Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Oh my! Litter frantic! and more..... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60266)

14+kitties January 27th, 2009 12:54 PM

Oh my! Litter frantic! and more.....

3 Attachment(s)
:laughing: I brought a few bags of kitty litter into the cat house this morning to change litters. I think maybe there had been a kitty or two around it when it was outside. There is a total of 9 kitties around those bags! :eek:
[ATTACH]47522[/ATTACH]
My greeting committee at the windows. :cloud9:[ATTACH]47523[/ATTACH]
LOVE this one!!
[ATTACH]47524[/ATTACH]

Hey hazel - How'd I do? :thumbs up :thankyou: for your help!!!

BenMax January 27th, 2009 12:57 PM

You know this reminds me of my cats.

When I do a complete litter change, one goes into the litter to start the baptism. I scoop. Next. scoop. Next. scoop. Next. scoop. I am their litter maid (or hostage...I don't know which one).:laughing:

Dracko January 27th, 2009 01:27 PM

Man, I've said it before. I would love to go sit in there and have all those cats surround me. :lovestruck: If I lived by you, 14+ I'd be a regular fixture over at your kitty kondo.

Chris21711 January 27th, 2009 01:29 PM

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]TABBY HEAVEN :cloud9:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The last pic is just adorable.............:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

hazelrunpack January 27th, 2009 01:53 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;738966]Hey hazel - How'd I do? :thumbs up :thankyou: for your help!!![/QUOTE]

You did great! And I absolutely [I]love[/I] that last shot of all the kitties in the window! :flirt:

Seems like you're on a roll with window shots.... :p

Love4himies January 27th, 2009 01:56 PM

What an adorable photo of the kitties in the window, 14+. I feel the same way as Dracko, I would love to be a regular visitor of your kitty house. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

14+kitties January 27th, 2009 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;739023]You did great! And I absolutely [I]love[/I] that last shot of all the kitties in the window! :flirt:

Seems like you're on a roll with window shots.... :p[/QUOTE]

??? I am? Please explain. I is having a moment. :o

hazelrunpack January 27th, 2009 02:03 PM

Check the new threads. :D

I gotta run, though--I'm outta free time and it's back to the grindstone! :grouphug:

Ford Girl January 27th, 2009 02:41 PM

wowzers - thats a wonderful greeting! so many kitties in the window. I love it.

14+kitties January 27th, 2009 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=Dracko;739005]Man, I've said it before. I would love to go sit in there and have all those cats surround me. :lovestruck: If I lived by you, 14+ I'd be a regular fixture over at your kitty kondo.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Love4himies;739026]What an adorable photo of the kitties in the window, 14+. I feel the same way as Dracko, I would love to be a regular visitor of your kitty house. :cloud9: :lovestruck:.[/QUOTE]

Any time! You are more than welcome!! I am sure the kitties would love to keep you all warm. :cloud9:

Jim Hall January 27th, 2009 07:05 PM

i do that often at the hkk cattery just go in and sit on the floor and say hi to all the fuzzies i had one of the shyer ones come p and rub against me the other day

14+kitties January 27th, 2009 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=Jim Hall;739244]i do that often at the hkk cattery just go in and sit on the floor and say hi to all the fuzzies i had one of the shyer ones come p and rub against me the other day[/QUOTE]

It's great Jim. I could do it for hours! Even my littlest shy girl came for some extra lovin' today. Makes you feel good. :cloud9:

angeldogs January 27th, 2009 07:09 PM

What a great welcoming commitee.too see all those cute faces waiting for you must be a wonderful feeling.:cloud9:

krdahmer January 27th, 2009 07:53 PM

Oh yes... I definitely have 'visit to the new cat house' on my list of things to do!!! Them in the window is just too cute!!!:lovestruck:

rainbow January 28th, 2009 02:41 AM

I absolutely love the pic of the six of them in the window. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties January 28th, 2009 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;739249]What a great welcoming commitee.too see all those cute faces waiting for you must be a wonderful feeling.:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]It's the greatest feeling imaginable. :cloud9:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=krdahmer;739273]Oh yes... I definitely have 'visit to the new cat house' on my list of things to do!!! Them in the window is just too cute!!!:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="seagreen"]You know my number![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=rainbow;739429]I absolutely love the pic of the six of them in the window. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="seagreen"]That is one of my absolute favs too. For right now anyway. [/COLOR]

growler~GateKeeper January 29th, 2009 03:17 AM

:laughing: the kitty litter shot is hilarious

what an adorable greeting committee :cloud9:

I don't know where it comes from but reminds me of the puppy in the window comment:
How much is that kitty in the window :laughing: