Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some new pics of Sophie (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=80603)

Winston March 25th, 2012 06:27 PM

Some new pics of Sophie

3 Attachment(s)
Thought I would post some updated pics of the little one! she is growing I think?? some days its hard to tell other days yes. She loves to play!

Winston March 25th, 2012 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more :thumbs up

Sylvie March 25th, 2012 07:12 PM

Thank you for coming out to walk with the girls today Sophie. Sorry Keesha was not impressed with your puppiness. You certainly are a little looker, your big brother would have loved you.

I think you are getting bigger, I remember your legs as being skinny. Not anymore. See you next week.

Winston March 25th, 2012 07:29 PM

Thank you we really enjoyed the walk! Keesha will have better days and I think they will be best friends! Keesha has had alot to deal with this week so I wouldnt worry!

I wish we could have those walks everyday. Sophie is sooo tired when we get home that she is usually well behaved

Looking forward to next week! :thumbs up

Rgeurts March 25th, 2012 07:41 PM

Beautiful photo's, Winston! She has most definitely grown since the last pictures I saw. She is just gorgeous :lovestruck: :cloud9:

BenMax March 25th, 2012 07:57 PM

What a pretty GAL!:cloud9:

Dog Dancer March 28th, 2012 10:04 AM

Oh yeah, Sophie is growing all right! She sure looks great Winston. What a happy pup. I bet she's exhausted after a play date with Sylvie.

hazelrunpack March 28th, 2012 10:41 AM

Man, how did I miss these?!? She does look like she's grown some, Winston, and as beautiful as ever!!!! :lovestruck: Those outings must be loads of fun! :D How is your knee holding up to all the walks? :goodvibes:

Goldfields March 28th, 2012 08:22 PM

Wow! She's starting to look like a dog now. Still acts like a pup by the sound of things. :) (I can't believe how green and lush that grass is.)

Dee-O-Gee March 31st, 2012 03:57 PM

Wow...Sophie looks like she's getting bigger and also having a blast with her toys. :thumbs up

Love the pictures Winston. :cloud9:

Melinda April 1st, 2012 07:49 AM

wow, she looks all grow'd up!! what a gorgeous girl!!!

pbpatti April 1st, 2012 10:14 AM

Winston, Sophie looks terrific. Another toy hound! Has she gone swimming yet or is it too early to go in the water?

Winston April 1st, 2012 01:48 PM

Thanks everyone ! she is getting bigger but yet she seems short? Someone mentioned that she may have the british lab side in her? not really sure myself although they did say she was a purebred?? doesnt matter to me regardless..:thumbs up

GF the grass is so long I am going to have a hell of a time cutting it! I wanted to try yesterday but we have had rain now and hail & some snow?? after 2 weeks of balmy spring weather! its crazy!

Sophie is a toy hound but she is the best at doing zoomies in the house at the drop of a hat! :laughing: OMD she keeps me on my toes! she is FULL of energy!!!!!! as I write this I think she has finally passed out on the ceramic floor :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack April 1st, 2012 02:48 PM

She sounds like quite the character! :D I think she's the perfect height! As long as her feet can touch the floor she should be okay :p (Ya, I know, I know... But that's what my dad always used to tell me as a kid when I worried I wasn't growing fast enough! :laughing:)

wdawson April 30th, 2012 07:32 PM

she looks great.

sorry to hear about winston,its been awhile since i was here.

Winston April 30th, 2012 08:25 PM

Thank you so much WD! He will be in my heart foerever! its nice to have you back around! How is that beautiful grand baby? Youll have to give us an update on the family furry and non! :D

wdawson April 30th, 2012 08:34 PM

will do,just gotta find the right thread.....its all changed