Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   14+ did it again (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=70013)

Love4himies May 4th, 2010 06:25 PM

14+ did it again

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my goodness you have me in tears, 14+, thank you so much. My sweet "Little One", Rose, has been captured so well, even her beautiful green eyes :cry: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:. I will treasure it always.

I just can't comprehend how somebody has such artistic talent.

Thank you again. :grouphug:

My sweet girl, Rose:

[ATTACH]64996[/ATTACH]

14+kitties May 4th, 2010 06:27 PM

Yeah but....... it sucks when I have to pm you and give you a push to go get your mail. :p

I am so glad you like it. My problem with doing one for you was I was never sure which kitty to do. A couple of weeks ago you made a comment and I knew. :thumbs up :grouphug:

Love4himies May 4th, 2010 06:32 PM

That's because my mail is full of bills :yell:, and I got no money to pay them so I just leave them in the box until I do :laughing:. Just kidding. We only check our mail once a week because we get so little, and Friday is the day.

I don't tell the other kitties, but she is my [SIZE="1"]favourite[/SIZE] :o. If only I could give her the big hugs I give to the others, life would be perfect :cloud9:

14+kitties May 4th, 2010 06:35 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;915009]
I don't tell the other kitties, but she is my [SIZE="1"]favourite[/SIZE] :o. If only I could give her the big hugs I give to the others, life would be perfect :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

One day you will. I feel it. :cloud9:

Frenchy May 4th, 2010 07:52 PM

ahhh again , nice work 14+ ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack May 4th, 2010 09:32 PM

Another beautiful portrait, 14+ :thumbs up Rose is such a cutie, L4H! :flirt:

luckypenny May 4th, 2010 09:44 PM

Gorgeous :cloud9:.

14+kitties May 4th, 2010 09:49 PM

Thanks ladies. Guess I should take a break for a while huh? But I have so many more I want to do. :shrug:

Dee-O-Gee May 4th, 2010 10:29 PM

I sure do wish I had the time and efforts to pursue painting as you do 14+. :(

Your work is truly magnificant as displayed here by L4H. :thumbs up

Beautiful Rose L4H. :lovestruck:

Love4himies May 5th, 2010 08:21 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;915067]I sure do wish I had the time and efforts to pursue painting as you do 14+. :(

Beautiful Rose L4H. :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I don't know where she finds the time :confused:. I just shake my head and think she must be superwoman :laughing:

I have decided while Rose is with me at home, I am going to hang this picture in my office because looking at her brings a smile to my face.

14+kitties May 5th, 2010 08:31 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;915067]I sure do wish I had the time and efforts to pursue painting as you do 14+. :(

Beautiful Rose L4H. :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I make time. There are a few TV shows I watch without fail. When I am sitting watching them the woodburner is on. I wish I had more time too but I have to be happy with the time alloted. And :thankyou:

[QUOTE=Love4himies;915120]I don't know where she finds the time :confused:. I just shake my head and think she must be superwoman :laughing:

I have decided while Rose is with me at home, I am going to hang this picture in my office because looking at her brings a smile to my face.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least I know it's being hung. :laughing::thumbs up

aslan May 5th, 2010 08:38 AM

Once again, beautiful work 14+...:thumbs up

BenMax May 5th, 2010 08:45 AM

Friggen amazing!!!

ancientgirl May 5th, 2010 09:54 AM

What a lovely gift. You really should look into doing this as a business. You could sell on Etsy.com.

BrownEyedGirl May 5th, 2010 10:00 AM

That is absolutely amazing

Dog Dancer May 5th, 2010 10:56 AM

14+ amazes us all again. What a kind and generous soul you have my friend.

Tundra_Queen May 5th, 2010 03:16 PM

14+ that is beautiful!!

14+kitties May 5th, 2010 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;915180]14+ amazes us all again. What a kind and generous soul you have my friend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mf! :grouphug: It is my pleasure.

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;915168]What a lovely gift. You really should look into doing this as a business. You could sell on Etsy.com.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately in my experience as soon as you mention charging suddenly people don't want your work any more. At the moment I am content just doing them for people on here I consider my friends. There are still a lot of people I want to do pics for. It will probably take quite some time to get to them all. So if you haven't got one, and we "talk" on a somewhat regular basis, you will eventually be getting one. Just be patient with me please. :D