Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My nieces & nephew (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83458)

Jull February 13th, 2013 10:51 AM

My nieces & nephew

2 Attachment(s)
Ok... so these are not per say "my babies" but they are my sibling's, so my nieces and nephew, and I love'em just as much.

Though, Kali and Kiara, who were my brother's have now been re-homed :( unfortunately because of work my brother and GF had to move to a different city where both girls didn't adapt well, weather was too hot for them and too many bugs, and ticks, which was making them constantly sick, so they went back to the city they grew up in, with new home. I have been very heartbroken since I found out, and I know my brother is very sad too. My family has tendency to miss telling me things, so I found out weeks after the fact :cry2:

Kali is the lab - and Kiara is the mastiff

[ATTACH]79057[/ATTACH]

Then there is minnie and mickey :rolleyes: which are my sister's kids. Minnie loves to watch TV, and she has attempted to go inside the tv once already :laughing::laughing:

[ATTACH]79059[/ATTACH]

Barkingdog February 13th, 2013 11:20 AM

Your nieces & nephew and are very cute. My granddog dies last year and I miss her terribly Actually I miss her cute little butt as whenever I when to visit my daughter my granddog would put her butt in my face so I could rub it for her. I should have a photo of her butt on my wall.

Jull February 13th, 2013 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1053769]Your nieces & nephew and are very cute. My granddog dies last year and I miss her terribly Actually I miss her cute little butt as whenever I when to visit my daughter my granddog would put her butt in my face so I could rub it for her. I should have a photo of her butt on my wall.[/QUOTE]

Awww... sorry to hear that. That's so cute about the butt, bestia goes up to people's feet and puts his leg up, just like if he is about to pee... but he is not, all he wants is his belly rubbed lol.

Barkingdog February 13th, 2013 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1053798]Awww... sorry to hear that. That's so cute about the butt, bestia goes up to people's feet and puts his leg up, just like if he is about to pee... but he is not, all he wants is his belly rubbed lol.[/QUOTE]

The first time Marty saw me he peed on my leg, I think he was marking me as his territory . Thank you .

Dog Dancer February 13th, 2013 11:10 PM

So sad to have that happen with Kali and Kiara, both are stunning looking dogs. But I guess if it's better for their health so be it.

Minnie and Mickey are adorable. My old girl Shadow loved watching TV.

hazelrunpack February 14th, 2013 12:28 PM

Beautiful nieces and nephews you have, Jull. :D It's sad about Kali and Kiara, but if they got good homes and it keeps them healthy, that's a good thing, too...

Jull February 14th, 2013 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1053834]Beautiful nieces and nephews you have, Jull. :D It's sad about Kali and Kiara, but if they got good homes and it keeps them healthy, that's a good thing, too...[/QUOTE]

Yah, they did go to good homes, but it is still sad, now when I go back home for a visit I wont have drool all over me anymore :laughing:

Jull February 14th, 2013 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1053816]So sad to have that happen with Kali and Kiara, both are stunning looking dogs. But I guess if it's better for their health so be it.

Minnie and Mickey are adorable. My old girl Shadow loved watching TV.[/QUOTE]

Neither of my boys care for the tv at all, sometimes if I am running our for a quick errand I live it on just for the noise, but they don't care for it.

Yes they are gorgeous, Kiara in particular was super pretty when she was a baby - her eyes are the best part.

[ATTACH]79064[/ATTACH]

marko February 15th, 2013 10:21 AM

What a great looking extended family :highfive:

Jull February 15th, 2013 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1053888]What a great looking extended family :highfive:[/QUOTE]

thanks...

yup! good looks run in the family :laugh: