Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's worse than dog boots? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60160)

pitgrrl January 23rd, 2009 01:52 PM

What's worse than dog boots?

Camo dog boots :laughing:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3386/3220903626_6848125aae.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3220052487_414d4d87d8.jpg[/img]

Love4himies January 23rd, 2009 01:53 PM

Oh they are going to be the most fashionable dogs around. :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Sib.HuskyMom January 23rd, 2009 01:58 PM

ha-ha!
Perfect! :D

Dog Dancer January 23rd, 2009 02:02 PM

Perfect!! How do you keep those things on? I bought similar ones for my girls this year and they stayed on for about 35 seconds before they were lost in the snow. I recovered them and all eight now sit sadly in a bag in the closet. They seemed real slippery too.

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2009 02:02 PM

Dog boots? I don't see any dogboots :confused:

Oooooooooooh :lightbulb:....it's because they're so [I]well-camouflaged[/I]! :thumbs up

:laughing: :p

Pretty spiffy looking boots! Do they stay on well? We've tried boots, but they come off in the deep snow. :shrug:

rainbow January 23rd, 2009 02:08 PM

LOL ......too cute although the fuzzbutts don't seem too impressed. :laughing:

Pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze tell me that they have camoflauge coats to wear with them as well. :fingerscr :D

pitgrrl January 23rd, 2009 02:09 PM

The only trouble I've ever had with them (them being Muttluks specifically) is when the dogs are running full force in really deep snow. Since I use them as much for road salt protection as for the cold, I just put them on for walks, not snow wrestling sessions.

The newer Muttluks are made with suede bottoms, instead of leather, presumably for better grip. This is the first pair I've gotten with the new soles though, so I don't know if it makes a difference yet.

[QUOTE=rainbow;736989]
Pleeeeeze, pleeeeeze tell me that they have camoflauge coats to wear with them as well. :fingerscr :D[/QUOTE]

Do you want to know how embarrassing I am? Basil got the camo boots, Streets got black ones since his coat is red and black, where as Basil's is all black. Still with me here?

Anyways, on my way to work this morning I remembered that Basil does, in fact, have a camo jacket. He could go totally undercover, sniper style if he wanted, though I'm not sure I'm willing to be seen with him in that get up :o

jessi76 January 23rd, 2009 02:18 PM

omg, i love them!

rainbow January 23rd, 2009 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=pitgrrl;736990]
Do you want to know how embarrassing I am? Basil got the camo boots, Streets got black ones since his coat is red and black, where as Basil's is all black. Still with me here?

Anyways, on my way to work this morning I remembered that Basil does, in fact, have a camo jacket. He could go totally undercover, sniper style if he wanted, though I'm not sure I'm willing to be seen with him in that get up :o[/QUOTE]

Awww c'mon ....after all your embarrassing adventures with them no one will give you a second look. :laughing:

pitgrrl January 23rd, 2009 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;737000]Awww c'mon ....after all your embarrassing adventures with them no one will give you a second look. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

You mean since we already have a reputation around the city of being totally ridiculous a full camo outfit (with safety orange lining) would be nothing? Funny Rainbow. Really. Very funny.

:D

rainbow January 23rd, 2009 02:33 PM

[QUOTE=pitgrrl;737001]You mean since we already have a reputation around the city of being totally ridiculous a full camo outfit (with safety orange lining) would be nothing? Funny Rainbow. Really. Very funny.

:D[/QUOTE]

LOL .....Exactly :laughing:

rainbow January 23rd, 2009 02:56 PM

:lightbulb:

How about just a dressup pic for our enjoyment? :D :fingerscr

pitgrrl January 23rd, 2009 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;737012]:lightbulb:

How about just a dressup pic for our enjoyment? :D :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

Ya know how they say pit bulls just snap one day........? :laughing:

I'll see what I can do for you when I get home.

Ford Girl January 23rd, 2009 03:05 PM

I love them! And Im with rainbow - we need a full on dress up picture - just for fun!

angeldogs January 23rd, 2009 05:44 PM

Those are cool.they might go with the mr collar and leash.

I think basil would look smashing all dressed up in camo.

growler~GateKeeper January 24th, 2009 01:46 AM

:laughing: So cute!!!!

Love4himies January 24th, 2009 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=pitgrrl;736990]

[/QUOTE]

I wanna see :D I won't laugh, promise [SIZE="1"]can't promise the same from the doggies seeing them on their walks[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=rainbow;737000]Awww c'mon ....after all your embarrassing adventures with them no one will give you a second look. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Good one.

[QUOTE=rainbow;737012]:lightbulb:

How about just a dressup pic for our enjoyment? :D :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

Not that we get a laugh at their expense :D :laughing:

ancientgirl January 24th, 2009 03:11 PM

I love them! But he's not too thrilled huh?:D

Smiley14 January 24th, 2009 11:54 PM

OHHH, those are cool!!!! I love them! :thumbs up