QUOTE=diandpat;881113]As I have come to find out...wish some of you cat people had shared that tidbit of info BEFORE I spend $$$ on "real" toys that have lived their life alone in the toy basket. Meanwhile every new box is paradise...unfortunately, Ziggy thinks they are all theirs which does not make life easy on Zuzu :evil:

LOVE the first pic of the second group...what am I saying???? I LOVE them all...too cute :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Ooooppps, sorry. :o

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;881140]Holy catz! Do Dayle's paws look tiny coming out of that box! :cat: She's so teeny! :lovestruck:

Loved the shots of Mittens focussed on the tab! Did he know Dayle was in there for sure, or could he just hear her? :D[/QUOTE]

She is pretty tiny. Her and TT are about the same size.
Mittens knew she was in the box. They had been swatting at each other through that little slot. He finally got tired and moved.

[QUOTE=klmccallum;881179]So Momma has a new 22" HDMI monitor and kitties have a box! Whoot Whoot! :D :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Yep. Momma's other one bit the dust. This one was actually the cheapest one I could find. Hubby said I got it because it's bigger than his. :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee February 4th, 2010 10:49 PM

Never a dull moment eh??? here's one for you! :lightbulb:

[SIZE="5"][B][U]NINE WORDS WOMEN USE [/U][/B][/SIZE]

(1)[B] Fine:[/B] This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) [B]Five Minutes[/B]: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) [B]Nothing:[/B] This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) [B]Go Ahead:[/B] This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) [B]Loud Sigh: [/B]This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) [B]That's Okay: [/B]This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) [B]Thanks:[/B] A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) [B]Whatever:[/B]Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU! :D

(9) [B]Don't worry about it, I got it: [/B]Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

:D :D :thumbs up :thumbs up :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

growler~GateKeeper February 5th, 2010 01:43 AM

Cute pics :D Did they all take turns attempting to get inside?

TeriM February 5th, 2010 02:09 AM

Great pics of your gorgeous kitties playing 14+ :lovestruck:. I love how the kitties have so much fun with boxes etc. I had a paper bag from Whole Foods the other day and Fred totally cracked me up playing with it :laughing:.

Melinda February 5th, 2010 07:01 AM

reminds me of my daycare...empty boxes are a gift from heaven *L*

ancientgirl February 5th, 2010 09:58 AM

I never throw boxes away until the gang have had their fill.

:laughing:love the pictures!

Dog Dancer February 5th, 2010 02:35 PM

Great pictures. I remember the days when we had kitties and anything of that nature was a great new adventure. Of course they had to get the kidlet out of it first...

BrownEyedGirl February 5th, 2010 07:12 PM

Looks like they are having fun!

luckypenny February 5th, 2010 07:34 PM

Wish puppies around here knew how to amuse themselves with boxes too...instead of trying to eat them up :frustrated:.

Great photos 14+! Not only inexpensive entertainment for them, but great entertainment looking at them for us too :thumbs up.

onster February 5th, 2010 10:42 PM

OMG the first pic with Dayle cracked me up! hahaha he looks sooooo cuuuute, eyes full of wonder.

14+kitties February 6th, 2010 02:14 PM

[QUOTE=onster;881504]OMG the first pic with Dayle cracked me up! hahaha he looks sooooo cuuuute, eyes full of wonder.[/QUOTE]

I won't tell Dayle you called her a he onster. I know. It's a boy's name. But it's a girls name too.

Boxes and kitties seem to go together, don't they? Or bags, or small spaces, or under things, or warm laundry........... :rolleyes:

Tig's mom February 6th, 2010 04:26 PM

Boxes and kitties seem to go together, don't they? Or bags, or small spaces, or under things, or warm laundry........... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I agree with all of the above.:)
Your kitties are gorgeous, and it looks like they are having
the best time ever! Great pics.:cloud9: