Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   January 2014 - Pets on 2 legs or Pets in the air (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84976)

marko January 1st, 2014 11:47 AM

Anyone have assignment ideas this month?

What about pets on 2 legs...

or pets sitting on your lap?

Doesn't matter to me! It must get tiring Marko trying to figure out what to do each month!

Pets begging for food while you're eating.

Four legged fur friends on 2 legs or even airborne sounds fun. :shrug:

marko January 2nd, 2014 10:03 AM

I think we did pets begging for food BD, so let's go with pets on 2 legs or airborne. (D-O-G - I'm expecting to see some airborne shots :) )

Ok then who will dance with their pet? or who will post first? :)

Dee-O-Gee January 2nd, 2014 09:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
While I don't have my dancing shoes on just yet, I'll post a couple pets on 2 legs /airborne. :)

I guess this could kind of fit in between 2 legs and airborne. :shrug:
[ATTACH]80197[/ATTACH]

Dog park muck and chase.

[ATTACH]80198[/ATTACH]

Mollie doing what she does best....[U][I][SIZE="6"]ZOOMS![/SIZE][/I][/U]
[ATTACH]80200[/ATTACH]

Barkingdog January 2nd, 2014 10:08 PM

What great photos! It look like the dog in the first photo is airborne , the ears are in flight mode . LOL!

marko January 3rd, 2014 10:39 AM

Way to start it off D-O-G-! :highfive:

ownedbycats January 9th, 2014 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sunshine cooperates excellently as a photography subject... especially if you offer her a treat or toy.

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2014 04:39 PM

These are great so far! Dogs out having fun zoomin'!!

Barkingdog January 9th, 2014 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=ownedbycats;1063998]Sunshine cooperates excellently as a photography subject... especially if you offer her a treat or toy.[/QUOTE]

Sunshine is so sweet looking and beautiful too. What kind of dog is she? :lovestruck:

Marty11 January 10th, 2014 11:54 AM

I second that! Sunshine is beautiful! :cloud9:

ownedbycats January 10th, 2014 01:32 PM

Barkingdog - She's a golden retriever (working line) crossed with ????
The people we got her from thought the dad was a white german shepherd because that was the nearest dog. Given they were first time dog owners who were letting the mom run free on there farm....could have been anything, but Sunshine is a lot closer to a border collie in terms of size and build. In fact we met a golden border collie who could have been her twin. I know which is which, but can you tell? [url]http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12720658[/url]
Marty11- I think so too, but I'm biased so it's nice to hear from someone else.
DOG - I really like that side shot of Mollie coming in for a landing. She looks like she can fly!

marko January 10th, 2014 01:57 PM

what a beauty that sunshine is - lovely capture!

Barkingdog January 10th, 2014 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=ownedbycats;1064013]Barkingdog - She's a golden retriever (working line) crossed with ????
The people we got her from thought the dad was a white german shepherd because that was the nearest dog. Given they were first time dog owners who were letting the mom run free on there farm....could have been anything, but Sunshine is a lot closer to a border collie in terms of size and build. In fact we met a golden border collie who could have been her twin. I know which is which, but can you tell? [url]http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=12720658[/url]
Marty11- I think so too, but I'm biased so it's nice to hear from someone else.
DOG - I really like that side shot of Mollie coming in for a landing. She looks like she can fly![/QUOTE]

She does look like a border collie cross bred. She has the body of one, she is
gorgeous . She looks very smart too.

marko January 15th, 2014 12:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think i can do Better but here's a quick snapshot of baci on 2 legs

Barkingdog January 15th, 2014 02:49 PM

I sure wish I had a camera, I took Marty for a walk on the boardwalk and he got on his hinds leg to look at the ocean . It was very cute , he was on leash so he could not jump into the water.

hazelrunpack January 19th, 2014 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Aha! I see Baci is a laser man! :laughing: Get that dot, Baci!

Haven't come across any 'on two legs' ones, but found one from earlier this month of Brier levitating on his way down the hill to check for Marauding Turkeys:

[ATTACH]80244[/ATTACH]

marko January 20th, 2014 10:59 AM

lovely image HRP - works for me - all legs in the air!

Barkingdog January 20th, 2014 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1064168]Aha! I see Baci is a laser man! :laughing: Get that dot, Baci!

Haven't come across any 'on two legs' ones, but found one from earlier this month of Brier levitating on his way down the hill to check for Marauding Turkeys:

[ATTACH]80244[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I hope Brier had a successful landing!

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2014 01:01 PM

Perfect landing, Bd! :D Although yesterday he tried to sniff something on the run as he came back up the hill and basically flipped himself head over heels. :rolleyes: He needs to learn to stop when he wants to sniff! :laughing:

Dog Dancer January 20th, 2014 04:01 PM

Great pic of Baci and Hazel oh my I did get a chuckle out of Brier! Many years ago Shadow did the nose plant flip also, unfortunately hers was on a sand dune and she got sand in her eyes, which necessitated a trip to the vet.... yeah, not overall a great thing, but it was funny at the time!

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2014 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just found this one--between the two of them they only have 3 legs on the ground! :laughing: Our youngsters, Brier and Amazing Grace! :lovestruck:

[ATTACH]80245[/ATTACH]

Oooo, owie, DD! Sand in the eyes! Ouch! Snow is much easier on the eyes... :o And the face, in general! :thumbs up But sand dunes sound like a fun place to play--are there many near you?

ownedbycats January 22nd, 2014 07:06 AM

Hazel, your pack can levitate! Those are great captures, it's hard to get good shots of dogs in motion.

hazelrunpack January 22nd, 2014 04:43 PM

The Pack gives me lots of practice opportunities, obc. I won't tell you how many I have to take to get a decent shot, though! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee January 22nd, 2014 09:00 PM

Awesome shots peeps. Loving the levitations and four legged friends standing on 2 legs. :thumbs up

Mikeincalgary January 22nd, 2014 09:55 PM

I like no legs

[URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/Mikeincalgary/media/CF2CB715-785F-4A66-9A70-9B0269AD5887_zps4zwpbyre.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t554/Mikeincalgary/CF2CB715-785F-4A66-9A70-9B0269AD5887_zps4zwpbyre.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2014 04:10 PM

I wish I could learn those levitation skills! :laughing: Cute shot, Mike!

Barkingdog January 23rd, 2014 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1064276]I wish I could learn those levitation skills! :laughing: Cute shot, Mike![/QUOTE]

Me too, it sure would be great when I have to walk on ice.