Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New stuffies woot woot (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66861)

Frenchy November 18th, 2009 09:23 PM

New stuffies woot woot

3 Attachment(s)
I was looking for a smaller toy for Jack , he tries to pick up the big dog's Kong and Cuz , but ain't successful at it :p ended up buying 4 smaller stuffies .... pics were taken last evening so they're ain't great , and Nelly wouldn't stop moving :sorry: Nelly always looks like this :o when she sees the cam :shrug:

Frenchy November 18th, 2009 09:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Jack and Sienna , who looks like the devil's dog :evil:

Frenchy November 18th, 2009 09:26 PM

the end :p

hazelrunpack November 18th, 2009 09:40 PM

Does Nelly have the head torn off of hers already? :eek:

Jack and Bailey are so cute with theirs! Bailey is smiling so happily! :lovestruck: Love Sienna's eyes! :laughing:

Frenchy November 18th, 2009 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;850994]Does Nelly have the head torn off of hers already? :eek:

[/QUOTE]

some small parts I found on the floor , but they're still mostly in one piece :thumbs up

of course , Sienna wants them all to herself , and Jack wants to play with the one Sienna has .... and Nelly is the only one who is not ask to share :laughing: Bailey got tired of his pretty fast :p

hazelrunpack November 18th, 2009 09:54 PM

:laughing: Sounds like they have a system all worked out amongst them! :p

So who finally got Bailey's? Sienna? :D

Dee-O-Gee November 18th, 2009 09:55 PM

Hopefully all the stuffies will last a little while before having to make skineez! :D :D

Cute snaps Frenchy. :thumbs up

Ryan48 November 18th, 2009 10:01 PM

I love getting my guys a new toy. Lasts about ten mins, tops. Awww....they all look happy!

RM

Frenchy November 18th, 2009 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;851007]

So who finally got Bailey's? Sienna? :D[/QUOTE]

all hell broke loose and I lost track of them :laughing:

luckypenny November 18th, 2009 10:30 PM

Omd, look at Bailey!!!! He's so happy and alert :goodvibes: :cloud9:. I love that first pic of him Frenchy, it's a nice change from the sleepy pics you post of him :D.

They're all looking wonderful :lovestruck:.

14+kitties November 19th, 2009 12:00 AM

Doggies and their stuffies. :cloud9::cloud9: They are all looking wonderful! Bailey's meds must be helping quite a bit. :fingerscr
Gotta warn you. Little dogs love ripping apart their toys. At least Keesha did. Not so much anymore but she used to go through a toy a day! :eek:

rainbow November 19th, 2009 12:23 AM

Are the stuffies still alive? :D

Chris21711 November 19th, 2009 11:18 AM

Can't beat having a stuffie party :crazy:.....Bailey is looking real good Frenchy :cloud9:

ancientgirl November 19th, 2009 12:07 PM

:laughing:Jack is such a little cutie. Almost can't tell which is the stuffie. :laughing:

Frenchy November 19th, 2009 11:00 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;851029]Omd, look at Bailey!!!! He's so happy and alert :goodvibes: :cloud9:. [/QUOTE]

that's the thing with Bailey , he's always so darn happy all the time :cloud9: I love all my dogs , and loved all the ones who went to Rainbow Bridge but , Bailey is my first dog , and the most well behaved , in every aspects , he's a heart on 4 paws :cloud9:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;851056]
Gotta warn you. Little dogs love ripping apart their toys. At least Keesha did. Not so much anymore but she used to go through a toy a day! :eek:[/QUOTE]

really ? I think Jack is too small to destroy anything :laughing:

[QUOTE=rainbow;851061]Are the stuffies still alive? :D[/QUOTE]

2 died last night Rainbow (Sienna and Nelly's work but mostly Sienna's :evil:) , and they reincarnated in skineez :thumbs up

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;851205]:laughing:Jack is such a little cutie. Almost can't tell which is the stuffie. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

If Jack wasn't such a hyper dog , I would say he IS a stuffie :D

happycats December 30th, 2009 10:43 PM

OMG I have missed so much being away so long!!! Frenchy you have a whole new pack!!! and they are all so sweet !! I do remember sweet giant Nelly, she looks great! The stuffies don't look so good though :eek::p

rainbow December 31st, 2009 02:49 AM

If it wasn't for happycats I would have missed all these posts. :D

[QUOTE=Frenchy;851470]
2 died last night Rainbow (Sienna and Nelly's work but mostly Sienna's :evil:) , and they reincarnated in skineez :thumbs up
[/QUOTE]

We have lots of reincarnated skinneez here as well. :thumbs up

Frenchy December 31st, 2009 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=happycats;866586]OMG I have missed so much being away so long!!! Frenchy you have a whole new pack!!! [/QUOTE]

Yep , I have EVERY sizes now :laughing:

[QUOTE=rainbow;866718]

We have lots of reincarnated skinneez here as well. :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I'm done doing stuffie surgery :p and I think they love them even more as skineez !

chico2 December 31st, 2009 05:18 PM

Frenchy,I think little Jack has put new life in to Bailey,not every pup has their own little teeth-cleaner:lovestruck: