Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lost Cat-Whitby, ON (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=4852)

Willowsmom June 8th, 2004 07:17 PM

Lost Cat-Whitby, ON

Hello I am new here. My cat has been missing from the north Whitby area for a week now. He is a Grey cat and may be a Russian Blue (I found him 5 years ago, lost and homeless). I have done all the things I am suppose to do....and still...no Will (Willow). Any suggestions? Anyone seen him???
Thanks
Jen :(

Luba June 8th, 2004 07:19 PM

A picture is very helpful

Many people on here belong to rescues or such and may have seen your cat in this type of setting.

Also people who find cats put them up on here.

There is a great site that is

[url]www.lostandfound.ca[/url]

Maybe check to see if your cat was found.

Wish u most luck

Luba June 8th, 2004 07:23 PM

I thought this sounded familiar pls read this I wonder if this is your cat.

What do you think? Think maybe it is? Be careful how you approach the situation, don't tell them this is your cat but call to say you are interested and go see her..if it is your cat...leave and tell them you are interested, ask them to HOLD her for you while you go to the bank and get the money.

Leave and call the police but be sure to have a few pics with you of your cat. As well as any licence info from the city animal control you may have.

on petfinder I saw this

137- Cat:Russian blue
Whitby,ON (905)-665-9883 Stephanie Price [email]csprice@sympatico.ca[/email] 05-27-2004
Name: Joey
Sex:F
Size:M
Delete Joey is a social, loving cat who loves children and is very comfortable around dogs. She has been both declawed and spayed. Please help us find her a good home. We are asking for twenty-five dollars for her.

Willowsmom June 8th, 2004 07:37 PM

Thankyou

The description does sound very close. You have a good memory. But I forgot to add that Will is a boy. I had to laugh when I saw that Joey loves kids and is good with dogs. Will hates kids...and dogs! But it was the first chuckle I've had in days. I am going to try to scan a picture of Will and post it as well. Thank you also for the lost and found link, I posted there as well. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks again
Jen

Luba June 8th, 2004 08:04 PM

Shoot thought I was onto something there LMAO

Try also

[url]www.petfinder.com[/url] check the classifieds there and post him in the lost and found

[url]www.canadastrays.com[/url] you can post a description and picture and search found as well

Your local community paper may put the ad in for free, I know ours does for two weeks.

Well, ya never know you may want another cat keep this post handy HAHA