Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   under radar (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=43725)

Frenchy August 17th, 2007 08:59 AM

under radar

2 Attachment(s)
While Paddington was "trying" the kitchen counter (I'm not too crazy about it but I will wait for him to be more comfy here before I can teach him where he can and canno't go) the goldens were laying low , staying under radar :D

breeze August 17th, 2007 09:15 AM

I think he might have found a spot that he likes and is safe :thumbs up

jiorji August 17th, 2007 10:41 AM

I agree with Breeze!:thumbs up
Look at his folded up paws sitting there comfy like he owns the places:cloud9:

rainbow August 17th, 2007 05:09 PM

Hee hee, I agree....Paddy looks like he thinks he's the boss. :D

clm August 17th, 2007 05:54 PM

My cats aren't allowed on the kitchen counter either, but I catch them all up there when they think I'm not around or not looking, so good luck with that Frenchy:laughing: Now my sister's cat Mackie :rip: , he used to jump from the floor to the top of the fridge :eek: That was his favorite place to sit.
Paddington looks like he's settling in nicely. :D

Cindy

mummummum August 18th, 2007 03:48 PM

Frenchy, that is one tough-looking, "I'm Da Boss and DON"T YOU FORGET IT !! ~kind of cat. :D

Smiley14 August 18th, 2007 11:19 PM

Hehe, he looks like he's surveying his kingdom from up high. :) Billy loves to do that too. :) He is sooooo cute!!!!

Winston August 19th, 2007 06:27 AM

Hey Frenchy! how is Paddington today?

Cindy'

Frenchy August 19th, 2007 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=Winston;466496]Hey Frenchy! how is Paddington today?

Cindy'[/QUOTE]

He's doing great ! Everytime he's out of "his" room , he walks around the house without a care in the world. Monsieur le chat still screams bloody hell when Paddy is too close :laughing:

rainbow August 19th, 2007 03:17 PM

:laughing: So, Paddy's the boss now. :D

Frenchy August 19th, 2007 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;466705]:laughing: So, Paddy's the boss now. :D[/QUOTE]

He looks like the king of the house but to say he's the boss of Monsieur le chat ... hum .... not just yet ! The more I see Paddington, the more I think he's pretty young , he likes to run all over the place. :D

rainbow August 19th, 2007 03:32 PM

Getting into any trouble yet? :evil:

erykah1310 August 19th, 2007 03:41 PM

Aww, Paddington reminds me so much of my Tiki man I had a long time ago...:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Frenchy August 19th, 2007 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;466723]Getting into any trouble yet? :evil:[/QUOTE]

Just jumping on everything , like the kitchen table :frustrated: I'm waiting a bit to start his "training" (I don't like cats on my kitchen table) other than that , he's very cudly , my first cudly cat (between me and the keyboard right now , rubbing his face on mine !

hazelrunpack August 19th, 2007 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;466743]Just jumping on everything , like the kitchen table :frustrated: I'm waiting a bit to start his "training" (I don't like cats on my kitchen table) other than that , he's very cudly , my first cudly cat (between me and the keyboard right now , rubbing his face on mine ![/QUOTE]

Sounds like my kind of cat! The in-your-face pet-me-please variety! :thumbs up :lovestruck:

He sure does sound like he's fitting in well, give or take a little complaining from Monsieur le chat! :D

glasslass August 19th, 2007 11:13 PM

Hmmm. Those flattened ears are definitely saying something!