Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Missing female cat in montreal (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82443)

FIND MISSY October 8th, 2012 06:24 PM

Missing female cat in montreal

2 Attachment(s)
I lost my beloved 15 year old house cat August 30th in Montreal, and we’ve been looking for her ever since. She escaped, and never came back. I am very worried about her, and miss her so much. She is very affectionate but also very shy. She was wearing a black leather collar with I.D. as in the photo but she might have lost it. She’s a black, beige and white tabby, she is sterilized and has all her claws.
If you see her, please
e-mail: [email]trouvermissy@yahoo.ca[/email]
Thank you very much
Rosy

hazelrunpack October 8th, 2012 10:16 PM

I took the liberty of moving your post into its own thread, FIND MISSY. It should get more attention standing alone. I hope you're reunited with Missy soon! :goodvibes:

diandpat October 11th, 2012 08:21 AM

Have you looked on petluck.ca? Have you posted on petluck.ca? Have you checked the SPCA regularly?

She sure is pretty...I can't imagine how devastated you are.

Good luck!

Dog Dancer October 11th, 2012 12:53 PM

Any news on Missy yet? I sure hope she comes home soon.

Barkingdog October 11th, 2012 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1047585]Any news on Missy yet? I sure hope she comes home soon.[/QUOTE]

Me too! She is a very sweet looking cat.

FIND MISSY November 11th, 2012 08:03 PM

Missy still missing

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you to all of you who wrote words of encouragement about Missy's disappearance. We posted on all the missing animal and shelter sites. We also posted on Craig List and local classifieds. We put posters up over a large area, on the street, the vets, the businesses and the pet shops. we registered her with the local pound and also a couple of others. A Montreal company that offers emergency services for animals posted Missy's disappearance on their Facebook page and sent it to their over 800 friends including vets and shelters. We contacted the companies that have the contract to pick up wounded and dead animals, they told us that they would have contacted us if she was still wearing her ID tags. We went door to door in the neighborhood, spoke to people and left posters in their mailboxes. We had quite a few responses but it was never Missy but another cat that looked like her. We are brokenhearted that such a loyal, sweet and adored household member could disappear this way. We always assumed that we would spoil her in her old age and that she would be at home with us until the end. But we haven't given up. WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MISSY. I'm including a couple more photos, I finally found one with her eyes open...she has the habit of closing her eyes when she sees a camera.
Thank you for caring
Rosy