Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Cat food forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Where to buy Innova Evo and Nature's Variety cat food (cans) in Montreal/Laval? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65492)

Helene4 September 9th, 2009 08:11 AM

Where to buy Innova Evo and Nature's Variety cat food (cans) in Montreal/Laval?

I went on their websites to find out who sells these foods and I have a very long list but they say to call to verify if the products are available.

Hubby will be in Montreal tomorrow and Friday and I would like to get a few cans for Kira and Jadzia. They get Wellness can and homemade raw but I'd like to add more variety and of course I can't get Evo and Nature's Variety around here :wall:

Does anyone know pet stores in the Montreal and Laval area that consistently have in stock cans of Innova Evo 95% and Nature's Variety Instinct cat food? It would save me a lot of long distance calls to all of those pet stores on my list!

Thanks! :)

breeze September 9th, 2009 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=Helene4;823791]I went on their websites to find out who sells these foods and I have a very long list but they say to call to verify if the products are available.

Hubby will be in Montreal tomorrow and Friday and I would like to get a few cans for Kira and Jadzia. They get Wellness can and homemade raw but I'd like to add more variety and of course I can't get Evo and Nature's Variety around here :wall:

Does anyone know pet stores in the Montreal and Laval area that consistently have in stock cans of Innova Evo 95% and Nature's Variety Instinct cat food? It would save me a lot of long distance calls to all of those pet stores on my list!

Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I believe that Global in St-Rose laval carries them, if you pm me I can give you their phone number so that you can call

breeze September 9th, 2009 10:05 AM

:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Helene4 September 12th, 2009 02:03 PM

:thankyou: :thankyou: Breeze, I got everything I wanted at Global in Laval!
I called and they had both brands in stock, in all the different flavors. I did call other pet stores on the internet list but most of them had only one brand or just a few varieties. Hubby took an empty suitcase on his flight to bring everything back home :laughing: I got 2 cans of every variety (Evo and Instinct) and will see which ones the girls prefer. Hubby goes to Montreal on a regular basis for business and Global in not out of his way so it will be a great place to purchase the stuff I can't get here. I think next time I will also get some Evo for Mickey and Arielle :dog:! I didn't think to ask if they sell Wellness. I buy mine by online so if Global sells it, I would save shipping charges. I will have to check it out next time.

Thanks again! :thumbs up

breeze September 12th, 2009 02:28 PM

I believe they do sell wellness or you can call them and ask for next time if they can order it for you..

:thumbs up:thumbs up

ancientgirl September 12th, 2009 05:22 PM

My cats eat the EVO venison. I find they like that flavor the best, and I've also bought them the NV Instinct venison. They absolutely go nuts for the instinct venison. I can't afford to feed them that regularly though, it's way too expensive, but the EVO venison is still an excellent brand.

Helene4 September 13th, 2009 08:19 AM

Ancientgirl, I can't say my 2 girls are crazy about it yet!

I opened a can of NV Instinct venison last night: Jadzia smelled it a bit and then turned away; Kira hardly smelled it before going to her Wellness :shrug: I put the bowl back in the fridge and took it out early this morning before going back to bed :sleepy: I got up later and the bowl was empty :highfive: but who ate it? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl September 13th, 2009 09:03 AM

To get them a little more interested, I had been buying the Whiskas Temptations and grinding them then sprinkling that over the food a bit.

But, I've found that it's less expensive and just as interesting to them if I buy a small bag of the EVO dry or I found some small bags of Arcania, grind that and sprinkle it over the food. I sprinkle very little, but it just makes it interesting.

I've also been using those as treats. So I'm giving them better quality food as treats and it comes out to be less expensive.

I do this sometimes with the EVO, I didn't have to entice them at all with the NV.

lynda1234 September 28th, 2009 08:02 PM

Many thanks to ur post. I love it.
Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
this is good news for other visitors
:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up